It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is *IT* now? Very bad feeling, physical and mental. PEAKED far over general trend we've discussed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
*EDIT: DO NOT star or flag. I don't want this to be a points grab. And no, it's not reverse psychology either! LOL! I just need to vent and would like to hear from anyone else experiencing this surge with me.*

I am in the same general space, emotionally, that I was in back in '01 when we lost too many loved ones, too many firefighters, emts and police. I'm manifesting physical symptoms today that I can only describe as my insides turning to sour milk.

You know that feeling that something is about to happen, that we've all discussed a hundred times? Well the past 24 hours or have been THE WORST yet and it's become worse yet again.

My nerves are all electrified, I can't get food down, cramps, cough, the feeling of eating an ex lax Easter bunny and a feeling of dread like I haven't felt in years. It's different than the general trend and, no, it's not H1N1! This is extreme like having jumped a ramp on a motocross bike, having your front wheel come off and not even reaching apogee yet, having moments to speculate on the pain coming in the seconds to follow once you land mixed with the feeling you get when you visualize falling off the side of a large building or having a defective parachute. Like the action to cause infinite dread is in progress. Final step is taken. Is the fuse lit? Timer set?

Maybe it's food poisoning. Maybe something is about to happen in the hours and days ahead. July 4 maybe? Maybe it's nothing. But the intensity is equal or worse than that dreaded day of that dreaded year when we lost 3 buildings in one day. I refuse to say the date any longer and I fear that the date will be on the back burner of our minds in the coming days.

Just wanted to put it out there. I feel *it* is NOW. Not around the corner, around the bend, down the road, months ahead. I feel like MAJOR change is almost at apogee and the hammer is being pulled back RIGHT NOW.

I just wanted to share my personal feeling as many have done and continue to do.
If only we could have a "somethings about to happen" sticky or section!

Can we pray for safety of all? Those that don't pray, will you hope or wish or whatever you do, for the same result? We don't need any more crap right now.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I don't at all discount precognition. A tapping into the collective unconscious. At the same time, similar threads pop up about once a month and I've yet to see one that's correct.

My best friend Surge was taking hallucinogens the day before September 11th, 2001. He is a creative wacky type. He went a bit OCD and said several phrases repeatedly throughout the night that was directly related to what happened the next day. The only one I remember was he kept repeating "9-11" over and over, but there were more shocking ones I can't recall.

I hope you're wrong, and the odds are against you statistically speaking, but at the same time maybe you do have a gift and are adversely reacting to what your subconscious has put together.

Time will tell. Hope you feel better soon. Do you have any allergies?

[edit on 30-6-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hrrrrm well maybe its just going to happen to you?

Because it feels just like any other day to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
No allergies.

It's just an extreme surge in the same general feeling that's been in the background a while. Strange, too, as I've been feeling pretty good all last week and into the weekend. Was looking forward to Monday too!

Yeah there's a lot of threads but I believe they may be the longer view. Maybe they are super sensitive. But if they are experiencing a similar degree of a surge in the feeling, they are likely hospitalized! LOL!

Funny you mention "surge"!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

You may very well be right.

Though I'm just hoping I got a bit of botulism or e coli or something lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I'm going to swing on out of this place for a walk I think and then hit the hammock. Hopefully, I'll hear the birds chirping sweet tones when I wake and Michael Jackson is still the top story.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Have all you guys that have these "weird feelings" and think something horribly wrong is going to happen at any time ever stop to think perhaps you may have an anxiety disorder?

Cause I DO have an anxiety order and a lot of the things you and so....so many others (as in A LOT) have described feeling sounds almost exactly like how I feel during most of my life. Yes, even the overwhelming feeling of impending doom.

Except...nothing ever happens. I mean my life is no pik-a-nik but I have yet to see the world end or anything else happen that changes anything for anybody in a negative way. I don't mean to pick on you, but there has been sooooo many threads about people having horrible feelings (or "prophetic" dreams) of an approaching apocalypse / nuclear attack / police state / societal meltdown / economic disintegration and/or alien contact that may or may not be disclosed by any of our local governments.

And yet...every single one of you have been wrong. So perk up! You may just have an incapacitating mental disorder, but hey, when you get over it the world will still be here and will still be the same s****y place it always was.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican

July 4 maybe?

I refuse to say the date any longer and I fear that the date will be on the back burner of our minds in the coming days.

Hmmmm.......

So are you not saying it will be July 4th then?

Or you are you saying it will not be July 4th?

This speak reminds me of the riddlers clues!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Understandably so.

