It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Sunshine? Ron Paul Wins Support to Audit Fed Reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Mr. Sunshine? Ron Paul Wins Support to Audit Fed Reserve

www.foxnews.com

All of a sudden, Congress is paying close attention to Ron Paul.

The feisty congressman from Texas, whose insurgent "Ron Paul Revolution" presidential campaign rankled Republican leaders last year, now has the GOP House leadership on his side -- backing a measure that generated paltry support when he first introduced it 26 years ago.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
And to think that it has taken this long for the mains stream to catch on. Maybe now folks will listen to a bit more of what Ron Paul has to say. He has been right with the economy, he was right when he gave his version of what should happen with the bail outs.(proof is what was done failed miserably)
It is just a shame that he puts so much heart into what he does and is largely ignored. I am just glad that he was hear this time.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
sorry mods, I found this Just after I posted mine.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thats great but it will be too late by the time it is even brought up to be voted on by the House, much less the Senate...........

This bill will not make it to the floor in July............so we will have to wait until they return in the fall............

Sure this bill has a good chance of passing..........by the time we even get to audit the fed.........it will be over............America will be already be headed down a new road............All of these HR bills moving through committiees will be passed before 2010..............

This bill is years too late..............

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
2 things.. One if it gets passed there will be limitations and or the fed will scare the public onto there side saying in the media over and over again that the enonomy will be destroyed if it gets passed scaring the public as did al gore did with global warming( BIGGEST BUNCH OF BS) or this will crash the market helping to further the agenda and easily allowing all the crazy stuff to happenie. marshall law total take over.

My solution is we stop buying and turn our money over the the fed as a people or burn it. give it back! and demand that the order the kennedy signed and got killed for the one that allowed us to use silver as a backer so we can print our own money use that and get rid of the fed. these guys are so arogant that the are telling us they have all the power and no one can stop us but we either dont hear them or dont care cause it doesnt interfer with our tv shows or us getting our promotion or buying something of no value.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
oops...posting in other thread.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This will get passed congress-wise
but the senate will water it down

either that or by the time it's ready for approvals congress will become irrelevant after all czars have been established

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It's great that he's finally getting all that support, problem is it's probably already too late. Even if they do pass it, either the country will be long gone before the audit, or they won't hold anyone responsible for screwin it all up in the first place.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
RP getting support at this stage of the game just makes me suspicious rather than hopeful. I can understand public support, but support from congress? Seems rather fishy.

I remain cautiously optimistic though. Good story
Let's see where this one goes.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
C'mon guys, star and flag it. Bump it.

This is a more important issue than Co2 and aliens. This concerns the immediate future of your country.

new topics

top topics

join