It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mentally, Not Physically

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Prepare for the unexpected, but in unexpected ways.

Our soul is as they say, the ghost the drives the machine.

Conscious is being an observer in reality. But to do it correctly, we must observe and decode reality.

Language is an example of decoding. Our brains hear the vibrations, and decode the language by the way we taught it to, using emotions and symbols.

Our society has a large effect on our observation, or perspective of reality, for it shapes what we see, and weather it is good or bad. A good example of this is religion. We take, for example, the bible, and turn it into our reality. It tells us what is good or bad, and what we must not do. The same goes for politics.

If there is such thing as human nature, then we have not experienced it. Only human behavior, which society produces, is what we have come in contact with. Society produces scenarios, that is it.

Society is man made, the words i am saying, are man made. Which means, man can reshape. The monetary system is one of infinite possibilities we can live in. Sadly people are very unfamiliar with the word infinite and the possiblity of there even being another dimension, the disregard it and go back to their reality, or their perspective on life.

recap.

You = a camera with thinking capacities.
Reality = what you decode with the 5 senses (touch, smell, hear, see, taste)
Society = reality
Man = society
So does man create his own reality? yes, it is inevitable.

Man can create. His creations go towards either to help, entertain, or destroy. This is how reality is shaped. But consciousness, tells man what to do. How is consciousness shaped? Well, think of it as a 3-way lock that can only close, if all 3 edges close in at the same time. To unlock, you must do it one edge at a time. This is called, recreation, or rethinking past choices.

Man changes his mind. It is also inevitable. But because of reality, it takes time. It takes acceptance, and it works in the most unpleasant way for humans.

Since us as humans haven't joined together as a planet, there is war, greed, and so forth. Once this happens, we will enter a new reality. A more, natural, connected reality. now most of you know what i am talking about, NWO. The joining of the world, such a magnificent thing for humanity! But sadly, we will get the end of the stick, and most of us will not experience this, in theory.

My advice, is to prepare mentally. Realization of reality. Realize life, is unpredictable, but also that life gives the universe meaning, not the other way around. Stop being subjected to biased points of views, that are purposely put there for the soul fact to manipulate you. Realize you, like everyone else, was recently born onto this planet, and for all you know, everything is a lie. Allow your mind to expand, don't be an atheist, and don't be a Christan, just be, and think of the possibilities and don't exclude anything. this is a new way of thinking, a peaceful, connecting way. And, a way to get rid of unnecessary emotions such as anger, stress, and sadness. My very close friend died a few weeks ago. before that my grandmother. I couldn't compare them to tell you who i loved more, because it was such a large feeling i had for both. i cried at my grandmothers funeral, when i was "stuck" in a false reality. when my friend died recently, i was enjoyed that he may be experienceing something if i knew about, i would probably kill myself lol. its not about skepticism, its about the possibility.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
S&F, that was awesome, you seem to be very enlightened sir. I believe the soul of man to be one, just as the eternal creator is one. We are the eternal in physical form, it is our fear that keep us in check, and it is our fear that attempts to stop our ascension. I believe in both resurrection and reincarnation,it took me awhile to accept reincarnation I will admit). However, I do not think everyone is reincarnated, only those who have been chosen specifically to aid God and mankind with the 'master plan' I like to call it lol.

Anyway, I guess my point is... Earth is a totality, a living cell if you will, yet we still have 6.7 billion or so different viewpoints of God. Which, when you think about makes sense because no two people are alike physically, mentally and spiritually.

Sadly this generation loves conformity, and does not have much of a desire for individuality anymore. To be honest my heart grieves for all of us, as the road to ascension is going to be rocky you feel it as well don't you.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

very well said.

yes that feeling is very much in me lol. I am however very much enjoying the time i am having now. When this time comes, i will be looking forward to isolation in a forest, if possible.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i like this thread.I feel like NWO would be a good thing but the evil in this world would make it a living hell,i remember this video with that japanese scientist and he talked about 3 type of civilizations:planetary,intergaltic and a ferderation civilization somthing like that,he said that the transition to a planetary is the most dangerous

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
heres the link www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Im sorry but this in no way has to do with survival...

new topics

top topics

join