It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens filmed inside UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

i seen this here already, but i really like to know everything about thisone...

and yeah, there looks like ther are 3 aliens inside the craft for sure....

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
WOW!!!!!
Never seen that one before looks good looks like 3 large and a smaller one. Space tourists

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
are they sure that isn't just a street lamp at night?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irishpaddy
WOW!!!!!
Never seen that one before looks good looks like 3 large and a smaller one. Space tourists

Sorry meant 2 large ones

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
those "aliens" look like a blurry image on a tv

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Get the DVD Capturing The Light , when you see how genuine & authentic Dorothy Izatt is you will soon learn that she really is a true "experiencer"

The footage above with the ET's in the window is from Dorothy's collection

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Will have to put my name down for that one.. Looks like a good DVD!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I'm always grateful for the lines that somebody draws around the (to me) indistinguishable blobs. Otherwise I'd always miss out on the real meat of posts of this nature.
Nice vid? I guess?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
No skeptics yet? No-one screaming FAKE FAKE FAKE?

What a fantastic sweet old lady, and a brilliant story. I'm going to try to find the dvd.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
You cant be serious can you?

Ive seen Billy Meier fakes better than that...and for me thats saying something!!

Im all for decent evidence of UFO and extra terrestrial evidence, but this kind of stuff does a whole diservice to the UFO community. If you're going to present something, at least make it worthwhile with multiple witnesses...please..........at least

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I really couldn't make out anything in that first video. You can't really claim it was filmed inside a UFO when it's so blurry and hard to make out. I want to believe but that could be anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This video clearly shows that the videographer is on the outside of the "craft", very far away it seems as well.
If it wasnt for the outlines I would have no idea what I am looking at. I'm not going to say its fake, I'm just going to say it takes an effort even using imagination.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Before you dismiss the video you should read about its context. Check out this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The credibility of the experiencer in this case is quite remarkable.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
When you look at this footage it looks like the wall or the side of the craft can become transparent in some sort of way so that the ET's can come take a look .... It is very similar to the Turkey UFO how the side of it's craft seems partially transparent from where you can see the outlines of the ET's ......

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think low-res videos like this should just be discarded immediately, coz they can never be conclusively proven as either true or false. In fact, there's just no point in even trying. In my opinion, that video's worth as much as a video of plain TV static.

No offense to the OP though. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I've just viewed the Capturing the Light video.

I think it's probably the single best UFO documentary I've ever seen, The OP footage is not her best, but viewed in context it makes sense.

People who cry fake on this are boxing themselves into a corner.

In the documentary, they interview the daughter and (just to take the "pro" side very literally for a moment) the aliens show up. The daughter's quite nervous at the start and then you see a small orb float into view and enter her throat. As it does so she closes her eyes briefly and visibly relaxes. Then another orb zips across the room. All this time, through the window behind her, you can see a light floating around in the darkness outside .

Viewing back the footage, the film-makers realised what they'd got, and they came to what looked like a lovely big family meal to show the whole family the unedited interview.

There are a couple of hardcore sceptics in the family and their reaction is particularly interesting. One guy (who looks really, really upset at times when he's watching the footage) actually says, "yeah, first day, you think about it, second day you rationalise it... by the third day, you forget all about it."

Btw, I've never been much of a one for orbs because there's often something of the zealot in people who "promote" the idea (sorry, couldn't think of a better word although it's a little more negative than I wanted). But these people were just trying to interview someone.

As for the people who cry "fake"... a little old woman captures 8mm film that includes single frames in which lights dance around in dizzying patterns. The resources required to fake this kind of thing (and amass a huge amount of footage) are simply not available to this woman. More than one Hollywod FX person says it would be possible, but even now would take a lot of money and man-hours, and would still be identifiable as a fake.

The interview footage of the daughter includes points where the object outside the window passes behind the woman's head. The film makers' contact (in ILM, if memory serves) watched the frames where the light from the object outside passes through the woman's hair and pronounced it either genuine or better than the best efforts to duplicate that effect.

Can't wait to see what kind of hatchet jobs such a sweet kind old lady will obviously attract. It will tell you a lot about the perpetrators, and bless her, she seems more than capable of shrugging off that nonsense.

It's remarkable also that it's only when the film-makers did their stuff that some members of the family started to believe her!

The only fault I found with the film was the brief summary of Hynek and Blue Book, as it paints the conventional view of both. The statement "project Blue Book was set up to investigate UFOs" is, shall we say, perhaps not the most truthful or in-depth comment.

It is interesting that she met Hynek and that he told her to keep quiet and just continue her filming. Hyne's a fascinating character and my image of him is of a basically decent guy involved in politics he doesn't like who occasionally has to "lose" evidence or issue debunking statements that even he doestn't believe.

A cynical observer might speculate he wanted her to keep quiet so he himself could have a quieter life. I prefer to think he was being sensible and wanted to keep her out of trouble. He did caution her to steer clear of "the lunatic fringe".

Thanks for putting me on to this.

top topics

join