It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observers From Another Dimension <O>

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

It has been theorized that aliens – and perhaps ghosts and shadow people as well – are actually beings from a dimension of time and space beyond our own. For their own mysterious reasons, they sometimes pay a visit to our plane of existence. They may appear as fleeting shadows, vaporous apparitions, or as creatures piloting strange aircraft. Why do they come here? Are they studying us, or are they merely observers on a recreational sightseeing tour of planet Earth? Did David Crow and two colleagues encounter these interdimensional tourists one spring night in the mountains of New York State? This is David’s story….

I AM A 61-year-old retired sheriff’s deputy. This event happened to me and two other officers one night while we were off duty on a fishing trip. We were in upstate New York, up in the Adirondack Mountains. It was April 18th, 2004.

paranormal.about.com...

I wonder… has anyone else had something like this happen?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 30/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Hehe good topic there,Well the alien third dimensional thing is still in the theory process and it has`t been proven yet,Well yes I myself personally believe this.Aliens sometimes do come from parallel universes,And that explains their psychic powers.But some come from our dimension and still have powers.I really don`t know that much about parallel universes but that theory is plausible

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It sounds very much like they had a Pleiadian encounter...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Mer Ka Bah]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mer Ka Bah

err he is posting another persons account sighting.

weird the report dosent mention the sheriffs name.good find

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I saw a sphere of that exact size once only it was a metallic gold color. I did not see anything inside of it.. it seemed solid. It was very close when it went by me though.. less than 5 ft.

It remains my closest and most memorable encounter with a UFO to this day.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I wish I had an encounter with a UFO

Oh well someday. Ireland doesn't seem to be a hotspot for UFO's anyway

Anyway great story S & F

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I didn't have an experience with a UFO. But I did have an experience with a Skinwalker. End of February in 2007, I went with my dog to take out the trash. My dog was sitting at the end of the driveway -- 15 feet away from me. As soon as I turned around to walk to my dog, I saw this bipedal creature hopping on all fours. This Skinwalker took 2 leaps to cross the street into the neighbor's yard across the street where it disappeared in the darkness. When I initially saw the Skinwalker, my dog snapped his attention at the Skinwalker and followed it with me until it disappeared.

The Skinwalker had like a cartoony-like look. Very strange. It was also all black as night or void. No descernable features except its eyes and outline. This creature was massive. Its muscles were like something from a comic book. The creature was around 4.5 feet tall hunched over running on all fours. I don't want to imagine how tall it is standing erect.

My dog would usually bolt after a cat, rabbit, dog, or whatever, despite any protest from my wife or I. This incident, my dog didn't move a muscle except to stare at it. At least my dog was smart enough not to mess with a Skinwalker. I, on the otherhand, was stupid. After the Skinwalker disappeared, I got into the house. Told my wife what I saw. I left her with the dog in the house and I went outside with a powerful flashlight to search. Luckily, I didn't find it. Nor did I find any foot prints in my neighbors' yards.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by guppy]

new topics

top topics

join