It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeper Makes Predictions For 1 July 09

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
DG just enjoy life now. lol.

We can't worry about everything that is going to happen in the future, prepare for it but look around you and enjoy the people and times now.

Peace to you always.

Hugs,

RT

Originally posted by dgtempe
Listen to the C2C from last night

We are now doomed- within days.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
reply to post by BO XIAN

As for your thousands of students laughing, are they laughing at my assertion that your ego is playing with you, or that you are not special. Personally, i never met anyone who claims to have thousands of students who didn't have a humungous ego.

Every individual is special in some respects.

However, my students and all those who know me best would laugh at both your assertions.

I've had at least 3,000 Chinese students. It's just a fact. Something God arranged. I just tried to cooperate.

A shocking number of them told me that they felt more loved by me than they did by their own parents. That's quite a shocking statement in that culture.

They are also keenly interested in prophetic things.

Interestingly, the government is hostile to the whole idea of the END TIMES and the 2nd Coming.

Enjoy your judgments. Time will tell what's accurate and what's not.

It's wonderfully gratifying to know how utterly wrong your assertions about me are.

I do hope you become more accurate about END TIMES prophetic events.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

Scripture mentions . . . woe to those who are eager to see END TIMES traumas begin.

I'm not at all eager for such--including disclosure of the UFO stuff.

Life will never again be the same. And the slide into horrific events will be increasingly rapid.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
One thing is curious . . . folks can post predictions from shamans, Edgar Cayce, Summerians, Mayans, Hopi's, chicken entrails, indigestion and 8 ball games and it's all hunky dorry, cool, great to discuss etc.

Yet, when someone posts a prediction related to Christianity,j the claws, fangs and fire breathing comes out instantly and big time and relentlessly.

Why is that?

Mainly because there are a LOT of christian prophecies, and interpretations of said prophecies, that have not come true. People see the words "God", "The Lord", "Christ" and imediately think "not another one".
Christianity is all-present in everyday life, it is a controversial topic and as such it draws a lot of different people into its hold, both positive and negative.

Also, people tend to be skeptical about prophecies because believing in them means the future is set in stone and it is out of our control, we can't change it. Generaly, this goes against our nature and our desire to control our lives. I too am a skeptic, but there is something I'd like to say.

For the sake of the argument I shall assume that the future can be seen. If it can and if prophecies come true, I believe that skepticism is neccesary for it. If we all believed then we would be able to do something about it, so the prophecized event would not occur and it could not be seen. Only by not believing do we assure that the events play out exactly as fortold. So, by not believing I am actually making it happen...
I hope I am making myself clear here

Anyways, just in case, I am watching the skies tonight...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by laura petrie

Much appreciate your kind reply.

I think you make some good and valid points.

I don't think they explain the extreme emotionality on so much of the derisive hostility toward Christianity and Christian prophecy, however.

BTW, I did go to SAM's and stock-up on some staples that were a bit depleted. LOL.

And, I just finished listening to the C2C from monday evening . . .

I think Michael Eriksen may well be right.

He believes he's right--though from research and logic, not from any prophetic gifting. He's certainly not claiming infallibility.

None of the Christian prophetic sources I know claim infallibility. They do the best they know how.

I think he made some good points and had an interesting take on parts of Revelation that I hadn't heard before.

BLESSED be the Name of The Lord.

We shall see what happens, or doesn't, tonight.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Although I find predictions interesting I would not want to have the ability!! I would be scared all the time..lolAfter reading this thread I dont think I would share the knowledge anyway. Some of you guys are mean..lol

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It is now quite apparent as July 1st wanes that the source of OP's prediction needs his Jr. Prophet module anointed.

As for OP, if not banned as would seem appropriate, I can only hope this charade is long remembered and this ruse will destroy any shred of credibility.

Not being a highly religious person myself, would this not somehow be construed as worshiping false prophets?

In religion, the term false prophet is a label given to a person who is viewed as illegitimately claiming charismatic authority within a religious group. The individual may be seen as one who falsely claims the gift of prophecy, or who uses that gift for demagogy or evil ends.

en.wikipedia.org...

Regards....KK

[edit on 1-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
OK, I've taken a brief look through some of the websites you linked to...

There's enough speculation there to keep me busy for weeks, but I cannot see at first look what I am asking you for.

Please, instead of drowning me with all this verbose information, most of which is still future speculation, just link me to some evidence that a specific and measurable prediction has been made at some point in the past, that has later been verified as happening just as predicted.

