It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Dreams I had last nite about an asteroid hitting earth and "The Mark of the Beast"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Last nite I had a dream of an asteroid hitting the earth.

I saw the the asteroid from first person view, as if I was the asteroid. As I was quickly approaching the earth, I saw a system of grids and matrices on it. Next thing I know, there is a loud explosion and a flash and I appear in cameria view right by my apartment building as I see a big tidal wave rushing towards it. It was kind of small, since my place isn't really close to the ocean but this is florida we are talking about, and I live on the east side of it, in a city called Hialeah. The wave of course flooded the streets.

I had a second dream where me and a bunch of people were being held at some headquarters. We were being watched by some general, and he was the one commanding us to do things. One of the things he told us to do was to take a shot. First thing that popped up into my head when I was getting the shot was that it was something to do with mind control. Later when I woke up, I figured that it could even be the microchip ID that people think of as the "mark of the beast". Everyone was then headed over to a place where there was testing for physical endurance, mental tests, video games, and other things which tested us. I remember alot of people being.... dumb. I was also, kind of....dumb. It was perhaps the shot I got. Then the general told us that he had no need for us and that we'd all be dead in about 2 week and something days from now. He then started passing out a tax slip, in which he commanded us to pay 28 dollars for, us being FORCED to be there. People were like "wtf! we were forced to be here and now we have to pay 28 dollars for being here? Hell no!"

Then I woke up and that was the end of the dream.

Any thoughts?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I asked if anyone had that kind of a dream in another post in this forum.

Here it is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
i had a dream last night about that, but i was in front of my house when i heard a loud noise from the sky and me and my husband tried to run. when we turned around to run it hit like three blocks down and it just threw us into the wall. after we were able to get up we walked down to see it and it looked like a big rock on fire, then the army people was directing everyone back to their houses and was told to say in

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'd suggest you use meditation techniques for your dreams, such as clearing your mind before sleeping.

top topics

join