Wormwood is rearing its deadly head, can now be seen in the Southern Hemisphere with Infrared, and NASA knows it, governments now are SURE of it.

I have a feeling that all this chaos that is being creeated in this world are a distraction, to keep us complaining and discussing things , it may be to spare us from knowing that a sure death awaits us all soon.

FROM COAST TO COASTAM:

Author, researcher and expert in alternative energy, Gilbert Eriksen will discuss the dire implications of the return of Planet X, how NASA is covering up its existence, and how Biblical and Mayan prophecy describe an event of enormous destructive magnitude for which we need to begin preparation.

BTW, special shows now by Steve Quayle are also available on his website saying the same thing.

If you guys didnt hear the show, it was very good and very sad and creepy at the same time.
Please try to listen.

ALSO: The first signs will manifest this summer.

Just horrible.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
We all get this way from time to time some times it means nothing other times it does, lets just hope yours is nothing.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The first signs will manifest this summer.

Just horrible.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by dgtempe]

What are the first signs?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
While I do feel sympathy for you when you describe these bad feelings you are having, it's hard to take it seriously. There are so many stories on ATS about "something big is gonna happen soon" that the shock value has all but gone.

You might be right and something astronomical might happen, but don't assume the worst. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. There is not much more you can do even if you are right. I know the feeling of trying to warn people about stuff and them not taking you seriously.

Let us just wait and see.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The proclamations that "something big is going to happen soon" come from both knowledgeable people, as well as folks who are just experiencing strong, unusual, or atypical physical symptoms; or those who are having unusual, or bizarre personal experiences.

Something is happening, as much as the mainstream media wants to stay focused on North Korea and Michael Jackson at the moment.

Actually, the media distraction extends back to the Swine Flu and far, far beyond.

Atlantican is definitely not alone. I, as have many in my personal circles, have been experiencing atypical physical symptoms, including all sorts of physical discomfort, lightheadedness, dizziness, nausea, sickness, sleeplessness, fatigue, etc. - the list goes on.

There are folks who would like to attribute this to any number of "negative" factors, such as Swine Flu, chemtrails, poisons in our water / food, etc., but my understanding is that these physical symptoms are symptomatic of deeper, positive changes going on at all levels.

Just to address the poisons in our food and water issue, it doesn't make sense that everyone would be feeling everything at once, now.

In any event, your symptoms are shared by many, many others. It isn't bad, and it doesn't mean there's going to be another 9-11.

Just as an example, think back to 9-10 - how many people were going through such strong, atypical not only physical symptoms, but how many were also going through deep and fundamental spiritual changes?

This is the thing, what we have occurring is something much deeper and broader. Everyone is feeling this - it's not just some intuitives sensing some nuclear attack - it's the whole planet.

I use the segment I've encountered on a daily basis as fairly representative of a larger trend, of course.

I have seen symptoms in my familial and social circles, concurrent with absolutely stunning personal transformations. This includes seeing people who were hardcore materialists, some of whom I thought would never change, suddenly finding spirituality.

I've seen stubborn, narrow-minded folks all of a sudden immerse themselves in Eastern philosophy and mysticism out of the blue.

And I've seen another hardcore, angry individual just take up yoga out of the blue, and accelerate to teacher's status in a matter of a month - something that takes other aspiring students much longer to achieve.

Something energetically / spiritual is happening - and the trend that I'm seeing here, instead of the terrible, fearful reality that is being perpetuated around these changes is actually something profoundly positive.

It's a difficult time for a lot of people, because things seem so unsettled; and the changes are so immediate and personal.

Just rest assured there is no 9-11 around the corner. The "sense" that something big is about to happen is coming from something happening inside you. Just don't attach a negative connotation to this feeling of "imminence," and you'll be fine.

Expect more novel experiences going forward, but they will be positive.

You just have to understand what is happening. It would obviously be a good time to investigate spirituality and energetic systems more...

I am seeing positive, fundamental changes in myself and those around me that defies explanation...That is, any prosaic, or mundane explanation. If you place these experiences in a spiritual context then they begin to make sense.

Peace.

P.S. Here's an ATS thread talking about this same thing - "Has the consciousness shift already started?"

[edit on 30-6-2009 by atswheat]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

I taste sour things in my mouth.

I feel a jittery sense.

My heart's beating so fast nowadays, even when I'm sitting down right here or when I'm in a train.

It's all coming together, but only for us "sensitives". We can sense changes in the "system" and it manifests as physical problems in our body.

You're not alone, but at the same time, you're one of the more "gifted" ones. You're so sensitive your manifestations sound like they're symptoms of food poisoning.