I read through some of the Wilkinson stuff - very insightful - but if that is prophetic in your opinion, then Faith Popcorn should be worshipped as the second coming!

Please, the number of books written in the past few decades predicting economic failures, global political shifts, health and well being issues, etc etc must number in the hundreds if not thousands.

However, calling a specific and unexpected macro occurence, on a specific date, and getting it right, now that's an uncommon ability. In fact, it's so uncommon, I've yet to see proof anyone has ever done it.

Now, if your idea of prophecy is this sort of, 'let's make a hundred statements about fairly obvious and likely outcomes for some generalized situations and then claim prophetic powers when better than half of them can be interpreted to have come to pass', then I have no argument.

Anyone can get a close to 100% accuracy when they predict that 'something major will happen somewhere in the world tomorrow', and by adding 'because god told me' they are sure to get the religious zealots helping out with the interpretations.

Thanks for your efforts.

R

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fromtheheart66
. . . I would not want to have the ability!!

Wellllllll, I have told The Lord that I don't want to know major things ahead in my life unless He knows it would be important for my prep in handling such things.

He has seen fit to tell me some things anyway.

I'm glad He did NOT tell me until that morning when I was getting in my car that I'd have 3 attempts on my life by satan and his forces via auto accidents. I might have had trouble sleeping the night before. After the first one, I was REALLY INTENSELY PRAYING in tongues. I was somewhat beforehand but the first one was quite dramatic enough to wind up the intensity even more.

I would be scared all the time..lol

The issue of TRUST AND OBEY, for there's no other way to be happy in Jesus . . . as the song goes . . . is a crucial one I'm still learning.

On the whole, I think it's been more positive than . . . nerve wracking . . . to know some things ahead. It's been particularly helpful in counseling. It's been somewhat helpful in church relationships and family relationships.

It's been frustrating in that in most cases, there's been nothing I could do to alter what was going to happen. And when discord and suffering were involved, that was very frustrating. Yet, it was also a learning experience to LET GO AND LET GOD.

HE IS God. I'M NOT. A crucial distinction to keep foremost in mind.

!!!!CONTROL!!!! freaks need not apply!

John and Paula Sandford tell the story in their TRANSFORMATION OF THE INNER MAN that Old Testament era prophets would typically give Jr prophets a series of tasks . . . wherein the BEST result they could achieve would be UTTER AND ABJECT FAILURE. . . . until they came to the end of themselves . . . and learned to rely utterly and totally on God entirely. I know I've been in such a school. Sheesh. No fun.

I'm still learning that lesson but I'm a LONG WAYS down that road from where I USED to be! LOL.

After reading this thread I dont think I would share the knowledge anyway. Some of you guys are mean..lol

I'm soooooooooooooo blessed that you understand and see what I see. Incredible.

Where does that meanness come from? The only thing that makes sense to me is ATTACHMENT DISORDER from early childhood. Incredibly strong, intense and persistent hereon.

Your post is like water in a dry, hot, thirsty land. Thanks for understanding.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

It APPEARS that you are more or less fair minded and at least

not mean-spirited.

Thank you for that.

I will keep a look out for the sort of thing you ask for.

Certainly Israel becoming a nation again in a day in the same era in which the global government arises and in which there is then technologically possible the fulfillment of other prophecies such as the mark of the beast without which it won't be possible to buy or sell . . . and technology such as the TWO witnesses will lie dead in Jerusalem for 3 days in full view of the whole world . . .

Those are quite specific Biblical prophecies--some of which have come true.

And, The Bible predicts that the global government will have 10 kings . . . the globalist oligarchy HAS divided up the globe into 10 regional sub-administrative/political units.

The Bible says the population will be reduced by 1/3 and then, IIRC, by another 1/3 of what's left. The globalists aim is to reduce it to 200 million. They won't succeed though they will be responsible for 100's of millions of deaths. Evidently beginning this fall with a more deadly flu version.

I think David Wilkerson's prediction that turned out to be 911 was prophetic though in the form of many Biblical prophecies--cryptic.

A Bible code predicted toward the end of Netanyahu's last term in power that he would be assassinated--at least an attempt made--when he was in office again. Now he's in office again. He was given that information, BTW.

I don't have any urgent motivation at all to do a lot of digging on this matter. I live in this sort of construction on reality and such prophecies come and go with regularity. The more specific and dramatic even fade rather quickly from being of great interest. For me--it's routine. It's just the way God is with some He delights in sharing info with.

