It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeper Makes Predictions For 1 July 09

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paveway27

I'm pretty damn sure the bible says somthing about Neither Man, nor the Son of God will know the end. Only the Father will know when the end is to come. Screw all these people who say they can see into the future or whatever. NO ONE WILL KNOW! NO ONE BUT GOD!

What generously dripping charity and compassion! I'm stunned by the magnanimity of this post. /s

1. The Bible says that we will not know the day nor the hour.
2. The Bible does NOT say that we will not know the season, or the year, or the month, or the week.

3. My FR Bro has not said ANYTHING about this evening's/day's predicted event being THE END!!!

4. Actually, he hasn't even said anything about it even signaling the end.

5. He hasn't even said anything about it being one of the END TIMES Biblically predicted "signs in the Heavens."

6. He's merely predicted something for this time period, in the sky, that will trigger the FEAR of GOD in those who observe it. That's it!

7. All he's said about it has been posted in the OP or later [except that he'd rather not have it on it's own thread on FR].

8. Brazen fantasized assumptions glaringly bray pontificated nonsense.

9. It's curious to this psychologist & sociologist that the OP has stirred up so much emotion . . . including a LOT of wildly extrapolated stuff.

10. And yet, 25 reasonably important questions go mostly unaddressed . . . and here we are on page 3.

11. It appears that folks are . . . what . . . touchy enough . . . on such a topic that they'd rather fire off a tirade, diatribe, derisive something INSTEAD OF REALLY DEAL WITH . . . particularly thoughtfully . . . the issues represented. That's soooooooooooooooo impressive, erudite, intellectual, thoughtful, scientific, brilliant, educational, mature, rational, growthful . . . . Not. That's absurd, actually.

12. My FR Bro will either be right or he will be wrong. I have already learned a good deal about the ATS public on such a matter--regardless of what happens. We may be all set to learn some more.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by BO XIAN]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

No one has ever been 100% in predictions.

Actually, that's not true.

As Scripture notes, not one of Jeremiah's words fell to the ground.

IIRC it was Jeremiah. And a number of the other Old Testament prophets never had a miss.

But hey, far be it from me to challenge anyone's fantasies. /s

I have no idea who BOC is and doubt I've ever heard any of their songs. I'm 62 years old and have NEVER liked rock music even when I was a teen.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Well, the OP Freeper readily participates in making, once again, Christians look stupid.

What a charitable, impressive rush to judgment . . . speaking of judgment.

I do like that Scripture, BTW.

I don't mind being a fool for Jesus.

Some of the other things folks are fools for are infinitely less impressive and infinitely more troublesome.

If my posts on this thread 'make' Christians look stupid . . . it doesn't say much for the criteria used.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Biblical prophecy is easily amendable to fit just about any scenario - In fact most prophecy is.

"signs in the sky" give me a break - that could be anything, and I suspect when today ends some event will have occured that will fit that prophecy. Rainbow perhaps?

Let me just add, that reading your posts I believe you posted out of genuine concern and with good intentions not as a points grab, attention seeking, or experiment.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by eniac

Are we on the same thread?

I don't think that was the first prediction.

IIRC, the first prediction was about today/this evening.

There are a relatively LOT [compared to average] of other folks on the net predicting things from August through December.

Folks have not chosen, interestingly, to reply to the 25 questions.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by fromtheheart66

Originally posted by dgtempe
Listen to the C2C from last night

We are now doomed- within days.

Wormwood is going to ruin the summer...

Lol, if Wormwood turns out to be true, then that is a wonderful understatement of monumental proportions

Just as i was putting in my veggies! Gardens gonna be knackerd!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I find your judge of facts and of character outrageously off the wall.

I find your attitude

(toward my desire for candid, responsive, collaborative dialogue about the issues presented in the OP and in my 25 questions)

to be

--authoritarian
--punitive
--haughty
--self-righteous
--extremely narrow
--extremely rigid
--perhaps vengeful
--prissy
--brittle
. . .

I hope those aren't your chronic attitudes around those you live with.

I don't find them particularly contributive to anything wonderful.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Yes, Scripture can be mangled all manner of ways to all manner of ends.

Not my style.

Thanks enormously for understanding my heart, my attitude, my motivation as much as you have and far above average, hereon.

Your parents must have done a great job with their kids or you have overcome a lot. Impressive. Genuinely.

BTW, LOL, You're exceedingly right about the points. I have more points than are all that useful already.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by BO XIAN]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

Guess I'm going to have to use my C2C subscription and check out the wormwood show.

Can anyone summarize what was said on that show?

There have been persistent predictions from Christian prophetic sources about a large meteor striking earth. Some have even predicted it would hit London.

And, certainly Scripture mentions wormwood.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Thanks for your kind and informative reply.

Nice to know I wasn't singled out as uniquely due such

. . . charitable . . . courteous

treatment! LOL.

I know from my own personal experience regarding my own childhood (in addition to my training and profession), that REACTIVE ATTACHMENT DISORDER can be largely overcome. It's sad many folks haven't found that out.

A lifetime of spewing out of the angst generated by attachment issues is usually NOT a pretty picture.

Sometimes, all one can do, however, is to care and to pray.

May God bless you and those you love in these darkening times.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
Guess I'm going to have to use my C2C subscription and check out the wormwood show.

Here is a link where you can download the mp3 of the wormwood show. It's in three parts.

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

There have been persistent predictions from Christian prophetic sources about a large meteor striking earth. Some have even predicted it would hit London.

And, certainly Scripture mentions wormwood.

I wouldn't state that London or any other City would be hit by a large metor, how can anybody know that? Unless its guided ofcorse.

A Thread about C2C and events to be found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1dea

I wouldn't state that London or any other City would be hit by a large metor, how can anybody know that? Unless its guided ofcorse.

Thanks for the link.

I have not read MANY sources assert that it's London. IIRC, I've read of 1-3 such sources.

Logically, ALMIGHTY GOD KNOWS the end from the beginning. . . as He notes in Scripture, . . . being outside of our time/space sphere . . .

And, He adds in Scripture that He does nothing without first informing His prophets. One hopes they are listening! LOL. Though, I'm sure He's QUITE BIG ENOUGH to get the message across even if they are sleeping at the time.

I have accurately known 'unknowable' future events in my own life ahead of time--such as the looming 3 very narrowly missed auto accidents on the way to work in the Navy in San Diego. I totally believe that had I not been praying as instructed to do as I got in my VW beetle, that I'd have been very mangled, if not dead.

My FR Bro mentioned in the OP has known future things frequently. I've been acquainted with quite a number of folks that's been true for.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I posted a year or so back to ask if ANYONE, ANYWHERE has ever prophesized any significant event, with verifiable detail, that has actually come to pass.

I didn't get a single positive response.

In my experience, no-one has accurate prophetic powers when it comes to macro events, however, we all have the, often latent, ability to predict our own immediate futures to some extent.

Now, anyone with a fragment of perception and a bit of study can make 'predictions' that in retrospect seem accurate.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Dear OP,

Now that 3 days have elapsed from said claim.

What are your intentions regarding contacting your "source" to clarify this unfounded, untrue prediction?

In the spirit of DENY IGNORANCE, seems like a fair request.

I suppose a sincere retraction on your part would be too much to ask.

Regards...KK

[edit on 1-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join