It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer, Don Phillips Says UFOs are Real

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You have made some very interesting comments, just wondering how you have come upon this knowledge? Care to share? U2 me if you would like. I would like more infomation

What do you want to know?
That Lockheed guy is telling the truth.
I remember the other quote about how Lockheed
has done everything on Star Trek and Star Wars.
We are in for a HUGE economic BOOM when this is all
disclosed.
Pop in a DVD of Back to the Future 2.
Remember they traveled to 2015.
I think they got it pretty close.
THAT is what's waiting for us.
Controlling the weather.
Hovercraft
You will be able to pay for a taxi cab ride with just your thumb print.
- Cashless economy -
Remember how the people walked around with their pockets inside out?
- No Money -
That allows the government to harness the underground economy.
We are actually cheating.
We are just copying the systems used on other planets.
If it works great for them.....it can work great for us.
We have the technology AND the means to solve every problem
that faces us today.
The next 10 years here on Earth are going to be incredible!
Now is an exciting time to be alive!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Wow, now I want to watch Back to the Future 2. I am totally into movies having the hidden truth and future in them. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
reply to post by warrenb

I hate to say it though, my gut feeling is that these creatures aren't friendly. They seem to have been around for a long time and seem only to show up when they want to impress the observer or intimidate them.

Ya, Remember many hundreds of years ago when they mass landed and enslaved us all? the bombs they dropped that day.
now here we are, still enslaved, our breeding controlled, our minds constantly scrubbed, and no formal language beyond our slave language so we can follow commands, leading us into a early death and being consumed.

or wait...no, that didnt happen...welp, guess that settles that question then...friendlys...now, us on the other hand is a open question.

Like ya, totally.. Remember in that movie 'The Island' when like Ewan McGregor was a clone and they thought that where they lived was like a peaceful society after a nuclear holocaust, and the governement was really nice and took care of them, but really they were like totally in some underground bunker where they were harvested for their body parts? ...That was cool.

All I can say is an advanced race can still be hostile and play games with us for their own purposes - key word "advanced". I am sure ruthless annihilation would not fall in their category of destruction, but instead manipulation and control would.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
From what I've found thru my own research I'm convinced we recovered a craft that wasn't manufactured in the USA in 1947. But I honestly believe that the 1952 sightings where being flown by our own top secret astronaut corp that somehow was incorporated and disquised under mkultra.

By 1953 I was personally aware of area 51 being used for test training on groom lake. I sure knew about the U2 as kid and couldn't figure out why it was classified top secret.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
WarrenB:

Wow, thanks for the videos. I've been watching them all. The Disclosure Project. I loved it. (What a great way to blow a Tuesday evening.)

I've always believed in extra-terrestrial life. Of course. The universe is so vast, how could it not be? It's just that I never believed they come here. Physicists always said "well, it's just too far". To travel, you know.
That people don't realize how truly far other stars and galaxies are. So, they exist, of course, they just don't travel to..here.

So that is what I have always believed, until this moment.

The speakers have credibility. Why would they lie? They simply would not. That would be professional suicide. How brave they are.

Hm. It was interesting that on three occasions, the crafts gathered over missile silos, promptly disabling the missiles. That message is certainly loud and clear. "you can't mess with us, so don't bother to try".

Now that is disturbing. Why, why why would they do that? That doesn't seem like very good fellowship! They knew that would be perceived as frightening, and a little on the hostile side. Hm. Maybe it was just to prevent an incident. But it still says "resistance is futile".

Don't you think?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Of course UFO's are real. Due to the lore of large numbers and the fact that there are millions of sitings that must have had at least a small percentage to be genuine spacecraft of unknown origin. If its say 10%, well that is 100000 spacecraft. Its as good as done as a statistical probability to be true, for me having seen one clinched it but the lore of large numbers is science and unflappable.

Now the questions arise. Where are they from, When are they from and Why are they here? They might be from here but from another dimension or time. They could be a future us. They could be a civilization from earths past.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by faceofcydonia

Read every word on every page of the site and the pages it links to and it is quite clear what the facts are. There is too much info for me to explain here for you, so I will leave the simple research up to you.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Poor guy.
He could have bought a UFO magazine in the 50s with 100s
of photos that are still around to sense that real feeling.
And sightings in the newspapers.
Where was he.
And who cares about asking him.
What about moving parts.
He can't even tell us that.
Guess he never looked inside as only one person has.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

You know, I've been thinking about that also. I mean, we went to the moon four decades ago, and then just stopped? It's so unlike the U.S. to just stop. All my friends were so disappointed. After the moon we'd thought it would really take off, and by now there would be shuttles going there for the public to have a chance for some space travel, and all sorts of neat things. But no, it just stopped.

