It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Popular? Ron Paul Wins Supporters to Fed Sunshine Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Mr. Popular? Ron Paul Wins Supporters to Fed Sunshine Bill

Rep. Ron Paul so far has won 245 co-sponsors to a bill that would require a full-fledged audit of the Federal Reserve by the end of 2010.

And here you can see if your representatives have co-sponsored. If not, write them and let em' know!

H.R. 1207: Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009

It's good too see that this is not only gaining momentum in the House, but also the MSM. Go Dr. Paul!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
coool, my rep supports it.....
anyone else wanna sign in on this? If you don't see your rep on there then you better get on it....

People always ask, well what can I do(besides post whiney threads on ATS all day)? Pretty simple....check the list write a letter....
If you can't even do that, then long live the NWO I say.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Good point. I know I've wrote my fair share of letters. Sure it might have been fruitless, but at least it's something!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
And to think that it has taken this long for the main stream to catch on. Maybe now folks will listen to a bit more of what Ron Paul has to say. He has been right with the economy, he was right when he gave his version of what should happen with the bail outs.(proof is what was done failed miserably)
It is just a shame that he puts so much heart into what he does and is largely ignored. I am just glad that he was hear this time.

Juston, I copied this from the tread I tried to use to steal your thunder.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks network dude

It would be nice if not only the MSM caught on completely, but they also started showing that people that he has been right the whole time. We can only do so much, and I know a lot of people who would believe MSM over anything else.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If you would like to write your rep's to let them know that you support this bill, you can get their addresses here:
Member Web Site Listing (by State) - United States House of Representatives, 111th Congress, 1st Session

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Well?
is your rep on there or what?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is the last chance we have of saving life in the U.S. as we on thought we knew it. That's been pretty clear for a while now. It won't be popular or easy but it's the only thing that will work. It's time for something really radical. The steps being taken now are not fixing a thing...they're just feeding the same machine and making things overall worse.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I can only hope and pray that the career politicians who belong to the supranational bank cartel, or the military industrial complex, or the CFR one-worlders, don't have the 'fix' in.

Passing the Bill is one thing. Execution is another. If the Executive Branch wants to marginalize this, all it takes is ONE Executive order.

The Obama administration will be a 'disabler' in this process, rather than an 'enabler'. MM predicts.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Sure is
Mike McIntyre

Even though he is a Dem. he is Ok in my book. I will send him a thank you note though.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by network dude]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Passing the Bill is one thing. Execution is another. If the Executive Branch wants to marginalize this, all it takes is ONE Executive order.

And support from the country's constituents! If your rep's haven't supported it yet, explain to them why you think that they should.
If they have, then do like Network Dude and send them a thanks.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Where are all of the Ron Paul bashers? Now that he has been proven to NOT BE A NUTTER like the bashers always stated he was I would like to see some apologies from those people. Ron Paul is one of the few last true patriots for this country and its constitution. It's pretty sick that the party that shunned him as a whack job is now embracing him.

It's because he represents what that party was SUPPOSED to stand for. What they have veered so far away from over the past couple decades. Yes, they have had libs infiltrate and so on but the people coming in behind have allowed it to degrade. A huge reason why I am no longer supporting them.

I'll support this man all the way to the White House and beyond.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
never gonna happen. the money men wont allow it imo

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
never gonna happen the money men wont allow it imo

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Spartak_FL

Well, maybe you are right. But why not be proactive and try to get the money men out of D.C?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
Where are all of the Ron Paul bashers? Now that he has been proven to NOT BE A NUTTER like the bashers always stated he was I would like to see some apologies from those people. Ron Paul is one of the few last true patriots for this country and its constitution. It's pretty sick that the party that shunned him as a whack job is now embracing him.

QFT!

If the current goings on haven't yet awakened people, then pretty much nothing will. We will never get a apology for what the party and the media did to Ron Paul in the election.

I try and look at things in a logical manner, TRYING to keep emotions out of it. So many people have drunk the "fear" kool-aid that they cannot see things logically anymore. I would think even a fool could see that the left/right paradigm is ruining this country(tack on the rest of the world and elsewhere) yet the divisiveness of the two party system is killing us. I hear the crap from my Mom all the time, how the damned liberals are ruijning everything yet the conservatives can do no wrong. I almost threw up recently when she said "Bush kept us safe". Sure, I believe that, now can I have another pet rock, please?

I love my Mom but she is a fool. She would rather listen to Beck, Hannity, Rush(too bad it's not the band), Mark Levin and other conservative bottom wipers yet she will not even try and attempt to read R.P.'s book, even though he is supposedly a conservative. How idiotic is that? The guy knows more about economics than probably everyone else in Congress yet he is a "nutter".

Well, if he's a nutter, then so am I and I'm damned proud to be a nutter.

new topics

top topics

join