It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is *IT* now? Very bad feeling, physical and mental. PEAKED far over general trend we've discussed.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here's a question for other 'worriers'.

Do you ever look around at other people and wonder why they *can't* seem to perceive what's going on?

I don't know how to explain it. I just get really frustrated when it feels like something big is about to go down, that all the signs and symptoms are there, that the poop is about to hit the fan... and then I look around and family/friends are just going about business as usual.

In my mind there are only a few possibilities:

- It's just me and I need to settle the F down

- Most people can't perceive that something catastrophic could happen (despite Katrina, Indonesia, 9/11, etc.)

- Most people choose to ignore it

I know I am a little bit insane, but I just don't think it's *me*. Too many other people are feeling this acceleration or quickening. Just like the bike wheel analogy - that's EXACTLY how I feel a lot of the time.

All I know is that there are more and more 'like minded people' coming together with this awareness or shift.

Maybe there is a reason? Maybe it will be up to us to prepare, lead and survive?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I agree with the feeling posted here and just wanted to add a little side note:

Just came back from my dentist,basic teeth-cleaning appointment but while chatting with the hygenist she mentioned they had beeen experiencing a VERY high volume of people calling in with emergencies and many "unusual" mouth sores and swollen tissues.

She's been at this office for 20 years and was really stressed about it,perhaps more really is going on?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

well for starters, off the scale earthquakes, which never existed before for this year.
Thats the good news.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Relax, try to have fun.
Remember yourself.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The last few months, I felt a little on edge, anxious that something is going to happen. Recently though, that feeling hasn't been so strong. It's almost like, I realize that something is going to happen, but I can't change what's going to happen, so I've just accepted it. I guess it could be likened to that feeling [from what I learned in high school health class] that suicidal people get immediately before they try to kill themselves--but not that strong of course since I'm not suicidal.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Yeah that's exactly how I felt. Last month I was a lot more edgy, but now even though I think bad stuff will happen I sort have accepted it.

Maybe it's like the grieving process: Denial, Anger, Bargaining... etc.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Interesting that you mention the start this summer. There is a growing group among Christians that believes that we will see the start of the prophesied Tribulation in the beginning of July--normally saying the date that the two witnesses will appear is July 9th [in America.] This is because that day is 1260 days away from December 21, 2012, when they believe, if the Mayan calender means anything, would be when the Antichrist erects the Abomination of Desolation.

Of course, people will make of it what they want, but, to be honest, I'm kinda looking forward to the beginning of July to see if anything happens.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

they had beeen experiencing a VERY high volume of people calling in with emergencies and many "unusual" mouth sores and swollen tissues.

That's interesting. I wonder if these cases of sores and swollen tissues has anything to do with people's subconscious just freakin' out. Know what I mean?

I've wondered too if there would be in increase of things like that due to all the radio and other signals flying through the air. I'm sure that that can't be too good.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just posted this in another thread, but wanted to share with more. I am in north Los Angeles county and just saw 2 very big and fancy Homeland Security buses (said it on the side of the buses)heading southbound into L.A. Lots of windows, but all blocked out in white coverings and 3 large air conditioners on the top. I'm thinking too fancy for prisoners, but probably mobile headquarters? Just thought I's share since people are having bad feelings and there are some rumors of nukes and other bad things coming this way this summer.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

July 11 it starts. According to many doomsayers.

I pray they are wrong.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by no1dea

well for starters, off the scale earthquakes, which never existed before for this year.
Thats the good news.

Hmmmm.... And the Bad??

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I dont know of one person, family or friend, who cares anything about this and furthermore, if i even mention anything at all, they tell me "conversation over"

I have to laugh
because i am all alone. My husband couldnt care less, and here i sit worried to death and have NO ONE to talk to about my feelings, whats happening, etc.

I think some of us are supposed to have the "knowing" and others do not.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys,

This place is incredible for the support and the much needed critiques.

It's still there today, though. The feeling that is. It's always been there but the volume sort of set to 1, in the background, where conversations can be heard. Now it's a definite 9 or 10/10 where the noise is so loud its starting to hurt.

I haven't got any anxiety issues and life is going wonderful. I'm happy in general. As for the spiritual changes, that is a fact. I have become saturated in the spirit over the past few months. No troubles there but maybe I'm too saturated lol. These days I can watch a bee on a flower, a bird or even a smiling dog running through a park and almost cry with joy.

There's nothing for me to be worried about in general life. Cash flow, love, friendships, adventure are all just where I want them to be. Summer is when I'm most alive and it's been the best summer in a decade or more.

There's the ambient world view that is always there nagging at me. And this is definitely a source of the negative feelings. Maybe the posturing is done and WW3 will be composed of no superpowers going at it with each other, just multiple regional conflicts and terrorists doing what they do best.

When I get moments to really picture the future and contemplate prophecy, I feel that the four horsemen are corporations, not countries and not other beings. The real war will not be country against country but mad corporate types letting loose their wares.

I think what I'm trying to say is that I feel it's extreme malevolence or evil intent by even one extreme mad man or group of them who has "the means". Baxter? Raytheon? Lockheed? Other?