But it didn't, did it? It just became a magnificent secret for a select few. It's like "oh, let's send up a little rover somewhere, so they will think we're working on that". I feel ripped off.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Can anyone explain to me why can't just Neil come out in public and say all the truth? I don't wanna sound rude, but he will die sooner or later, so better tell mankind all the truth before passing away...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
With all the frozen gas NASA put into the rockets they
could power hundreds of UFO Tesla free energy crafts forever.
Well one small tiny part goes back and forth but its a metal
cylinder cushioned by the gas.
Using gas as a spring that does not wear out leaves only the gaskets
to wear out. So invest in gaskets, I got the gas sewed up.

The more people, the Illuminati actually, realize their folly is running
out the more hidden science becomes their last ditch try at survival.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Moraz

Speaking of Neil. I saw him give a commencement speech at a university and he looks very shaky to me. I've heard he likes to keep to himself mostly.

Probably has post traumatic stress.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
A friend and I were outside at 2 A.M. the other night and we saw a light in the distance that was flashing between red and blue hovering in the distance. Once it started moving closer we were able to see it was a triangular object with 2 dome type lights on the "back" tips of the object and a single light which seemed to be movable on the "front" tip. I call them front and back respectably from the way it was flying. This craft flew over my neighborhood at no more than 1000 feet in the air and had no sound whatsoever. I did research and found that it could possibly be a somewhat declassified "Aurora" project craft. TR 3B is extremely similar to what we had seen. Yes, i am sure it could have possibly been alien, but from what i found it appears to be US Military stealth craft.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
Just saw this from the Flier Files on Mufon. Sounds interesting.

When I was working with the Skunkworks with Kelly Johnson, we signed an agreement with the government to keep very quiet about this.

The knowledge I have of these technologies came from the craft that were captured here. I didn’t see the craft, nor did I see the bodies, but I certainly know some of the people that did.
www.nationalufocenter.com...

UFO's exist for sure, of that there can be no doubt, but what are they? The reason I visit sites like this and do research is to find even a tiny shred of evidence to show what they might be.

From quote above:
First statement, is this an admission he's a liar? He promised the government he'd keep his mouth shut, and he lied, he didn't. Does that bring his credibility into question? Is he now lying to us?

Second statement, hearsay. Would be more interesting if someone who actually saw the craft or the bodies could give an eyewitness account, someone who has credibility.

I read all this, and still looking for a shred of evidence. This witness has little credibility and no evidence.

And the video of the NASA discussion with Armstrong is obviously not real, it would be nice if it was. It would be nice if Armstrong made some confessions on his deathbed (or sooner), to put this to rest one way or another. If he also is sworn to secrecy, a deathbed confession sort of makes whatever they would do to him for spilling the beans a moot point.

Somewhat interesting, but still looking for a shred of evidence.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I dunno....

I've had two major experiences in my life regarding things typically associated with ufology...

Sounds like a good story, but I'm not convinced...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
of course these things are going to come to light. It is time for each to make a choice. materialism vs "heart"

And if i'm right about the judges. I'd rather die a poor janitor tha a rich non profit entreapenear/

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

What do you want to know?
That Lockheed guy is telling the truth.
I remember the other quote about how Lockheed
has done everything on Star Trek and Star Wars.
We are in for a HUGE economic BOOM when this is all
disclosed.
Pop in a DVD of Back to the Future 2.
Remember they traveled to 2015.
I think they got it pretty close.
THAT is what's waiting for us.
Controlling the weather.
Hovercraft
You will be able to pay for a taxi cab ride with just your thumb print.
- Cashless economy -
Remember how the people walked around with their pockets inside out?
- No Money -
That allows the government to harness the underground economy.
We are actually cheating.
We are just copying the systems used on other planets.
If it works great for them.....it can work great for us.
We have the technology AND the means to solve every problem
that faces us today.
The next 10 years here on Earth are going to be incredible!
Now is an exciting time to be alive!

I can agree with this because...imagination can only go so far. There has to be examples, leads, and brainstorming that leads to such innovations. There's technology out there, but there are humans that hold it back because they want it for their own benefit; greed.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hey ChemBreather, just a question about that clip. At 3:00 mins, is that actually Aldrin's & Houston's *real* voices or is it an audio reconstruction of the event?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be difficult, I'm not familiar with Aldrin's voice and don't know if that's the 'real' audio clip or a reconstructed one.

Either way, very very interesting!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by starwatcher1

another insider we can add to the massive collection of such people

at what point does society realize they speak truth?

At the point that something real and tangible rears it's head and makes itself known...

I could tell you about a holographic brainwave transmitter that can record your dreams, and broadcast your thoughts, but until i actually bring it out and show you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join