It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeper Makes Predictions For 1 July 09

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

respectfully I disagree as I feel the word of God is true through all time, the indwelling of the Holy Spirit still does not outweigh the actual word of God.

I was just trying to give an answer to a question.

And you are correct in that soon our Sons and Daughters will be giving prophecy 100% because it will be from God.

Just my perspective on this Type of Topic, as I do watch all predictions in the name of God when there are no factual ways to prove or disprove the person giving the prediction until the time has passed to be fulfilled.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... about this maybe??

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

I respect your perspective.

I do encourage you to read Ernest Gentile's book.

It may or may not alter your convictions on the matter.

Certainly God's Word is of paragon importance.

I think I Cor 12-14 takes priority in terms of NT church era Holy Spirit's prophetic giftings.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Dear God,

I stayed alert all day and night waiting for your message but, alas, my cosmic Blackberry never rang. It's now past midnight on 7/2 and I am not yet shaken.

Did you oversleep?

If you are planning on sending us some dramatic sign from you, could you do it either today or next week? If you send the sign this weekend I may confuse it with fireworks.

Your Servant,

Night Watchman.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The bummer with making predictions that come from an outdated, fairly cryptic, book is that eventually you will have to make excuses to the handful of people looking up at the sky, waiting to prove you, and your prophecies, wrong.

Ah well. I guess we will get the ol' "nobody is 100% accurate" excuse. Or my favorite: "I'm just as surprised as you are."

Here's a hint, sent with love:

Your best bet is to leave specific dates out. The more vague the prophecy, the better chance you have of being right. See?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
www.abovetopsecret.com... what about this maybe??
I dont know but this was posted today and could qualify under this prediction??

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com... what about this maybe??
I dont know but this was posted today and could qualify under this prediction??

By the Freeper Prophet's own words, no.

Tonight the WORD of the LORD said that “With 3 days there will be a sign in the heavens that will make EVERYONE on the Earth shake & TREMBLE with FEAR of the LORD!!”

I don't know about you but I didn't see any trembling and shaking over the object written about in your link.

So either God is unable to get our attention or the OP's Freeper Bro has been proven wrong.

Color me shocked :-)

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

I like to be right, certainly.

I had plenty of ATTACHMENT DISORDERED CHILDHOOD to overcome, too.

However, my FR Bro shared his prediction he was convinced was from The Lord

in good faith.

I shared it hereon

in good faith.

What hasn't happened, hasn't happened.

God will do whatever He will do with all the above.

All of us to some degree or another like things in tidy little boxes

even God.

God never fits.

He even knocked the sides out of the boxes HE instructed the Israelites to construct to HIS specifications.

He's far too big for our finite boxes and constructions on HIS reality.

That used to drive me silly.

I've come much more to grips with it at 62 years of age.

Our era is rapidly changing and the rate of change is increasing.

Before long, most boxes of most everyone will come crashing down to become utterly flat.

God alone and a REAL RELATIONSHIP with God alone will suffice.

ALL THAT CAN BE SHAKEN WILL BE SHAKEN.

Preconceived notions of how God acts, what God will do and not do . . . are likely to be greatly tested if not trashed.

Even tidy little boxes supposedly constructed based on God's Word will often crash because they were horrid mixtures of human presumption and extrapolation.

Personally, I'm more thankful than chagrined that the deadline came and went uneventfully.

I think it would have signaled a much escalated speed up in the rush to the satanic global government etc. etc. etc. . . . the tyranny of the world currency and the chip ID implant etc. etc. etc.

Maybe the relief is only illusory. Dramatic things can happen at any time.

Michael Eriksen's presentation Monday evening on C2C was sobering. He seems to have done solid homework very well and convincingly. We shall see.

Lots of things are in the air. It remains to be seen what will shake out.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

well I am very skeptical myself, But if something huge is going to crash into our sun I do believe there will be "A Whole L otta Shakin Goin On".

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

AGREED.

I don't understand a lot of things.

However, life is quite complex. Throw in spiritual dimensions and it's more complex.

I once asked my Mormon Bishop Dissertation chairman how he handled the Book of Mormon being rewritten 4-5 times though it supposedly never has.

He surprised me with his answer.

He said:

"Life is so complex, just about any cockamaymee explanation will do.

