It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeper Makes Predictions For 1 July 09

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It's 16:05 here in the Negev, Israel, at the moment, and I haven't seen or heard of anything to prove the prediction yet, but I guess the day is still reasonable young. I think there might be a dust storm soon though, though I doubt and earth-shattering one.

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
What makes a " Freeper" more qualified to make predictions than an average guy ?? besides the ability to combine two words " free" .. and " raper" ....

That's kind of uncalled for, plus a 'raper' is an instrument to remove peel, I think you meant 'rapist', so your insult doesn't work because freepers don't call themselves 'freepists', though at least you now have a snide comment ready for the occasion that such a named group arises.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Can I come out of my bomb shelter now?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
I posted a year or so back to ask if ANYONE, ANYWHERE has ever prophesized any significant event, with verifiable detail, that has actually come to pass.

I didn't get a single positive response.

Methinks you had a very poor and small sample.

David Wilkerson predicted 911, as did several others.

###############

While I'm at it . . . Let's assume that the prediction has yet to be fulfilled at the end of 24 hours on the Eastern Time zone where my FR Bro lives.

What would be my response?

I would be saddened that the prediction failed--in the sense that his usual accuracy would have taken a hit.

I would not be less admiring of his gifting.

Were he to make another prediction about private events in my life, I would continue to expect them to be fulfilled.

As he, himself, said . . . his accuracy is NEAR 100%.

I don't pretend to understand all God's doings by a long shot.

I have enough of a prophetic gifting that I know how challenging it can be to hear purely and report purely.

Sometimes God speaks loudly and clearly in the inner man. Most of the time Holy Spirit speaks in a still small voice that's quite subtle and too often easy to find hard to discern between one's own inner noise.

I think my FR Bro has far far far less of a hard time with that than I do. But it's a common problem with virtually all those I know with such a gifting. And, the more inexperienced and less mature; the more emotionally and psychologically UNhealed--the greater the flaws in hearing.

Again, I think my FR Bro is far ahead of the game on those scores in healthy ways--regardless of tonight's outcome.

I would continue to share plausible, probable predictions that I felt were significant, with those I cared about.

For some crazy reason, that includes folks on ATS, in spite of the high percentage of derisive naysayers with great hostility for my values, perspectives and construction on reality.

It's quite fascinating to me . . . that the derisive folks so instantly given to great hostility and haughtiness about predictions . . . appear to be the sorts of folks who make plenty of errors in several areas in their own lives, themselves. Yet, they seem quite eager to appoint themselves prosecutor, jury, judge and executioner of others . . . when in all probability virtually none of them have ever had to wrestle with any prophetic gifting at all.

Such duplicity about prophetic pronouncements and even about very human narratives sharing about ET experiences strike me as some level of kindergarten bullying.

Thankfully, some of us will likely persist in throwing the predictions out there for whatever result. Sooner or later, the hit rate will climb rapidly to 100% with some sources.

THEN we will be in a very different world . . . one the derisive naysayers will find extremely uncomfortable.

My best guess as a psychologist and as a Christian is that most such folks having such hostility to prophetic giftings and predictions feel such hostility because they have a major authority problem big time. They may have suffered some level of emotional or other abuse at the hand of pseudo-Christian parents or whatever such. In any case, for whatever reasons, there seems to be a significant level of rebellion against any and all authority that would dare to challenge their construction on reality with a different one--particularly a different one having to do with the supernatural and all the worse if it is "CHRISTIAN SUPERNATURAL."

Tough tacos.

That's my value system.
Those are the prophetic sources I most respect and most value.
Those are the prophetic sources that have saved my life.
Those are the prophetic sources that have helped me grow the most.
Those are the prophetic sources that have increased my confidence in my own gifting in The Lord, the most.
Those are the prophetic sources that have saved me the most grief in my life.
Those are the prophetic sources that have explained the biggest traumas in my life most accurately and most redemptively.

I will always respect folks of that ilk who are earnest, humble and broken before The Lord as is my FR Bro.

I suppose at some level to some degree at some point, their track record would matter if it was mostly wrong. I don't know any such person who fits my criteria for the greatest amount of my respect who has a low hit track record. ALL of them have a high percentage of accuracy. I don't know any who are 100% accurate 100% of the time in 100% of all respects.

I'm sure not. Yet, within some clear parameters, I'm a lot better than chance. And my FR Bro is a great deal better than chance.

That's easy for me to respect.

I don't, per se, ask others who are not Christian to respect such. I don't even ask Christians who can't wrap their minds around the viability of I Cor 12-14 in our era to accept such.

It would be nice if folks gave such a fair hearing. But even that is between them and God.

It is merely my duty to offer such for consideration. Hopefully, for prayerful pondering and consideration.

Because EVEN WHEN SUCH PREDICTIONS COME TRUE, ONE WOULD STILL BE SUPER WISE TO PRAY ABOUT WHAT GOD WOULD HAVE IN TERMS OF THEIR RESPONSE to the event.

