It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer, Don Phillips Says UFOs are Real

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

Great find, thanks and yes, it is time

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I am paraphrasing here, but I remember an interview with a top level Lockheed employee who said "We have already been to the stars, and anything you can imagine we have already done."

I believe that this secret space program is the secret behind all secret societies. I believe that through an incredibly complex social network, the extremely rich manipulate the members of these secret societies to gain as much wealth and power as possible. What do they do with all of this money? Horde it? They fund the secret space programs. And of course they don't have to fund it directly, they can fund it through the governments and financial system they control. Ever wonder where those missing trillions went??

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well of course UFO's are real, they are objects that are seen flying and cannot be identified.

Now if we are saying they are definitely extraterrestrial in origin that's a different matter.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The question is are people coming out because they are being told to, to prepare the people for something? Cause nothing they have been up to is ever for a good reason so that in itself is worrying.

Or, are people coming out and speaking more and the result is that TPTB are speeding up their plans to try to maintain power?

Or, are people coming out because they are insiders and see what is coming down the pipe and their consciences have finally given them the courage to speak out, plus TPTB don't care because it won't change anything?

Geez, even making the leap to believing doesn't solve anything, we still don't know a thing and are basically at the whim of those who do.

Censorship meets drown us with misinfo. You have to say it seems to have worked.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
[snip]but, you also would be suprised how many people believe in the young earth theory...for no reason than because the bible said so.
Be also suprised how many doubters also fall into the young earth theory catagory...ok, perhaps you wouldnt be suprised.

You sound as if there are no scientific facts to back up the young creation concept. How about this: www.halos.com.... Try making the planet in the length of time it takes an Alka-Seltzer to dissolve in a glass. Scientific evidence supports that concept. How can you defend against the scientifically proven and re-proven, tested and retested, facts? Presumably, you choose to ignore some scientific facts in light of other scientific facts. I suppose it gets confusing. Actually, there really is no conflict between Christian Bible creation and science.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I seem to still have a hard time with you people taking the "word of people" that have never had contact...... what, they are in the business so they know more then we the experiencers so there word is better/ more respected.

You have to move past are they real and start listening to the very people that have been taken on the ships and had one on one contact.

When I was told many, many moon ago by these beings that humans were a stupid species... all I can say is they were right on.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
at what point does society realize they speak truth?

Maybe at the point when these story tellers can produce more than just a story, and show us any one - single - tiny - shred of other solid - verifiable evidence to back it up. One little thing. Anything.

That's the way it's done. Unless you don't care. Unless you just want to believe anybody, without caring about knowing where they got their information. And if that's the case, why not just believe everybody?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott

Originally posted by SaturnFX
[snip]but, you also would be suprised how many people believe in the young earth theory...for no reason than because the bible said so.
Be also suprised how many doubters also fall into the young earth theory catagory...ok, perhaps you wouldnt be suprised.

You sound as if there are no scientific facts to back up the young creation concept. How about this: www.halos.com.... Try making the planet in the length of time it takes an Alka-Seltzer to dissolve in a glass. Scientific evidence supports that concept. How can you defend against the scientifically proven and re-proven, tested and retested, facts? Presumably, you choose to ignore some scientific facts in light of other scientific facts. I suppose it gets confusing. Actually, there really is no conflict between Christian Bible creation and science.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Jim Scott]

Where are the proven facts? Your site is nothing but a propaganda machine for religion.

The only religion that has come close to explaining the creation of the universe is the ancient Heliopolitan religion of EGYPT. It is said Atum ejaculated the universe from a fallic shaped void. That sounds to me like a BIG BANG

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I am not so sure its because "the masses dont care" its more like there is so much disinfo and junk about the topic, that people are afraid of being ridiculed for what they believe, want to believe, or hope to be true.

I can say for myself, I sure believe, and hope my belief is not misplaced, but there is alot of crap out there to sift through. some sounds really cool, and interesting, and plausible, and some sounds like a 12 year old had a dream and wrote about it, with no evidence, or facts to back it up. I do really like this stuff from the insiders though, but even this article Im not sure about...now I have to go research this guy and see who he is...and if this is really him that disclosed this stuff. I am sure you understand, but your comment made it sound like we should all...just believe. not that easy for most.

Love and Light- Ron

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

I think you are stretching it for your faith. Creationism is anti-rational! Even if you believe in god and this is all his creation, believing he whipped it up in seven days is again, not rational and from my perspective on spirituality and God, from what i have seen, all he has done as been rational. Since all of this subject is subjective for so many and none of us really know all the facts, I side with a rational perspective on how God did it.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Maybe at the point when these story tellers can produce more than just a story, and show us any one - single - tiny - shred of other solid - verifiable evidence to back it up. One little thing. Anything.

That's the way it's done. Unless you don't care. Unless you just want to believe anybody, without caring about knowing where they got their information. And if that's the case, why not just believe everybody?

