It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeper Makes Predictions For 1 July 09

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

I have to be responsible to what I feel is fitting before God.

His assessments alone of how I behave are what matter eternally and foremost. St Paul even said he would not judge himself in some respects . . . but wait for eternity to understand his own merits and demerits.

As the old story goes of the two traveling angels . . . staying first at a wealthy man's house with lots of vacant plush bedrooms . . . and they were relegated to sleeping in a cold bare basement. The Sr angel patched a hole up in the basement wall.

The next night, they stayed in a poor farmer's home and were shown every courtesy possible. That night, the farmer's only family cow died.

As they left, the Jr angel was protesting the 'OBVIOUSLY' improper and unfitting treatments in the two cases.

The Sr angel then explained . . . that he'd patched the hole in the basement of the wealthy man hiding a hoard of great treasure that the wealthy man was unaware of. And that at the farmer's the angel of death had come for the farmer's wife--who was spared.

I can only do what I see most fitting to do.

I'm certainly aware at my age that I'll never please everyone from any single perspective, much less everyone from a great variety of perspectives.

NOTE: AUTHORIZED POSTING OF UPDATED INFO FROM MY FREEPER BRO [I did some paragraphing and spacing changes, fixed some spelling, added some color emphases and changed some identifying info]:

06/30/2009 10:44:54 AM PDT replied

[Bo Xian], my predictions are near 100%

back at my home church in the [small Atlantic country/region] I was recognized as having the prophetic gift and I’ve personally ministered to hundreds with very good accuracy.

Among the most astonishing ones are a friend of the family who’ve I’ve known for over 30 yrs and I knew her to have Sickle Cell disease. I prophesied to her that she will be well and she was cured of LUPUS!! I was totally ignorant of her medical state and didn't even knew of the Lupus (which is incurable btw), and she testified in church of her complete healing with the medical report. Oh btw my bro-in-law was one of her physicians.

On a recent & local testimony is a very good doctor friend in [A South-Eastern city] who was in $$ problems and shared with me how she was planning to sell the home since she was out of $$ to fix it up. I told her everything will be ok and the money will come in to get the repairs done and shortly afterwards she discovered an insurance policy that she had forgotten and it took care of the repairs. Both she and my wife testifies to the accuracies of any prophecies that I speak.

In another instance at my home church in [a different Southeastern city] one day after the Sunday service was dismissed I sensed something about a certain lady who was sitting 5 rows in front of us and 4 seats to the left. I turned to my wife & told her what I sensed “that lady is hopping mad to the point of MURDER”. I asked my wife to follow me and on reaching her I recognized her as someone I knew but had not spoken to her for over 9 months now. I introduced ourselves and asked “so how you’re doing?” to which she automatically replied “I’m fine.”

At that point I said to her “we were sitting 5 rows behind you and I could only see the back of your head, but the Lord has shown me that you are definitely NOT FINE, and that you are really HOPPING MAD to the point of murder!!”

Her expression changed to total shock & surprise and when she composed herself she confessed that indeed she was feeling exactly that since she has just caught her husband cheating on her again. She confessed that she had it in her heart to kill him when she went home. Suffice it to say that the Lord used me to stop a murder that Sunday.

[Bo Xian] there are many more but I cant recall many of them or much details.

As a final note: my wife & other friends say that I am a PROPHET but I simply say that I have the prophetic gift.

##########################################

His experiences parallel my own though my own are less dramatic and far fewer in number, as far as I can tell.

Many of my such have come in counseling sessions when I had no logical reason to ask about a certain issue or topic but Holy Spirit within me prompted me persistently to do so. And when I finally complied, a great deal of productive info tumbled forth to great fruitfulness.

And, sometimes, I've warned folks in counseling that if they did not get XYZ in order, they would suffer certain types of consequences.

I once warned a very proud and stubborn mission Chairman of a very conservative, rigid, narrow and prissy MidWestern denomination that if he did not quit troubling his excellent staff in Asia and instead begin to serve them and help them vs making their lives more exasperated, that the Lord was likely to take him out of this life. Within a month he was dead of a brain aneurysm.