I certainly disagree in terms of theology.

Yet, he has a point. Life is incredibly complex.

And puny finite explanations and constructions on reality will persistently miss lots of puzzle pieces and data points.

And most of the time, God doesn't spell out in great detail things we find mystifying in such situations as this.

He still calls us to trust Him and obey Him.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
OK, so I awake on July 2nd, check ATS and see there is no HOAX tag on this thread yet. What gives?

Sure the OP is self-incriminating, but I would expect ATS to maintain it's high standards nonetheless.

Regards....KK

[edit on 2-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I still do not see how this qualifies as a HOAX...I think there is no HOAX on this thread because of the intent..I honestly believe there was never any intent to HOAX anyone...Maybe some people should go back and read the OP...Maybe some just like it hot

I'm glad no shakin occurred, I still have much to do before the scarier stuff starts...Take everything with a grain of salt...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BREWSE

I still do not see how this qualifies as a HOAX...I think there is no HOAX on this thread because of the intent..I honestly believe there was never any intent to HOAX anyone...Maybe some people should go back and read the OP...

I tend to agree. My impression is that the OP's intent was genuine. We have no way of knowing the motivation of the "Freep Bro," but that's not relevant. I don't have any problem with an ATSer passing along predictions that are sent to them...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BREWSE

Had the OP presented a link to "prediction" of someone else would have been one thing, but under the auspices of an "anonymous friend?"

I did re-read the OP at your urging. The FALSE PREDICTION was presented as concrete fact without any "disclaimer" which constitutes DISINFO in my book. You might want to re-read T&C yourself. They used to frown upon that here.

Funny, had this been a message from an ET, I suspect everyone would hold it to a higher standard and be more skeptical. What's the difference? A double-standard perhaps? Depends on your level of gullibility I suppose.

It is convenient to have "secret" and "invisible" friends that we can blame for our misdeeds.

Besides, anyone can talk to "GOD." The trick is getting him to talk back.

Thump away.

Regards....KK

EDIT TO ADD:

From OP:

" Tonight the WORD of the LORD said that “With 3 days there will be a sign in the heavens that will make EVERYONE on the Earth shake & TREMBLE with FEAR of the LORD!!”

Even with my limited religious acumen, I understand that it is a huge sin to use the Lord's Name in Vain. (Presumably doesn't relate to swearing or cuss words.) Seems the above quote is a violation of epic proportions.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

I did re-read the OP at your urging. The FALSE PREDICTION was presented as concrete fact without any "disclaimer" which constitutes DISINFO in my book. You might want to re-read T&C yourself. They used to frown upon that here.

As a Christian, I regard any prediction or proclamation that is claimed to have come directly from God, as having it's own disclaimer.

Once I read or hear that, I am immediately skeptical.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
I don't have any problem with an ATSer passing along predictions that are sent to them...

Then you will enjoy this recent thread from ET MAN.......................

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Should pass muster given your criteria. Enjoy!

Regards.......KK

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Then you will enjoy this recent thread from ET MAN.......................

I never said I enjoyed these prediction threads. I find some of them humorous and others downright annoying.

I just didn't think the OP of this thread was willfully passing on information that he/she knew to be false.

As for the thread to which you linked, I have steadfastly avoided reading it and will continue to do so. When I read the words, "Denver Airport," I have the same reaction as when I see the term, "9/11 holographic planes."

In either case, I don't wish to waste even 30 seconds of my time on lunacy.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Wow the sword is sharp on both sides...........

It would appear you have certainly devoted more than 30 seconds to this lunatical thread.

Is your skepticism waived for religious lunatics?

Regards...KK

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It would appear you have certainly devoted more than 30 seconds to this lunatical thread.

Is your skepticism waived for religious lunatics?

Regards...KK

I'm not quite sure why you seem to want to pick an argument with me but, please don't waste your time, friend.

If you want to continue your campaign to get this thread labeled a "Hoax," then have at it!

I just don't happen to agree with you.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Honestly, it is not my intent to pick a fight. I apologize if I came off that way. I have no beef with you. No disrespect meant.

I continue to be puzzled as to why someone would defend this thread or OP based on what's been presented.

I am more than happy to agree that we disagree.

I'll patiently wait for the Jr. Prophet to return from pottery class.

Regards......KK

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join