It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call off your attack dogs - Cynthia McKinney

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by miss_silver

Your link was not working is this the video?

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Update from Kidnapped detainees from Israel jail

[edit on 2-7-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

They were arrested!!!

Not kidnapped. I love the word play.

Give me a break.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
AGAIN? :shk:

McKinney has pulled this crap before. Her boat never made it there.
(these type of 'aid' boats are notorious for running illegal arms into Gaza.)
She spent the next few days basking in the press and whining.
The wing nut is desperate to try to stay in the news and to be relevant.

What is 'aid'????, are you saying food and supplies are not real because they will be enjoyed by Palestinians?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

You are not paying attention are you?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
reply to post by jibeho

You are not paying attention are you?

Don't kid yourself. Do you know the difference between being kidnapped and being arrested?

The ship was not in international waters when it was commandeered by the IDF. The ship entered Gaza coastal waters which have a boundary of 12 nautical miles. IDF is charged with patrolling and protecting those waters. McKinney's boat the S.S. Twinkie was warned repeatedly to fend off and they did not comply. So, they got themselves arrested. No one was KIDNAPPED.

[1] The Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip (1995) states that "[Israel has] the responsibility for defense against external threats, including for defense against external threats from the sea and from the air". Regarding foreign vessels, the agreement continues that they may "not approach closer than 12 nautical miles from the coast".

Lab rats learn faster than these folks.

Bottom line is that McKinney and her playmates want to support Hamas under the guise of helping the innocent Palestinian citizens.

IF they really wanted to help the Palestinians they would make the effort to donate aid through the proper channels. Like the UN or the red crescent and hope that Hamas doesn't reroute the supplies.

Is it really that difficult to understand?

[edit on 2-7-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

The ship entered Gaza coastal waters....

Prove it.

And use non-Israeli sources to do it...

...If you can't then you are just repeating Israeli Propaganda.

Kidnapping is Kidnapping, it does not matter if it is Somalis or Israelis who commit the crime.

*Before you start with the namecalling - remember that I could be an Israeli Jew and could have much more perspective on this matter than you do.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

The ship entered Gaza coastal waters....

Prove it.

And use non-Israeli sources to do it...

...If you can't then you are just repeating Israeli Propaganda.

Kidnapping is Kidnapping, it does not matter if it is Somalis or Israelis who commit the crime.

*Before you start with the namecalling - remember that I could be an Israeli Jew and could have much more perspective on this matter than you do.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

He said she said. A pointless argument with someone who swears that anyone who has an opposing viewpoint is a zionist and any news source other than freegaza or MSNBC is biased. etc etc. I already proved it earlier in the thread. Naturally, you do not approve of my source. Oh well. Don't lose any sleep over it.

Last time I checked McKinney is not a licensed captain. She was not piloting the vessel yet she claims that they were in international waters. Sorry, but I choose to believe the Navy over McKinney. It is easy to cross invisible lines when out to sea especially if you are unfamiliar with the area. They crossed the line and got ARRESTED. Pretty simple.

I sure hope those olive trees got delivered to all of those starving people so that they can plant them, water them, wait for the fruit to grow, cure the olives and eventually eat them. I hope they don't starve before they can eat the olives. I personally would have sent bags of mixed grains, processed flour, dehydrated fruit and vegetables etc.

Furthermore, I don't recall any name calling. I think I dubbed her ship the S.S. Twinkie though. Maybe I called McKinney an idiot once or twice.

Now I must ask you the same question. Can you prove that they weren't in Gazan coastal waters? Of course you have to use a credible and unbiased source. Until I can see the actual coordinates I guess we will never know.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Can you prove that they weren't in Gazan coastal waters?

Asking others to prove a negative.... when you can't substantiate your own statements or qualify them with external source information.

Classy.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Can you prove that they weren't in Gazan coastal waters?

Asking others to prove a negative.... when you can't substantiate your own statements or qualify them with external source information.

Classy.

Nice double standard. Typical. I have already proven with my sources that they were within the 12 mile limit of Gaza waters. Classy indeed.

None of McKinney's playmates on this thread have provided any documentation whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wow, so much evidence against Israel, I can't even assemble it all

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If Hamas is constantly ambushing U.S. Convoys delivering food and medicine, why haven't we fought back with military strength, invade, dismantle Hamas, and get a legitimate government for the Palestinian people, who deserve such so they can try to make a life for themselves?

That is what we did in Iraq right? Invaded, got rid of the oppressive government, then helped it get its affairs in order?

OHHHH, that is right, we don't care.
1. We don't care because the media doesn't want us to care.
2. Big Business doesn't care because they can't benefit from a Palestinian nation. There isn't much to be made there.
3. If we did that, it would require us to establish a legitimate Palestinian NATION, as well as a government, which I'm willing to bet that Israel is not in favor of.

Face it, this situation didn't happen overnight. We allowed it to happen and we continue to allow it to happen because deep down we don't really care. As a country, we don't care about anyone's struggle, if we can't make some money off it. As individuals, we don't care because we are too busy eating up the black and white mentality of media.

The media goes "Are you for the defense of Israel, or do you support the terrorist attacks?" because they don't want you to consider the idea "I don't support terrorist attacks, and I don't support Israel's blanket attacks/slow moving land grab that has been occurring for over half a century."

Stop buying the BS the media is feeding you, start looking for a solution, and stop fighting. That's when you'll realize that they don't WANT to solve this issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join