#################################

I certainly don't expect the vast bulk of ATSers to put much stock in any of this UNLESS AND UNTIL THEIR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE is impacted by something similar and dramatic.

HOWEVER, I believe that everyone deserves at least some evidence and presentation of the reality of such things.

Some folks will scoff extremely derisively and reap the harvest of that.

Some folks will remain skeptical and wait and see and experience whatever consequences of that.

Some folks will eagerly anticipate whatever God does and regardless of what happens this time or the next dozen times . . . will be ready and waiting on the edge of their seats for whatever God does. God will reward them accordingly.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LexTalionis

This is no prank.

My friend is in earnest . . . as am I.

I've been around ATS a long time and expect to be around as long as the net is up and I have access to it . . . regardless.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Trying to get out the door to go to pot-tery.

So OP makes an "Cataclysmic Event Within 3 Days" thread then darts off to pottery class.
What does that tell ya?

. . . .

Or if he is wrong he should be deemed a Hoaxer and summarily Banned as per T&C.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by kinda kurious]

Hey, group,

what is it with this hideous ATS !!!!TRADITION!!!!

that tends to see things in

stark black and white terms

usually by folks who HATE black and white standards

that a poster's narrative, personal experiences, personal opinions; personal perspective

HAVE to be 100% right or 100% wrong in 100% of all respects 100% of the time

OR OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Such folks are going to find their reaping of that standard will be exceedingly uncomfortable as they are most habitually and most thoroughly UNABLE AND UNWILLING to live up to that standard themselves.

There are at least DOZENS of points on the continuum FOR AT LEAST DOZENS OF REASONS.

As The Bible says, we all see through the glass darkly. We are all flawed critters. We all make mistakes.

Evidently the naysayers, the derisive, the dismissive, the haughty

NEVER make mere mistakes.

Welllllllllllllllllllllll bully for them.

They are going to find that they do . . . and that when they do, they will be increasingly slapped up-side the face and rear with their own haughty standards but increasingly pointedly.

They won't be laughing that much then.

My original post was in earnest as are all my non-humor, posts on ATS.

I actually was hoping for MORE comments on my list of questions. Ah well . . . derision is a favorite compulsive hobby hereon.

. . . evidently, mostly, by folks afflicted with varying serious degrees of REACTIVE ATTACHMENT DISORDER.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Not sure how to respond.

I don't know how to be more fittingly and thoroughly candid.

I've shared what I know short of identifying info.

I've shared honestly and candidly.

I've shared seriously, genuinely.

I've shared some of my own similar experiences.

I've just posted some amplifications from my FR Bro's background as he answered that query I put to him because of the comments and questions here.

I don't think the screaming mob is ever satisfied in any context. At some point, they don't deserve to be.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Interesting points.

I believe that prayer changes more things than information does.

Certainly information can change things for those who are awake.

I don't know that the willfully blind and walking dead are changed by much of anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BREWSE
Maybe I read it wrong, but I thought the OP was simply passing along a message from a friend on another site. I do not remember seeing him say that he was a prophet or that anything absolutely was going to happen. I read it as here is what my friend said, what do you think? Then he listed a bunch of possible outcomes of what his friend said and asked for input...Why would that deem him as a hoaxer to be banned per the T&C?

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!

SANITY STRIKES AGAIN!

What a wonderful post full of realistic and sane perspective!

What balance! What thoughtfulness!

What an ocean full of common sense and extra-ordinary [hereon] peceptiveness.

WHAT A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!

THANKS ENORMOUSLY.

I think you hit several nails squarely on their heads most solidly.

You must be a treasure to live with. Congrats for such a great head o your shoulders and heart in your chest.

I'm gleefully stunned by your excellent and accurate post.

WOW.

May God richly bless you and those you love.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
aw well, let the end come. 2012 end time prophecies no longer concern me.
I got my immigration card yesterday

Departure date on the ticket - July 26, 2012

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
We will see how true your friend is in a few hours time.
The scripture does say that when the tribulation is to begin it will start with a sign from God that it is finished. I for one truly hope that we have more time, but as time has progressed rather quickly lately, I sense an urgency as of late to be prepared for very troubled times, as well as a very strong feeling that I've been putting off making my peace with God and living a better life as has been instructed by God.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Trying to get out the door to go to pot-tery.

