It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psychokinesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
ok, has anyone ever performed or have seen psychokinesis being performed? or is it just a big joke? i saw a movie called akira and that spiked my interest.

if you know how, whats the trick to doing it and focusing your mind and energy?

any and all information on this stuff is greatly appreciated!!!

-grammar, spelling and punctuation help from Micheal Valdenzia

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
please i need urgent help with this and this way i am finding difficulty in obtaining any information and i need this imedietly. please please help. please forgive my improper english.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news. If it was even
possible for a person to be able to do such a thing, don't you think that it would takes decades of intense meditation and training. I know of people who try to learn how to do this their whole lives and still cannot do much of anything. You may want to Googlize the following search: "Joshua Geller" + "Telekinesis"

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
thank you for crushing my hopes. there will be a fight this friday and i wanted to use psyckokinesis but i guess not now

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Use the most powerful weapon you've got. Your head.
Instead of telekinesis, instead plan things out. think about things that keep you intact and ready. First I would suggest you think over why this fight is happening in the first place. If it's over something small, don't even sweat it. Only the petty and stupid would arrange a fight over something small. You will find there are times you may need to fight, but usually if you play your social cards right there won't be and you can still get what ya need out of it.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Learn Aikido if you want to fight.

you'll look cool. and you can break someones arm without breaking a sweat.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
That is SO funny

You could start practising how to stop the fight from happening. Think in your mind that everything has been resolved and when you go there the next day, no one will be around to want to continue that fight. Or it just disappears in some word-fight instead, or that some unusual occurrence happens so that the fight never gets a chance to materialize.

That's one way to go about controlling that situation. Then forget about it. No worrying. Just do your daily life.

[Edited on 5/6/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
no but theres something strange about this guy like he's hiding some big secret. sometimes when he gets really angry at me, my head hurts like a very bad headache. its like his hate is getting to me!? very confused

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
just a quick question. In the previous few posts... why did you mention Aikido? there are MANY MANY different styles out there, i am just curious as to why Aikido was the one that stood out in your mind?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well there is some evidence of psychokinesis though it is very, very difficult to reproduce in labs to prove it. The fact that it does, indeed take years upon years of intense training and then hours if not days to successfully practice simple telekinesis, makes it highly impractical to use in some sort of battle.

And for those critics above, you truly do not have any reason to believe in PK until you see it proven. I applaud you. If you do believe as I do, then pray for the day it may be proven in a lab.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'll give you a good technic to be sure to win the fight.

First : Put an hard knock with your knee in his balls.

Second : An uppercut to the chin.

Third : If he is not on the ground yet, then run, this guy have a secret...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Even though this is old you can probably pick up PK from a day to a month. Granted that macro-PK won't be useful. It takes MUCH concentration for moving pencils and such

top topics

join