I'm going to use this thread to update any "shifts" of intensity I feel.
No need to star or flag, I don't want this on the main page or anything but I just got to share with some like minded people.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Exactly. My wife rolls her eyes or walks away.

So, I just keep it to myself and my buddies who are like-minded.

In the meantime I am just trying to shore things up a bit little by little. Water, emergency food, Potassium Iodide, etc.

I am not as paranoid or nervous as I was a few weeks back, but I am constantly analyzing my surroundings. I try to imagine what it would be like in my city in a disaster, IE where would people go and do, what are the threats, what would I need access to immediately (hint: all the looters will be at Best Buy and WalMart grabbing flatscreens. Hopefully nobody will think to go to the local pharmacy to stock up).

Really though.. isn't this the way society has always been? Massive crises will continue to happen and it seems like those who 'pay attention' seem to make it through.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I can identify with that but they have started to listen since I gave them some stock advice a couple years back just before they would have lost their holdings. Since then, they wonder where I get my information and are not at all surprised if *I* am right. Though it's not me, it's everybody of like mind contributing and searching.

Maybe we have an unusual drive that brings us together this way.

As for my family and friends, I do have some like minded friends but they turn on a dime and deny their own theory from the night or week before. My other half listens and does definitely believe as she hears the headlines after a long time has passed. However, potential doom is not properly heard by anyone nor considered. I'm definitely alone in my concern to have a plan.

I've taken it on myself to travel locally and beyond to scope out places. To her, it's a nice drive or a nice trip. To me, it's research. I have this county scoped out nicely but we are damn close to the water line. Thankfully, my retired life is composed of geological research that frequently pays the bills. So I do have validation to explore the hills when traveling anywhere. However, Disneyworld doesn't contain any safe zones lol!

I'm still sick inside, like I've seen a filthy murder scene. It's not taming down nor showing any signs of going away. Tonight I'm as bad or worse.

There's a lot of crazy theories out there, but anything galactic has to be considered. This is an intricate clockwork of planetary bodies and insane amounts of energy at work with cycles in the millions and billions of years. Just the fact that a nova or supernova has ever happened should be warning enough. There has to be lesser events than that. Those lesser events are potentially fatal on a global, solar scale, too.

Maybe we are to witness. God knows I've asked for purpose. Who knows?
This show from last night, I'm listening to now. COMPELLING.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
i had a bad feeling about for about 2 wks now i think something bad is going to happen on the 4th of july been feeling sick and upset way worse than before 911

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thanks for your post!
I know what you mean.
No one around here sees whats really going on!
My wife agrees with me though and my family is fairly supportive, because I think they know deep inside if anything does happen,
I'll be the one they all turn to because I have made it a point to prepare for the worst out of the responsibility I feel to them.
Do not feel alone and if you need to talk we are always here.
All we can do is our best. We have to live life to the fullest everyday because even driving is very dangerous and you never know when its your last day.
I began to prepare when they told us the economic crisis was basically all
in our heads!
I seen the clueless writing on the wall and knew we were in trouble either way we voted. I also realized how the big plan would fall into place then.
It was a troubling and scary time for me! I have since seen the seemingly
intentional collapse of our economy and a continuation of the very same
policies that got us into trouble in the first place!

Forces are destroying the dollar as the worlds currency. Obviously.
And,...we keep on writing checks our country can't cover!
I am sure I am not the only one to realize this may then
allow the nwo idea to gain legitimacy in some peoples minds.
Only when the US is threatened to be left out in the cold, broke,
would we ever allow it.
We are too addicted to material things(oil) to say no. IMO
We have set our course, now we have to negotiate the rapids.
Sorry to talk your ear off and I dont want to sound preachy but,
just know you are not alone.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Poor soul, I think you need some ativan.

Seriously, see a doctor.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
"Something" IS happening this week and I've no idea what.
My husband and I- lifelong chemists who've seen and worked with the worst possible agents- are actually a little messed up.

We're stocking up, calling family, not sleeping well, etc.

Whatever is happening- we feel it. Even posters here are short, clipped, snappy- not measured and rational, but human and full of fear- or the distaste that some are fearful.

My dreams are negative. I'm normally a bouncy soul and I feel grounded.

It's not just you, OP. We are all facing a monumental threat; we're all smart enough to know it, and human enough to fear it.

I am extending all the white light and goodness I can to everyone here- I hope we all continue to talk as this goes down-

Blessings and hope to all,

--C

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by dgtempe

I am not as paranoid or nervous as I was a few weeks back, but I am constantly analyzing my surroundings. I try to imagine what it would be like in my city in a disaster, IE where would people go and do, what are the threats, what would I need access to immediately (hint: all the looters will be at Best Buy and WalMart grabbing flatscreens. Hopefully nobody will think to go to the local pharmacy to stock up).

Sorry but that sounds like you have serious anxiety problems. And coming on here will only make it worse.

The world was a terrible place to live when the 2 world wars happened, and you couldn't see a more upbeat human race in history. And now that we've never had it so good, people worry and fret even more.

Maybe because they didn't have the Internet to make people paranoid when they read threads like this.

Grab life by the throat and enjoy it, instead of worrying about it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join