I have a fair amount of compassion and for some more pity for their stance and perspectives. That's because they seem so absolutely closed to "other realities" that they appear to be highly likely to place themselves in horrendously untenable positions with no recourse but to suffer to the max . . . and that unnecessarily had they only listened and sought God earlier. Alas, that will not be my responsibility. I will have done what I could to have placed whatever warnings I felt responsible for before those I felt I had the least bit of access to or influence with.

So, their attitudes and choices as is true for all of us in life generally and certainly with respect to prophetic pronouncements . . . will have to be between them and God.

One thing is curious . . . folks can post predictions from shamans, Edgar Cayce, Summerians, Mayans, Hopi's, chicken entrails, indigestion and 8 ball games and it's all hunky dorry, cool, great to discuss etc.

Yet, when someone posts a prediction related to Christianity,j the claws, fangs and fire breathing comes out instantly and big time and relentlessly.

Why is that?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Listen to the C2C from last night

We are now doomed- within days.

What was it that they said last night, and who said it?

Lots of things are about to occur, but i don't think we are all doomed.

BTW DG, remember that remote viewer you didn't believe much about? Ed Dames? He was the first one to say that there would be a major disease to occur around this year. He also said his remote viewers saw bodies of people everywhere, and that there will be so many dead, that those who will live would not be able to bury the dead.

I hope it doesn't happen, but since most of the predictions Ed Dames has given have come true, I am afraid it will happen.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

It has nothing to do with Christianity, it is all about accuracy.
You claim to have very reliable source, you pointed to a specific date and a major event.

Do not blame us that we expect something big - to see is to believe.

If nothing happens then reputation of your source will be ruined. It does not matter that he can predict (guess?) thousand small things if he fails in one, that really matters.
The same applies to you. Your credibility is at stake.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm not saying this confirms the prediction, but I'm in RI, and we just went from partly cloudy weather, to dark dark clouds and almost tropical storm-like weather in about 5 minutes. This is definately the worst rain we've had in a month, and it's been raining a lot lately.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Could you please cite a source where Wilkinson makes the prediction. All I can find is that he and some of his congregation stayed up all night on September the 10th making peanut butter sandwiches as he felt a 'calamity' was imminent.

This is also denied by the actual church where he is pastor, saying the sandwiches were made on the 11th, after the towers were hit.

I think you have misunderstood me, I mean a 'real' prediction. You know, like this: "next month, on september the 11th, two hijacked airliners will crash into the two world trade center towers, causing them to collapse", rather than, "you know, I think something bad is going to happen in New York fairly soon"

Sorry bro', until someone can show proof that any single major prediction was accurate, I call BS on the entire prophecy gig.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

As he, himself, said . . . his accuracy is NEAR 100%.

Well if that's the case, you should have no problem demonstrating this outstanding gift with a bit of documentation.

Thankfully, some of us will likely persist in throwing the predictions out there for whatever result. Sooner or later, the hit rate will climb rapidly to 100% with some sources.

Did you ever consider you are simply acting out of an egotistical desire to be seen as special. I assure you, you're not.

As for the 100% hit rate, I'll settle for ONE confirmed accurate prediction which contains enough detail and specifics to be verifiable without the need for personal subjective interpretation.

I suppose at some level to some degree at some point, their track record would matter if it was mostly wrong. I don't know any such person who fits my criteria for the greatest amount of my respect who has a low hit track record. ALL of them have a high percentage of accuracy. I don't know any who are 100% accurate 100% of the time in 100% of all respects.

Yeah, so you keep saying. Please show some evidence that goes beyond your personally biased and possibly deluded opinion/say-so.

One thing is curious . . . folks can post predictions from shamans, Edgar Cayce, Summerians, Mayans, Hopi's, chicken entrails, indigestion and 8 ball games and it's all hunky dorry, cool, great to discuss etc.

They will get the exact same response from me.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
BTW DG, remember that remote viewer you didn't believe much about? Ed Dames? He was the first one to say that there would be a major disease to occur around this year.

Wow, really, that's amazing

A major disease occuring ... let me see, when was the last year that we DIDN'T have a major disease 'occuring'.

I suppose you are referring to the 'swine flu outbreak'. Are you calling that major because of the reaction here on ATS, or the WHO pandemic level? Certainly, a disease that has killed less people so far this year than falling coconuts doesn't qualify as serious yet does it? OK, the 'prediction' may prove to be 'accurate' before the year is out, but so far, it's just a random, generalized prediction, that has a very good chance of being 'accurate' given the state of the world's health.

I predict there will be some major financial global issues in 2010/11. What d'ya think my chances are of becoming a famous prophet?

[edit on 1/7/09 by RogerT]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by twilightzone
reply to post by BO XIAN

It has nothing to do with Christianity, it is all about accuracy.

