It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visual snow is actaully energy(aura)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hi,I suffer from Visual snow,and ive had it for about 5 months now,heres a lil backround info,im 19,in DEC of 08 i had a spontanous kundalini awaking and went through all the bad and good of that(google it if u have no clue what im talkin about),before that i suffed from severe Sleep paralysis(4-6 times a night) since i was 7,i have obe to other worlds and interacted somewhat with the ppl there ,im some what psychic i dont like to use the word because im nothing like a medium but i have regular paranormal experiences,i have no control over what abilities,stuff just happens but anyways

i kinda just woke up one day and i noticed that everything looked different,but i couldnt figure out why,i couldnt put my finger on it at the time then later that night i noticed that everything was like snow on a tv.That same night i started to see ghost or what i thought was ghost,and i felt like i was being watch.I dont mean a actual ghost in human form but i would see what looks like a puff of smoke in mid air or coming off the tv or kitchen sink and people.and i think that visual snow is really energy because this energy is all aound us and even on us and its somewhat clear and steamy looking,u cant see directly through it all so it comes out as visual snow,its hard to explain,like if i had a clear piece of plastic,u could see through it easliy,but if u keep adding piece of it on top more and more,even thou its clear,seeing through it would become harder and harder..

but i made this thread because the visual snow has gotten more intense,i can see it in broad day light in the sky,looks like currents of energy flowing in the air

let me know what u think about it thx

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
sry didnt mean to put this in the fragile earth forum lol

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i also experience a similar phenomenon. Ive been told it has something to do with the proteins in the eyes. everyone experiences this to a certain extent.

but i do not know exactly what you are talking about. I have a few questions to help me understand.

Does the "snow" effect seem to brighten or darken your vision ?

Is it similar to suddenly standing up and blood rushing from or to the head?

do you wear glasses? contacts?

Have you gained/have any control over your sympathetic nervous system ( Goose Bumps/Heart rate)?

Do you get tunnel vision effect when this happens, your peripheral shrinks?

When you focus on something do you see an lightened outline of the object move off and slightly change the color immediately surrounding the object?

knowing these few things may help me understand and explain.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
i also experience a similar phenomenon. Ive been told it has something to do with the proteins in the eyes. everyone experiences this to a certain extent.

but i do not know exactly what you are talking about. I have a few questions to help me understand.

Does the "snow" effect seem to brighten or darken your vision ?

Is it similar to suddenly standing up and blood rushing from or to the head?

do you wear glasses? contacts?

Have you gained/have any control over your sympathetic nervous system ( Goose Bumps/Heart rate)?

Do you get tunnel vision effect when this happens, your peripheral shrinks?

knowing thse few things may help me understand and explain.

It brighten my vision,i also suffer from after images,i can look at myself in the mirrior and then look at a wall and see my face in good detail,no its not the same as blood rushing to the head or at least for me,when blood rushes to your head u see those lil dots and they float around,the snow i have does not float around or have any movement,its just there...for instance if i walked in a pitchblack room,the snow really pops out,i cant even remember how it feels to see the world without it,i have glasses and contacts since i was 14 and i see it regardless if there on or off and i can see what looks like steam or clearish stuff seaping off ppl and i only seen color onetime around my head onetime when i was in the bathroom looking at the mirrior,it was at least 5inches thick stretching out from my head and yea,i can control mynervouse i guess ,idk but if i concentrate on a certain part of my body i can make a cold tingling sensation but thats just me controling the kundalini energy

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You are not alone!

Be careful and research into the kundalini process thoroughly.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
thx i have,i went through most of the bad stuff the comes with it but i made it,10 times worser than sp and at the end of the day its made me a way better person,im stronger in every aspect of my life now,gold has to be put through the fire to remove impurity in order to become gold

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've been starting to see people posting about this tv noise/static thing a lot lately! Is it a new phenomenon? I've only started seeing it in the last few months. I've seen maybe five people now.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
I've been starting to see people posting about this tv noise/static thing a lot lately! Is it a new phenomenon? I've only started seeing it in the last few months. I've seen maybe five people now.

idk,the way i found this site was i google visual snow and a thread came up about it on google,thus me here now on ats now,i read that some ppl had it ever since they could remember and never even knew that it wasnt normal

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
saw this phen a couple of days ago.... its like a fog but its not.... cause u also see it inside............ very strange?!!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I too have seen this and continue to depending upon my mental state. Also, I have noticed periods of extreme clarity lately. I liken it to a contrast filter. Sometimes, the contrast is way up, and sometimes down. When up, I see extreme defining lines and can focus on say, the rustling of a leaf, then hear a bird sing or a mouse in the grass, whatever. Often, I consider that it was always there and that I am just now starting to pay greater attention. Could this be due to time spent searching and on this site? Who knows?

