It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Scientist says Atlanta was in Greenland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I'm waiting to find a place that someone hasn't proven was Atlantis.

Next up is "Greenland Scientist says Atlantis was in New Zealand."

For a continent it sure got around.

M

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Hi Ian Fox here. A reply two years later. I am not a scientist though I have university studies now in aviation management as well. still no complete degree. i might be accused of not finishing things I have started, but I am working on that.

Some recent stuff I include a couple of links:

2002 www.angelfire.com...

2009 www.tvnz.co.nz search: close up Ian Fox atlantis video

Also book due out next year.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Hi Ian Fox here. A reply two years later. Who cares? Anthropoligists, archaeoligists, theologians.

How does it affect the average person? Not much I would say. Still ...

for a couple of links:

2002 www.angelfire.com/film/atlantis_1

Also book due out next year

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Glad you appreciated subject ...

Hi Ian Fox here. A reply two years later. I am not a scientist though I have university studies now in aviation management as well. still no complete degree. i might be accused of not finishing things I have started, but I am working on that. I do still beieve this is the best location for atlantis given agreement with legend, geography etc. and kirchers map. A three way demonstrable case. There are at least 10 other major theories on atlantis.

2002 www.angelfire.com/film/atlantis_1

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Thanks for your comment. Genius? Inspired yes. In my next year book, I discuss in forward how the theory actually stemmed from when I was a child. Seems it has persisted.

Hi Ian Fox here. A reply two years later. I am not a scientist though I have university studies now in aviation management as well. still no complete degree. i might be accused of not finishing things I have started, but I am working on that.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

I would certainly be interested in what others have to say.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sounds like to me this man needs to do his research. I've been 24 years into Researching Atlantis myself. I've been doing it since I was twelve. I'm of the considerable opinion that Atlantis can't be definitely found anywhere. Not to say that the civilization never existed, but we don't have all the facts yet.

24 years of research into this area, and all the evidence points to the Americas as where Atlantis was built. There is no continent sized land mass under the Atlantic Ocean. But there are some very strange islands. Some lands have been claimed by the Sea in recent times. There is evidence in ancient Testimony that a large part of the Pacific was above water, but there is no way there is an ancient civilization under Greenland. We will have to wait until the icesheet over that land disintegrates and melts fully before we go and investigate his hypothesis. But I'd rather interview any Agarthan about Atlantis and where it's located.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join