Then again, if you DO have food poisoning, you're probably not a sensitive, after all. You gotta know how to differentiate cold shivers from a precognitive shudder.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by atswheat

You seem like a sensitive too.

And to all those people who posted before him, you gotta understand that discerning is important. Some people don't know how to tell "excitement" or "disgust", from North Korea, say, from REAL symptoms of "foreboding", and these symptoms are usually results of a precognitive latent gift.

Although, they ARE right. These overly-enthusiastic-about-the-end-of-the-world people and other swindlers who want to cash in on the "Notion of 2012" have all but eradicated the sense of REAL fear that should accompany such discussions. The "shock value" is gone, but that's not to say any of this is merely "exploitaiton propaganda".

Personally, I don't believe (and hope not) that the world will come to an end in 2012. What I DO believe and I AM seeing is that the world is degenerating SLOWLY, day by day, BEYOND 2012, though 2012 might perhaps bring some "shift in consciousness" that could either speed the destruction up or make things better. In any case, the end of the world IS already here, just that it's not the "asteroids slamming into Earth", "people screaming and running" image Hollywood has propagated.

(Yes, I do believe Hollywood's agenda has been achieved. When you say "doomsday" everyone now expects something cataclysmically big, instead of something like H1N1.)

Just think. Tomorrow H1N1 could have mutated in a patient. Or North Korea decides to do stupid small things, like shifting the North-South border a little, well, south. No big missile launches and bombs like they've promised, or no big BOOMS, but, things WILL change.

And not for the better.

Sorry to be depressing.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Hi Atlantic/

You said Prayer?
Todays Gospel reading/

Matthew 11:27-30 (Matins Gospel)

All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
and more...
Matthew 11:27-30 Matins Gospel
Acts 21:8-14
John 14:27-15:7
Galatians 5:22-6:2
Luke 6:17-23 St.
From Orthodox Calender ~ Every day has the date and what is to be read from the Gospel..
Hope things get better for you.
ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I was just talking to someone else on here about this the other day!

I have had this overwhelming sadness, like Ive lost a loved one, for the past couple of weeks. Im usually very upbeat, and have a positive outlook on life. I still do, but this sadness, mourning feeling will sweep over me at times. I have searched myself to where it is coming from, but I just can't put my finger on it. Other than I do feel an energy, like a spring is coiled waiting to be sprung.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I guess i must be the mad one here as Ive not experienced anything like this. I have a bit of heyfever, but thats about it. To the original poster,if i were having such feelings I would feel the need to visit the doctor. Especially as you've suffered for so long. The actual act of fearing for the future will make you feel ill.

I have suffered from anxiety in the past and it's amazing how strong that emotion can mess with all aspects of our health.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Interesting. I normally tend to ignore these feelings. I get them on a mild level more often than not, mainly due to overexerting my self in my work.

Sunday Night, however was differant. We had a pretty good day and got a lot accomplished. It was about 10 PM and we were feeling good. Then like a light switch, it went the other way. We felt paranoid, extremely sad, and on edge. This kind of sudden change, not just in me, but in my wife as well, is not common in my house. We actually locked all of the doors in the house before bed -- something we don't usually do.

Monday was no better. My wife had no energy at all through the day. My mood soured into a solid no energy at all depression. I felt like Marvin the Android.

Today, I am much better, although there is a lingering sadness in the back of my mind. It has been there for a couple of weeks now, so I think it might be related to something else.

I have learned to trust my precognitive abilities to some degree, but I haven't learned how to use them effectively. I cannot tell if Saturday is going to blow or not. Maybe there is just a general feeling of sadness and worry in the world as a whole these days that is affecting some people acutely.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There has been a general feeling of 'communal anxiety' that seems to be building from about a year ago.

I think in April or May for me it was almost overwhelming and perhaps a lot of it comes from trying to make preparations for SHTF.

Of course it seems like the more I pay attention to the news (and ATS) the more anxious I get so sometimes I just have to take a break.

For me it has now turned to more of an acceptance that something WILL happen and I just operate on that assumption. Being on a high level of alert all the time though will just wear you out and make you feel ill.

Looking around at folks who have made pretty accurate predictions in the past I think we are looking at a couple of scenarios in the next couple of months.

- major corporate failure ala Enron

- N. Korean missile 'test' aimed at Hawaii on or around July 4th.

- Escalating tension in Iran that Israel might see as an opportunity for military action (that one is speculation on my part)

Bottom line - channel that energy into preparation. Stock up on food, water, candles, etc. Trust your gut.

Maybe nothing will happen. Then again, "something" always happens.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join