It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is *IT* now? Very bad feeling, physical and mental. PEAKED far over general trend we've discussed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Look folks,

Some of you have some kind of support. You are lucky to have found "someone" who understands you and are seemingly open minded.

When i say i have no one, i mean no one. My two sons do not want to hear anything, and i have stopped trying to inject any conversation with any of this news, because they flat out told me they love me, but they dont want to hear their mother speaking nonsense.

My husband...If i even mention anything, my evening is ruined. He will not talk to me, or listen to any of this stuff.

My mother is coming July 11 from Phoenix and she told me if i said anything about world problems, she would pack and head back.

My brother thinks this is all bunk.

My inlaws,
forget it. Dont go there.

My cat got killed and i cant talk to him anymore.

My friends, they say they have enough to worry about. They dont care as long as life continues for them, and they are sure it will.

Neighbors? Ha ha. Total denial.

So people, you see, i have no one unless i want to call someone and end up in a fight.

These people above are intelligent people. They all have their brain cells.

The point i am trying to make is that most of you at least have one person, but i have no one... just me and myself and I.

Sometimes i stay off this board, and eventually i cant help the way i feel and i come back. Here at least i can pour my heart out, whether its real or imagined doom, and for that i am grateful.

I have a bad heart among other things and i am the only one i know in my circle of family and friends who does the worrying for everyone.

I think of the little ones, and i want to cry. Will they have a future?

Anyway, enough from me- gotta go wash some dishes for now, eventhough i dont even feel like doing that.

xoxoxoxoxo to all.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

It sounds to me like you have a problem with loneliness. And the fact no one talks to you about your fear that the world is ending. If your family won't listen to your fears, that for me would be a bigger problem.

In your of your state of mind at the moment, I'd advise a break from ATS as well. When I come on here, my mood depicts what type of threads I usually read. Sometimes I can come off here with a real sense of foreboding, other times feeling entertained. Don't come on here if your feeling down. It'll just make you worse.

Maybe lay off the internet for a bit? Sometimes, just sometimes it could be good for the soul and mind to live like a sheeple for a bit.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

There are many threads of this "same feeling" of cause there are many events taking place but I also think Reading the many ATS threads can stir the imagination and the emotions.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I'm still feeling it today. No different.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Even if we aren't close by you still have us.

My family is so wrapped up in their personal feelings and grudges, and what is immediately in front of their faces that they just don't care and don't want to hear about it.

"Whatever happens, happens."

"Everything happens for a reason."

BS.

I think we all feel the same. It comes and goes. The day the thread started I felt fine. Today I felt fine. Tuesday I had to lay on the floor and cover my ears and close my eyes because I was overwhelmed.

I tell my friends that North Korea will launch a missile at Hawaii on July 4th. Instead of thinking about the possibility, they laugh and poke fun and go back to their ignorant business.

It's not the point of whether it will or will not happen. It's the point that bad stuff is going down and the vast majority of society is CHOOSING to ignore it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I personaly think most people have surrenderd to the fact that things are beyond our control.
Every single person i have spoken to say the end is near and we gotta go sometime.
I've given in and am going along with them, if something happens it happens.
I am more relaxed.

Knowbody and i mean KNOWBODY Knows the UNKNOWN

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Look folks,

Some of you have some kind of support. You are lucky to have found "someone" who understands you and are seemingly open minded.

When i say i have no one, i mean no one. My two sons do not want to hear anything, and i have stopped trying to inject any conversation with any of this news, because they flat out told me they love me, but they dont want to hear their mother speaking nonsense.

My husband...If i even mention anything, my evening is ruined. He will not talk to me, or listen to any of this stuff.

My mother is coming July 11 from Phoenix and she told me if i said anything about world problems, she would pack and head back.

My brother thinks this is all bunk.

My inlaws,
forget it. Dont go there.

My cat got killed and i cant talk to him anymore.

My friends, they say they have enough to worry about. They dont care as long as life continues for them, and they are sure it will.

Neighbors? Ha ha. Total denial.

So people, you see, i have no one unless i want to call someone and end up in a fight.

These people above are intelligent people. They all have their brain cells.

The point i am trying to make is that most of you at least have one person, but i have no one... just me and myself and I.

Sometimes i stay off this board, and eventually i cant help the way i feel and i come back. Here at least i can pour my heart out, whether its real or imagined doom, and for that i am grateful.

I have a bad heart among other things and i am the only one i know in my circle of family and friends who does the worrying for everyone.

I think of the little ones, and i want to cry. Will they have a future?

Anyway, enough from me- gotta go wash some dishes for now, eventhough i dont even feel like doing that.

xoxoxoxoxo to all.

You are not alone. Myself and the whole ATS community are here to listen to your words and discuss the many issues currently facing the world. All we can do in this life is try to be the best we can while showing others respect and compassion. Stop worrying about the future and enjoy the present as best you can.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i found this to be a very interesting thread my friends

i myself for the past maybe two months have just sort of felt like i was waiting, i am waiting!

Waiting for something that i cannot put my finger on, but i feel that whatever it is will change life as we know it! all we can do now is wait, live our lives as normally as possible and when the time comes then we will all know! knowledge is something special and only given when ready
be patient my friends for soon we will be able to open that big book of everything
Peace and love xx

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You have us!! We will listen!! There are a lot of us that are feeling the same way that you are, and I can talk to my husband and kids, they may not share my feelings, but they listen. I am sorry that you feel alone, but remember, we at ATS are here! ((((hugs))))

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

I think that sums it up best. It's a feeling of waiting. I still got the feeling but I'm going on as normal.

Some examples of "the feeling":

-The boss tells you friday morning at 9 am he needs to see you before you leave at 5pm. The tone of his voice is sad. Now it's 3:30pm. 1.5 hours to what awaits.

-You hear on the news that a terror attack has occurred in the same place your parents are vacationing. comm lines are down. Waiting for the call that they are ok. It's been 4 hours with no call.

-Your best friend, your dog of 5 years, hasn't come home. It's the next day.

-Your other half went to a party, they are still not home and it's 6am.

-Power goes out and your alarm clock does not go off. Really late for work.

-Leaving a nightclub and all taxis are occupied, having to walk through central park to go home. The feeling of being at the dark entrance to the park, about to enter.

-100 miles out of the city, on your journey to a weekend getaway and you realize you forgot to turn something off (oven, curling iron etc). Yet you rely on faith that you did turn it off.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Hi there,
I wanted to share this with you b/c the very same day you posted this, I had the same exact "feelings". The reason these "feelings" seemed so odd to me is that i was in the Outer Banks on vacation. I'm home now and trying to catch up on passed events so, when I saw your post and then correlated the date with the same timeframe I was having these feelings, it really struck something with me.

I rarely have these feelings while I'm at home so it really bothered me why I had this constant tight feeling in my chest and just a weird feeling that something was happening or getting ready to happen. Especially being at such a beautiful and peaceful place such as Rodanthe. I couldn't figure it out. The tightness in my chest has lessened quite a bit but, still even now that I am home...the "feeling" is still there. I don't know what this means but, you are definately not alone. I hope things start feeling better for you, the only thing that has helped me is just trying to send out positive energy as often as I can and avoiding negative situations as much as possible.

Take care

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join