I don't understand folks who are earnest, prayed up, good spiritually disciplined people seeking God's best etc. . . . I don't understand why they can sometimes still get it wrong. I know that's not God's will either.

I'm convinced that God will be fixing that. I just don't know when.

And the fact that error can occur does NOT AT ALL cause me to want to throw the baby out with the bath.

Well above average accuracy is still a lot better than most people could hope for or imagine in their own lives, even if it's not 100%.

If and when I run across the sorts of specifics and precision that you describe, I'll try and come back to this thread and then U2U you to the post.

I do know, that for some folks, like the religious rulers of 2,000 years ago demanding of Christ a certain sort and timing of supernatural demonstration . . . for those folks, God rarely to never complies.

He clearly has His reasons.

One of the prophetic sources I'm watching with increased interest and respect is the fellow with the 20 fold prediction. He's young. He's still somehow fairly humble and matter of fact. His accuracy and discernment are way above average, in my experience. I think God is really going to use him. We shall see.

Duduman's grandson--Michael Boldea is similar.

Duduman himself gave a LOT of specific prophecies about judgment falling on America. Most are still future but he gave a lot of specific prophecies that did already come true. I think many had to do with family members etc.

One of the specific prophecies--I don't remember whether from a dream or vision or 'word' from The Lord . . . was that the Chinese, when they invaded California, would begin slaughtering every last California possible--including bulldozing many into mass graves [I don't remember whether alive, or not]. And, that the general in charge of the decision to murder all Californians would continue with the program until he was assassinated in San Francisco. I forget whether by our forces or one of theirs.

Anyway--thanks for your even tempered reply.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Oh man, I just re-read your OP and feel so foolish for posting in this thread.

Please, if I forget and post in another of your threads, remind me I'm an idiot

edit to add: It's not personal, I just don't do this kind of stuff anymore

[edit on 1/7/09 by RogerT]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I gather you are discounting my narrative of the 3 auto accidents to try and take me out on the way to my Navy job that I was specifically warned about as I was getting in my car in Mission Beach to go to my job down at the Wharf downtown San Diego.

I sure didn't discount it!

I'm glad I was praying diligently. I'd probably not be here, otherwise.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Hmmmm . . . does that mean. . .

I hope that doesn't mean you have decided to

be part of the crowd of mean-spirited derisive naysayers.

The fruitfulness of that is not admirable nor fun.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
no no no, it's the fact that the prophecy failed miserably and the 'everyone will be in fear of the lord' crapola that's in there.

sorry bro', I never managed to read any of your posts completely ...

I picked up that you identify with your self as seperate from god, so you must have this 'god entity' hanging up there somewhere in some dimensional void. Sorry, that just turns me off completely and IMO means your ego has completely hoodwinked you - hence the 'not special' comment.

This also means any decent info you are privvy to, is immediately shanghaihed by the thought process, so by the time it reaches ATS there's probably not much left in there worth reading.

peace

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Perhaps someone you know and see frequently will intrude on your constructions on reality with some startling predictions that you can't deny.

Or perhaps you'll have a dream/vision/visitation to hell and maybe Heaven.

That would be interesting.

Watching smugness evaporate in the brazen glare of unexpected realities is a real kick.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

It's increasingly fascinating to me to watch how some folks shade, shave, nuance their insults sufficiently to get by the censors while still delivering quite a zinging punch.

Seems like it's becoming quite an art form.

If one can call that art.

HOwever, the prophetic . . . lived out in front of one's own face in one's family over 62 years . . . trumps a lot of things.

And, I expect . . . just as UFO's will become part of daily life . . . so will prophetic pronouncements and their fulfillment.

Of course, the counterfeit will be in their deceiving, as well. LOL.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
never mind

last post

[edit on 1/7/09 by RogerT]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well, we've got a few more hours to go before the Freeper's prediction becomes vain.

According to the Bible, someone who makes a prediction that doesn't come true, is a false prophet. And, also according to the Bible, false prophets are to be stoned. Are you prepared to do your duty, if the prophecy doesn't come true?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have to be honest, if God choses to let one person know information about something that is going to happen, why wouldn't he let those that are in power to save thousands more then you are able to save?

Personally I don't believe in the end of days and would rather just live my life enjoying my family and friends and living instead of worrying about the end of the world. Seems like a waste of time sweating it out. ( I don't care what you use or who you use for your predictions, I just don't buy them anymore.)

And to me, everyone calls "wolf" anymore so I just don't pay attention anymore.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by canadianmouse

Days will end, but it wasn't five minutes ago, might be in another ten minutes, though. Maybe not.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join