So OP makes an "Cataclysmic Event Within 3 Days" thread then darts off to pottery class.
What does that tell ya?

Not a great deal.

1. That I like pottery or at least am active in pottery.

2. That I don't seem to allow dramatic predictions to leave me

--paranoid,
--dysfunctional,
--catatonic,
--hyper-ventilating,
--hysterical,
--rending my clothes,
--sitting 24/7 in sack-cloth and ashes;
--phoning everyone with tearful good-bye's at the drop of every prediction;
--rewriting my will at the drop of every prediction;
--rushing out for yet another survivalist trip to SAM'S at the drop of every prediction;
--even warning all my email list at the drop of every prediction;
--. . .
. . .
. . .

The Christian prophetic is a mixed bag and mostly a mess.

Some of that mess is because of poor teaching.

Some of that mess is because of dysfunctional psycho-dynamic/emotional junk on the part of well meaning folks as well as on the part of folks with evil, distorted and/or demonized complications.

Some of that mess is because of immaturity.

Some fo that mess is because of poor spiritual disciplines and therefore "NOISE ON THE LINE."

Some of that mess is because of presumption . . . mixing personal opinions and biases with what may be partly stuff from God but mostly stuff from their own junk or personal stuff.

Some of that mess is because of inexperience . . . lower levels of discernment in terms of distinguishing the still small voice of The Lord vs their own mental noise vs the enemy's deceptive words.

Most of the naysayers hereon have never had the least bit of a genuine prophetic input from God Almighty yet presume to set themselves up as paragon judges of the whole phenomenon. That's rich.

God will sort it all out His way, IN HIS TIME. I'd have rather seen Him do that decades ago.

Thankfully, HE IS GOD AND I'M NOT.

We can learn and we can grow.

Or, we can haughtily throw rocks and reap from that sowing.

[edit on 30/6/2009 by BO XIAN]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

VERY WELL PUT.

THANKS MUCH.

I don't know that even given it being fulfilled that it will signal the utter beginning of THE GREAT TRIBULATION. I could be wrong.

I personally sort of took it as one of the BIRTH PANGS

SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS mentioned in Matthew 24 . . . IIRC.

I certainly think that things are winding up to a higher and higher pitch . . . with more looming on a nearer horizon than ever before in my 62 years.

Therefore what, I don't know.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

I don't know what 2012 will mean for us.

I do know that a very famous UFO researcher asserted at a UFO conference that we did NOT WANT to know what was going to happen 2012 . . . that the powers that be were 'just' trying to hold things together until then.

And then when I posted it on FR, another FREEPER contacted this famous researcher and the researcher denied ever saying such a thing. It is known that sometimes the powers that be slap this researcher down for her disclosures . . . rather sternly.

My assumption is that she got her tail feathers singed for saying something about that.

However, there's not anything that I can think of clearly in The Bible about 2012.

There is just a lot of noise on the web about it. We shall see if it means anything, or not. Lots of people think so.

Sometimes, even lots of people can be wrong.

I suspect the dramas will intensify before then.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Something is coming in 2012, and she wasn't lying you don't want to know what it is.

It is bad, the original creator's armies are coming to eliminate Satan/ Draconian chains on our existence. Billions will die as "collateral Damage" in this war.

That is why govt's are giving out "Immigration Cards" to important people. Scientists, Govt officials, Doctors, and others deemed important. It is a ticket guaranteeing a spot in the underground bunker system beneath the US.

Imagine what USA did to free Iraq from the tyrannical regime of Hussein. Same thing on a bigger scale.
If soemthing does happen July 1st, it is a precursor for this event, but Personally I dont see much happening tommorrow.

I've said too much already. sorry.
On a bright side, there is supposed to be 1000 years of peace after this, even though most won't be alive to witness this peace.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Certainly Armageddon is scheduled . . . seems to me in the not toooo distant future.

