It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the Bush Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Just a thread for speculation about what will change in the war on terrorism in the event that Bush loses the election.

We all know where we stand today in this war, and with the recent events in Iraq, what could be on the horizon under a Kerry Administration?

How do you see this war evolving?

Lets say we get through the election and Bush loses and Kerry is named President of the USA.

What do you see in the future of this war?

Come on put on your psychic hats and come up with some good replies!

How can we find a path to peace in the aftermath of the Bush Administration???

Gazz

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I really don't see how anything could change in the event that Kerry is named President of the USA. The way I see it, I think that the same forces will somehow still be operating in the war and that this war is ultimately out of the hands of the President. There seems to be strong resistance in the country of Iraq's poeples and I don't see how that resistance is supposed to dwindle. There is just more death coming out of it than cooperation.

Maybe in the future of this war the United States Government will let go of its grip on this war and hand it over to Global Organizations, like the United Nations.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

How do you see this war evolving?

Lets say we get through the election and Bush loses and Kerry is named President of the USA.

What do you see in the future of this war?

I see a slow, gradual pull out, as that platform is what will give kerry the election.

this is of course if kerry wins.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The prosecution of all criminals in the Bush administration, a genuine apology to affected international parties, repatriation of illegally obtained profits, diplomatic solutions along with a gradual re-entry into international liaison and problem-solving with multilateral decision making.

The economic effects of the Bush disaster will take 30 years or more to sort out for the US. Pity the children.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
what immortal said.
they're demonizing USA right now to prepare the soil for Kerry and he'll dump iraq over to the UN. but then there will probably be another large scale photo op terrirst attack and the dems will feel justified to bomb the shiite out of whoever "they" say did it.

top topics

join