It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto....disease's....chemtrails to reduce economic burden of unproductive workers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
In america this could mean (baby boomers) or it could also mean just the generally unproductive....especially if we move toward a society where the standard of living isn't what it was and health care will be given basically toward those who are considered as productive....i.e workers...spenders...sources of debt growth etc...

In basic i think monsanto is being allowed to peddle their crap because they are slowly contributing to lessen the "burden" on future govt's Fiscal 1.policy's /2. economic sustainability /3. ability to sustain rule of law.....which would otherwise threaten from the $ burden of the aging poplulations lives .....the aging who are considered unproductive workers......also the above burden on gov't would likely threaten the power structure .......

This is my take ......

thanks to monsanto .....thanks to some engineered diseases and virus's ( i don't know how many are or aren't)......chemtrails or whatever.....they are for the above reason......and possibly linked to the murders of microbiologists a few years ago who got wind of this (in a ends are worth the means type of mind set) where killing well intented whistle blowers is what you must do to keep the threat of the aging population (unproductive workers) burden from stopping your agenda of reducing the elderly population..........

This may be to ensure the viability of the socio economic system in whatever form this morphs into in the future .....but it is my theory on some different things out there and how they fit in and why they are "Allowed or Rationalized to occur"

any bites?

[edit on 30-6-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Should i have mentioned the grey aliens are telling our leaders to do this lol

join