HOwever, there's some specific events that have to happen first, . . .

such as the Third Temple built/rebuilt in jerusalem

for the Anti-Christ to set his image up in after 3.5 years of the 7 year phony peace treaty with Israel.

etc. etc. etc.

As horrible as whatever 2012 is slated to be . . .

I don't believe it's going to be Armageddon.

I think that's at least A BIT later.

I suspect that the globalist oligarchy's . . . safe heavens will be anything but safe.

As King David said . . . even if he descended into hell or the depths of the sea . . . God would be even there.

No one escapes God's reach or discipline.

No one.

Least of all the satanic globalist oligarchy.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

To all:

Here's another missive from my FR Bro . . . who made the prediction . . .

It is from an email he sent me which included his name and email addy as well as that of the friend cured of Lupus:

I personally sanitized it by removing all identifying info.

To: LM

Subject: MY HEALING

Date: Wed, 26 [Month] 2007 [time stamp]

Dear [FIRST NAME]

How are you? I trust that all is well with you and [WIFE] at this time.

I believe that you heard that I became ill while in [SouthEastern city] in July (I’m still here).

I’m just reminding you about a word you gave to me on July 30, 1989 about my healing.

The Doctor in the clinic I used to attend in [small Atlantic country] told me in April 2000, that I didn’t need to come back to the clinic because I was doing well.

In July of this year after I was admitted to the [XYZ] Hospital and a whole barrage of tests was run, one of the Doctors there told me that there was no trace of lupus in my body. PRAISES BE TO GOD! Just thought I should let you know.

Please give my love to Moms and the rest of the gang for me.

Love,
[first name]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well its July 1st and what do you know NOTHING IS GOING ON!! WHO WOULD OF GUESS THAT WOULD HAPPEN? HMM..

I'm pretty damn sure the bible says somthing about Neither Man, nor the Son of God will know the end. Only the Father will know when the end is to come. Screw all these people who say they can see into the future or whatever. NO ONE WILL KNOW! NO ONE BUT GOD!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The trouble is with ANYONE making predictions is that even people here on ATS see them as the guy who stands on a street corner with a board saying " the end is nigh - repent beforeth thy lord".
People see him, read the board then continue on their way as they chuckle as the nutter.

The end isn't nigh, someone anyone can have a 'prophetic' dream, see a world burning in flames, a dream newspaper flapping around on the dream breeze and see the dream date, then log onto a internet forum and bleat about the end of the world.

No one has ever been 100% in predicitions.
I can make a prediction the world will end ( one day far in the future ). there you go, 'prophetic' enough for you?

And to say you have to pray to God to prevent is happening is nonsense, if God wants it to happen ( if there is a God) then it'll happen no matter how many people pray, change their ways or turn to religeon in a vain attempt to 'save their souls'.

Edited to add the pluckymoons BOC referenece was for the

Blue Oyster Cult and they're song 'Dont fear the Reaper' which is a bloody good song IMO.

[edit on 1/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Well, the OP Freeper readily participates in making, once again, Christians look stupid...what else is new?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I wasn't impressed, until I read the first prediction, which stated that there might be some kind of festivities in December.

WOW!!!!

NOW I'm a believer...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by eniac]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by eniac
reply to post by BO XIAN

I wasn't impressed, until I read the first prediction, which stated that there might be some kind of festivities in December.

WOW!!!!

NOW I'm a believer...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by eniac]

Festivities in December? Not talking about the Christmas holidays was it? Oh no your not because they seem to be starting in about september these days. they get earlier and earlier every year.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Happy July 1st everyone.

Now let's all Countdown to Bo Xian's banishment. 3......2........1.

Hey even if I am wrong and he isn't banned, am I more "wrong" than he?

Despite claims that he was innocently "just passing along" information, my interpretation of T&C would still deem this a HOAX which IS NOT allowed on ATS.

That is if the rules still apply during an End of the World scenario.

It is unfortunate his honesty elevator doesn't reach the top floor, but why attempt to pull a fast one on his unsuspecting fellow mankind?

Regards...KK

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join