It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmasking the mysterious 7/7 conspiracy theorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Greetings All,

Stumbled upon this snippet from the BEEB website and thought I would share this with you all.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Any comments?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The government(s) will stop at nothing to push their version of events. Nuff said.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
the most interesting thing to me is that there is such a will to allign the conspiracy theorist with the fundamentalist muslims. it feels like a propaganda drive towards anti-conspiracy theory legislation.

not withstanding the fact that this is the first account i've heard where a conspiracy theorist was arrested.

John Hill has now been arrested and is facing extradition to the UK on a charge of perverting the course of justice for sending DVDs of 7/7 Ripple Effect to the judge and jury foreman in a trial linked to the attacks.

not that it surprises me that the irish authorities would be the first.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The conspiracy surrounding the 7/7 attacks in London is easily provable. It seems not even the governemnt backed spooks who planned and carried out the attacks had enough influence to make the trains run on time. The train which left Luton to London which the terrorists would have had to have been on was, if I remember rightly, cancelled causing them to have to take the next train. That meant they couldn't have arrived in London before the trains which were attacked left there platforms!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
The conspiracy surrounding the 7/7 attacks in London is easily provable. It seems not even the governemnt backed spooks who planned and carried out the attacks had enough influence to make the trains run on time. The train which left Luton to London which the terrorists would have had to have been on was, if I remember rightly, cancelled causing them to have to take the next train. That meant they couldn't have arrived in London before the trains which were attacked left there platforms!

You remembered rightly, but your memory proves irrelevant. The bombers would have caught the 7.24am train, which actually left Luton Station a minute late, arriving at Kings Cross at 8.23am in time for the bombers to be filmed on CCTV at Kings Cross main plaza at 8.26am. Some people think that to get to the train platform in time for this train from the entrance of Luton station was physically impossible if they had to purchase tickets as well. Perhaps, however, they bought return tickets when they rehearsed their attack days earlier and ran to the platform.

7/7 conspiracy theorists often cite the time problem as a reason for disbelieving the official version. I, too, disbelieve it, but not for this reason.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

A document on Muad Dib's website reveals he believes he is the Messiah and that George Lucas wrote Star Wars after being told telepathically what to write, by the very "Force" to which the films refer.

Where have I heard this before?

They are quickly trying to categorize conspiracy theorists.

PS: Is this the official Muad Dib website?
jahtruth.net...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Good programme on the BBC last night - interesting that all through the programme they insitsed the Mua'd Dib was an arab sounding name then said it was the name from a cult sci-fi movie. Im sure Frank Herbert was spinning in his grave by that point.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I watched about 3/4 of this last night but it was all like
"the conspiricy freaks are insisitve, hateful extremest and big poo-poo heads"

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

7/7 conspiracy theorists often cite the time problem as a reason for disbelieving the official version. I, too, disbelieve it, but not for this reason.

Well, don't keep it a secret. Let us know what convinced you this was an inside job?

top topics

join