It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New life form in sewers?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by guppy

I'm sorry but I had to ask, what on earth is number 3???

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeykillingmonkey

Hahaha. #3 is a mix of #1 & #2... aka diarrhea. Its a real conversation starter.

As for these blobs, get them out of our sewers. They're still freaking me out when I go on my porcelain throne.

I think the sewer company should send another RC car into their sewer. Find the blob. And remotely slice one open. If we see a lot of tubifex worms, good. If we see something else, I'm running for the hills.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
omg! I am putting a net over the toilet.
they come up your toilets at night looking for you. lol.
do they engulf rats and eat them?
some mad scientist has flush’t that thing
it looks like the add for a horror film.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
I don't know for sure how real that footage is.

But if it's real, I'd go with some form of gastropod.

I don't really know of any terrestrial or amphibious cnidarian and I generally am thinking gastropod. But that could just be me.

If you look at the video responses, sewer cam operators from around the country see those "things" all the time, and apparently it's quite common.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
ok .. well, I think this is the official thread for this Video; and I want to direct your attention to the update as of last Sept 2010 by the person you actually caught the 'thing' in the robot's camera.. below is the spinet of his update.

Blobophiles,

Well a lot has happened in the 8 weeks since I naively unleashed the blob on the world, not knowing that my life would never be the same, beginning the very next morning. 7.1 million views, a bunch of interviews, a crashed uforadar server due to a million+ hits, City of Raleigh’s citizens going ape#, German TV invading the cafe with cameras looking for yours truly.. etc etc etc, yeah its been a hell of a summer!
Check the source for the complete update, dated 9/2010 which I happen to stumble over.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Very creepy, reminds me of a sea cucumber for some reason... XD

Probably just something like a bacteria mass/mold, nothing THAT unusual.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

This video was taken off the TV show Monsterquest, alligators in the sewers. Its not actually 1 creature but many, its a type of worm if I remember correctly.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I work as a sewage treatment officer, and lately, (since around 2008) ive been noticing weird chemicals in the sewage. I eventually tested it and the chemical that mostly stuck out is diaminomethanone, a byproduct of certain poisonous and semi-poisonous breeds of water mocassin. Diaminomethanone has been found to severely damage the respiratory tract in humans and other animals. Now i know for a fact that diaminomethanone isnt leaking in to the sewers naturally, as the breeds of water mocassin that produce it live in the northern parts of africa and the middle east. Its not the fact that the sewers have diaminomethanone, its the possibility that the drinking water has it, and its coming in to the sewage system via flushing. I never did get to test the clean water pipes, can someone get on that for me?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Interesting indeed, when I firswt setup our garden pond filter I was told how in time, similar looking objects - similar yet much smaller - to those seen in the sewer video. I was told to never wash such objects off the side of the water filter box. All i had to do was remove inner filters, rinse such and replace them. The small jelly like objects, had small green worms inside them. I saw the worms vanish into the blob as i lifted the folter lid and daylight hit such. One question I would like to ask. Would the small aqua filter blobs/worms be Bryozoans ????

By the way when filter was again switched back on, the small green like worms rinsed out and the Fish ate such.

Interested in biology, but here's a whole new phase of learning.
Thank You.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is simply a damp cluster of Tubifex worms

No time to embed but here ya go
www.youtube.com...

Will update later, have to leave now D: Sorry!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
hybrid tech

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Saw this a while back and my first thought was that it was some sort of slimy fungi or mold being hit with compressed air. Why does it not react until the camera s directly in front of it...in the same position for each blob? And then when it does react, what is it reacting to? The light? The camera? How come it didn't do anything while the camera was approaching?

I hate debunkers but I have to go with my hypothesis in this one. The way the blob disperses into little riverlets as it flattens out is exactly what happens when you blast something wet and gelatinous with air.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The weird-looking "sewer creature" spotted in a YouTube video is nothing more than a colony of tubifex worms, according to city officials in Raleigh, North Carolina.

link

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join