It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Emergency Containment Area"... Possible Martial Law Indicator?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DARKJEDIG

You're right.. it is for the pledge.. but who is able to read that small print as they go past in a bus or car?

The small print is only there to cover their rears..

IMO, the small print is not the real message. Anything to instill fear.. Any excuse to say things will not be tolerated..

The small print is their for the 'compliant' to know that it is safe to report to the police.. but the message remains.. even they are not safe..

Anything you say may be taken down and used as evidence.

Nobody is safe... no matter who you are.

Unless you're an MP of course... or a LEO

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I wonder if this is related to the sign posted in the OP.

www.moseleyprojects.com...

"The site is located in Greenville South Carolina, adjacent and north of the existing adult detention center. The site slopes towards Henrietta Street with an approximate 40 Ft drop in grade. Handicap and Public access will be off the existing adult parking lot on the upper level. Staff entry and food delivery will be off the upper level adjacent to the existing adult facility stair tower and Fire rescue access / secure access will be from Henrietta Street on the lower level.

The overall plan will be for a 3 story, 48 Bed Juvenile Facility that includes: Secure Receiving, Holding, Release, Medical Exam and Nurses Station on the lower level; Detention Housing, and Main Control on the Mid Level; and Dining, Educational / Administration functions on the upper level. The Building will be designed as an I-3 Use; Type 2A building and will be a fully fire suppressed facilty.

The design will include a secured exterior recreation yard, large enough to permit the play of basketball; a secured fenced area will act as an emergency containment area for up to approximately 70 individuals. The secure vehicle sally port will be large enough to allow the turn around of an emergency ambliance or extended van transport vehicles. Additional temporary parking areas for local Sheriff and transport vehicles shall be provided for inside the secured sally port. The building will require an elevator and two stair towers for emergency egress.
www.moseleyprojects.com...

70 juveniles probably doesn't qualify as a FEMA camp.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKJEDIG

Originally posted by Extralien
I found this one the other week too.. It was on a bus stop shelter. Was not up for very long.
Why it was put there in the first place beggars belief and just what are they trying to say?
Are we all being monitored even though we're not in trouble?

It's almost as though we are being introduced into something that goes beyond the norm and only the memory of a Nazi occupied Europe will ever see the comparison.. For many of us, it is new, but for those who have seen this type of thing, know what it means...

The containment sign stinks as much as the pic i posted..
Something is very wrong.

I had to comment on the above picture. I have seen this also, and at the bottom, it talks about the new "policing pledge" that is being implemented here in the UK. In other words, it says that if you witness crime in the area, report it to the police and they will work better to assist you and the problems. It is also part of their new approach to listen to any complaints/concerns. Please don't take these things out of context, just research them first!

SOURCE:policing pledge

jedi

You can comment all you want about the picture and I did see the site. Hope you noticed also the other two slogan's they're using.

"You have the right NOT to remain silent" and this one is definately my favorite of the three...
"We'd like to give YOU a good talking to"

Sorry to go off topic so I'll say to the OP. That is a really weird sign. I'm gonna call my local DOT and see if they have any idea what it means.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by INJUNJAY]

[edit on 30-6-2009 by INJUNJAY]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hi warren,

Good question! Maybe a terrorist attack. It may also be a checkpoint to quarantine and transport ill travelers to another loacation, this fall when all hell breaks out with the flu. (A form of martial Law) that isnt too far fetched.

Only a couple ideas. Who made the video? Is that you? It's not a sign Ive seen yet but will keep my eye peeled.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

The Swine flu may be a cover-up for martial law, as well. "Sorry your sick, follow to to the containment area to be trasported by bus to our FEMA Quarantine center. Sounds like a road block and serach and seize checkpoint..

DID SHE SAY CODE RED??????-TERRORIST ATTACK-SWINE FLU

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

and the youtube posters comment was great

She stated on this video that children 6 months to 18 yrs old. Doctors in America must have annual flu shot. These children will get the first experimental Swine Flu Vacc. Phase Six = DHS Code Red? Now permits emergency vaccines that dont have to be experimented LIKE A NORMAL VACCINATION!
they can investigate and enter your home without consent! WTF! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
Plans are being made for airports to be quarantine centers. The American children will be the first victims !!!!

she even tells you what is in the vaccine

scary stuff

[edit on 30-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

, to say the least. something is in the air,,,Besides Swine flu!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
ANyone any good with photoshop?
I need a picture of a road sign stating NWO containment area trespassers will be shot, or FEMA detainment area, or something sinister looking like that.
U2U me

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Forced vaccination? I don't think so. This is my line in the sand. I have an undergrad degree in chem and biochem. I worked in EMS for a decade and my wife is a health care professional. We know the risks and there is NO way! No way! That our children will be vaccinated by force with any "experimental" crap!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Im more worried about the "Mass Evacuation Bus" the videos maker found. Even if it is just an "Ambulance Buss", why in the world call it a "Mass Evacuation Bus"??

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
These spots are used to contain leaking materials from semi's. they are used so that these trucks do not spill out over the interstates.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

I have to agree. LINK

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
That is a NATO ID. Arrows Up are military codes.

www.tackamarks.freeservers.com

I have worked for emergency services before and it is NOT protocol to pull leaking hazardous/flammable containers into a rest area where there are people and possibly where other dangerous chemical haulers may be parked.

You pull over IMMEDIATELY to far right shoulder so as not to spread any more of the contaminant. CAll 911 and your dispatcher. Set out emergency cones or reflective triangles. Set out absorbant "socks' around spill to try to contain if possible (unless hazard level is too high). Get away from the area.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Inoculation sites are MARKED--www.tackamarks.freeservers.com/photo3.html

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is all well and good at the the PROPER FACILITY, but I would argue that such a sign at a rest area is out of place. A driver with such an emergency already in progress would have left the roadway upon detection. If it was even permitted to do so at a rest stop, the leak would have to ocurr AT the site for the sign to be of any value. I would like a closer inspection of the rest area--the contaiment area should be visable.

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
These spots are used to contain leaking materials from semi's. they are used so that these trucks do not spill out over the interstates.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

I have to agree. LINK

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ExPostFacto]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join