It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican does well in local primary till photos show him cross dressing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Republican Sam Walls was at first competitive in the republican primary for a seat in the Texas legislature till photos surfaced of his cross dressing days as Samantha Walls

www.outletradio.com...

I think Laura Bush was doing his/her makeup for the photo-ops...........

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The link doesn't work for me.
Edit: Now it does.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Zzub]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i got it fixed ....my bad ......How did i know you wanted to see this one zzub........

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Damn, has somebody has spotted my tranny gear

Although I would hope I wouldn't have a problem with him, I can see the other side of the coin. It's just not normal in society. (by normal, I mean common). It could make people wonder if he's 'normal' enough for the position.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
well i'd vote for him ...
if wearing women's clothes is his vice ,and now thats publicly known , he's a safe bet not to have any more skeletons in his closet .
lets just hope he isn't one of the hoover variety of cross dressers

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub

Damn, has somebody has spotted my tranny gear

Although I would hope I wouldn't have a problem with him, I can see the other side of the coin. It's just not normal in society. (by normal, I mean common). It could make people wonder if he's 'normal' enough for the position.

hey Zzub he could always have the advantage of looking at things from a mans and a womans perspective.....
.........He could get an operation and be the first transgender politician in the united states....at least i think he would be....i mean she ...i mean.....uhhh...

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If she was just a little younger!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It could be worse. Someone could have taken a pic of him shape changing into a reptilian. Did you see his fecking eyes !!!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
How many times do I have to tell you that these repugnants are disgusting and iin the closet. I posted this article before to show how vile they are. And you know what. the repugnants here defended him. Defended the practice of being a male effeminate while castigating gays. What does that tell you?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
God that is disgusting. Wow I would vote for Osama over a cross dresser. Jesus Christ!

new topics

top topics

join