I disagree. I've not observed--certainly not very often--hereon--any other value orientation associated with prophecy get anywhere NEAR the hostility and derision that Christianity gets.

Do not blame us that we expect something big - to see is to believe.

I don't recall blaming anyone for expecting something big.

I don't think some of the attitude demonstrated on this thread is warranted.

If nothing happens then reputation of your source will be ruined.

No. He's bigger than that and God is bigger than that. He will go on being overwhelmingly correct the vast majority of the time and aiding many folks in his church and network in a myriad of ways through his gifting. Folks who seem to have a desperate need to pack him away in a tiny little black box will eventually discover how wrong they were.

It does not matter that he can predict (guess?) thousand small things if he fails in one, that really matters.

He certainly would prefer to be 100% accurate, as well. And, I'm sure he and God are moving him even closer to that standard than he already is.

The same applies to you. Your credibility is at stake.

Those who know me will still respect me. I never claimed to be flawless.

I've been met with derision and hostility hereon from the first month. And, it doesn't matter how I word things.

Lots of folks hate what I stand for and what I believe. At some point, that has to be their problem.

Let the derisive hostility flingers demonstrate their flawlessness! LOL.

I assure you, that would take a LOT longer.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I predict people roaming the streets going from house to house with containers looking for high sugar content food near the very end of October. This event will take place in many countries and will mostly involve children.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I feel another one coming on....

At the end of November, I'll be forced to eat a very large, very dry bird that my mother has roasted for way too long.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

. . . . ref . . .

Note, the following are not per se all the best I've found . . . just some I could throw together quickly . . .

www.snopes.com...

I don't like Snopes because of their outrageous biases. However, they are mostly OK in that ref.

Here's one of Wilkerson's own docs:

www.tscpulpitseries.org...

David Wilkerson's website is here:

www.worldchallenge.org...

Some of Wilkerson's older more specific fulfilled prophecies:

family-friends-others.blogspot.com...

OTHER prophetic sites and sources I respect well above average:

MONDAY'S C2C Gilbert Eriksen's WORMWOOD etc. WEBSITE:

www.millenniumprophecy.com...

FULFILLED PROPHECY SITE:

www.fulfilledprophecy.com...

ANDREW STROM--son of a New Zealand friend of mine . . . has an interesting doc here with some of the future maps that a number of sites have posted:

www.revivalschool.com...

Maurice Sklar:

Judgment of Esau:

www.injesus.com...

Dimitru Duduman's Michael Boldea's website for his grandfather's docs and other items:

www.handofhelp.com...

An earthquake prediction:

standeyo.com...

Boldea's Homeward Bound website:

mikeboldea.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well if that's the case, you should have no problem demonstrating this outstanding gift with a bit of documentation.

I posted the email from the woman cured of lupus after his prophetic declaration without knowing about her illness.

Did you ever consider you are simply acting out of an egotistical desire to be seen as special. I assure you, you're not.

I can hear hundreds of folks and thousands of my students laugh uproariously at those exceedingly unaware assertions. That was rich.

As for the 100% hit rate, I'll settle for ONE confirmed accurate prediction which contains enough detail and specifics to be verifiable without the need for personal subjective interpretation.

Here's one of my favorite prophetic sources:

www.prayersforthepeople.com...

About a pretty specific bunch of predictions of judgment on the USA.

They will get the exact same response from me.

Good for you on consistency. Many hereon are not that consistent.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
do you think the guy could be referring to the north korea missile launch thats due on the 4th.?
its gonna come from the sky

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by satanUK
do you think the guy could be referring to the north korea missile launch thats due on the 4th.?
its gonna come from the sky

An interesting question.

He personally has said he has no further idea about what it might be.

I personally doubt that it will be man-made anything.

I just don't think that any man-made anything would that instantly put that much of the FEAR OF GOD in folks hearts around the world.

I suppose if NK's missiles had nukes and reached Alaska and Hawaii and began WWIII . . . that would be sufficient to strike tons of fear in hearts the world over. I don't know that it would be the fear of God.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
There Was an earthquake in the Med this morning....

www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk

Does that count..?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The snopes link was the first one up on google that I also looked at. I guess you didn't read it if you think that is evidence, it is not, and it is not the kind of prediction I am talking about, it is simply a vague reference to a myriad of possible but likely future outcomes.

I'll look at the rest after I watched my evening movie.

As for your thousands of students laughing, are they laughing at my assertion that your ego is playing with you, or that you are not special. Personally, i never met anyone who claims to have thousands of students who didn't have a humungous ego.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
There is 30minutes left of 01july09 in my timezone....I am a lil disappointed

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pr0metheu5
There Was an earthquake in the Med this morning....

www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk

Does that count..?

Doesn't count with me. My Freeper Bro said it would be something in the sky.

Thanks for your kind response.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join