The problem with having physical evidence is the restrictions around such things. In my time in the military, there were many facilities that restricted photography equipment; especially camera phones. Upon entering and exiting these facilities, one was thoroughly searched to ensure information and equipment were not compromised. It would be extremely difficult, to say the least, to obtain such physical evidence to present to the public.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Friendly....I think NOT. At least one group kidnaps people of all ages, strips you and you find yourself on a slab and can't move.
Then they probe everything from your nose to your ass. Taking samples of whatever they find.
Never asking if this is ok with you. Your pain from a tool jammed up your nose and they have no reaction.
I guess your lucky if they put you back where they grabbed you.
Oh ya, then they do something to your memory so you struggle to remember
what happened. According to reports.

So are they friendly???

My friendly response would come as "00" buckshot.

Don't forget your a LAB RAT to them and that's how your treated.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by merky]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichieScott1
The problem with having physical evidence is the restrictions around such things. In my time in the military, there were many facilities that restricted photography equipment; especially camera phones. Upon entering and exiting these facilities, one was thoroughly searched to ensure information and equipment were not compromised. It would be extremely difficult, to say the least, to obtain such physical evidence to present to the public.

Well, I never said it would be easy.

But the U.S. and the Soviets used to steal extremely highly classified information from each other all the time. Probably still do. So it can be done. Nothing being actively worked on can be kept entirely secret, because information propagates. It spreads like a fungus. And the more valuable the information is, the more it's likely to spread.

So something definitive would show up eventually. Unless you want to assume that the U.S. government (and all the other governments in the world, for that matter), which has shown itself time and again to be less than perfect with top secret stuff in the past, in this one case, has a spotless, perfect record. I find that harder to believe than aliens.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I have heard that before and it seems credible, well as much as it can be. The scanners seems like the Star Trek tricorders,lol. There have been many ultra black world people come forward and say this is true, but unfortunately all we have is their word for the most part. Also you might want to put external source tags around the part that wasn't from you, the mods will get on to you about that, just a friendly suggestion.

Good thread

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

That is why I think what I think. If that makes any sense.

It could be possible that they know there are billions of people on this planet and they could be doing some very bad things ticking other beings off. That is what could be happening. Just a guess.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

It spreads like a fungus. And the more valuable the information is, the more it's likely to spread.

So something definitive would show up eventually. Unless you want to assume that the U.S. government (and all the other governments in the world, for that matter), which has shown itself time and again to be less than perfect with top secret stuff in the past, in this one case, has a spotless, perfect record.

True but that is why there is a large disinformation and deflection campaign that surrounds anything of high level secrecy, like the UFO enigma. There is so much disinformation and obvious deflection going on in Ufology that it is very hard and takes research, time, and a semi-skeptical mind with good cross referencing and logic to weed out the bs. IMO the best thing to do when dealing with sources that offer only words is to find out about them, find out if they worked where they claimed, then look for related things on the Internet or other informational sources. See if what they say connects to anything else in a more than coincidental or hoax manner.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I have to say that in the video you posted, Don Phillips only mentions a sighting,his sighting at his place of work,and that is all he seems to confirm verbally on tape,that which he is willing to testify to Congress.
What about all the other stuff that he mentions at the OP's link ?
Chembreather's video link is though to be hoaxy,at least in the voiceovers.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
IMO Governments will never disclose (properly) about ETs and theirs involvment and dealings with ETs.

Getting a Government to disclose about UFOs is like trying to get Yogi Bear to disclose how many picknick baskets hes eaten or to get a child to disclose how many lollies hes eaten.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
IMO the best thing to do when dealing with sources that offer only words is to find out about them, find out if they worked where they claimed, then look for related things on the Internet or other informational sources. See if what they say connects to anything else in a more than coincidental or hoax manner.

I've done this same thing. Unfortunately, nothing has panned out so far. The information is pretty much all second or third hand. No way to verify anything. Nothing so much as a photo or a report (These items must generate reports, no? The government and military run on reports.), or a hair or cell of an alien creature or a bit of metal or electronic component that can be verified by independent scientists and labs as being alien or from the future or whatever. Nothing in over half a century. I also find it unlikely that any disinformation effort could be that efficient.

It's discouraging, that's for sure. Maybe someday something will show up. Many of the people around at the beginning of all this UFO stuff are now on their death beds with nothing to lose. It would be nice if one of them pulls an alien fingerbone or sunglasses case out of the cigar box they've had under their bed for 50 years and makes it available to the world. But so far that hasn't happened.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

another insider we can add to the massive collection of such people

at what point does society realize they speak truth?

Or from the "other" perspective:

More dribble we can add to the massive collection of un-backed hearsay.

At what point will we realize that these statements provide no evidence of truth?

I'm still somewhere in between the 2.

Cheers,
Strype

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join