I also have to give some consideration to the possibility that when I am more outwardly focused and "out of my head" as it were, that things would naturally be more clear for me. When focused into myself, maybe, it is fuzzy because I have not really enjoyed the full realization of that kundalini experience you speak of.

I enjoyed this post. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
yea like i know its energy cuz i can see it floating off ppl and objects,but everyonce and a while i see in the middle of the air ,and idk if its jus alot of built up energy or a enitity

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chemley
I too have seen this and continue to depending upon my mental state. Also, I have noticed periods of extreme clarity lately. I liken it to a contrast filter. Sometimes, the contrast is way up, and sometimes down. When up, I see extreme defining lines and can focus on say, the rustling of a leaf, then hear a bird sing or a mouse in the grass, whatever. Often, I consider that it was always there and that I am just now starting to pay greater attention. Could this be due to time spent searching and on this site? Who knows?

I also have to give some consideration to the possibility that when I am more outwardly focused and "out of my head" as it were, that things would naturally be more clear for me. When focused into myself, maybe, it is fuzzy because I have not really enjoyed the full realization of that kundalini experience you speak of.

I enjoyed this post. Thank you.

I think i know what u mean moments of clarity,like when im at work,i can be talking to a customer,then all of a sudden i loses every thought in my head,not like i just forget,i get like a moment of total peace of mind and i start to feel lik im floating,i get the same feeling when i have obe...and somtimes i feel like im not even part of myself,like im seeing through my eyes but im just a observer not actually in control,like im in a movie or somthing,have you ever felt that way?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Your not alone really.

Iv'e had alot of these phenomenons happen to me, but the one that sticks with me as the most important, or the one that i feel is worth paying attention to, is the sympathetic nervous system control.

It's really an exhilirating ability, using only your minds power you can intentionally begin to build a tingling sensation in your body. For me it feels like it starts a little bit above my heart area in my back, and if you continue to let it flow and focus upon your thoughts that created it, it will grow and spread throughout your body, causing goosebumps in the process. It's extremely enjoyable during stillness and meditation.

There are many ways to create it, i cannot give you any sure way to give yourself goosebumps, it has to be a thought that resonates with you.

Really though i want to hear about anyone elses experience with the kundalini goosebump phenomenon because its been something i've been capable of for quite some time even as a young child.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

I remember feeling this way many different times, particularly when i was younger actually. I remember feeling that way often when i was out shopping with my family. It's was actually an uncomfertable feeling at first because it made me feel like i didnt exist, like a space opened up inside of me, i used to dislike it at a young age. It has increased in frequency as i've aged, and the length of wich it happends has extended. It no longer bothers me but more or less intrigues me.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansiroth
Your not alone really.

Iv'e had alot of these phenomenons happen to me, but the one that sticks with me as the most important, or the one that i feel is worth paying attention to, is the sympathetic nervous system control.

It's really an exhilirating ability, using only your minds power you can intentionally begin to build a tingling sensation in your body. For me it feels like it starts a little bit above my heart area in my back, and if you continue to let it flow and focus upon your thoughts that created it, it will grow and spread throughout your body, causing goosebumps in the process. It's extremely enjoyable during stillness and meditation.

There are many ways to create it, i cannot give you any sure way to give yourself goosebumps, it has to be a thought that resonates with you.

Really though i want to hear about anyone elses experience with the kundalini goosebump phenomenon because its been something i've been capable of for quite some time even as a young child.

yea,i meditate now because its the only way i can keep from geting overwelmed with the energy but i get those somtimes,do u get a cold breeze sometime or,the sensation of cool water on your face?,i also can control my vibebrations with it,like i just start vibrating during meditation,or when im relaxed

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

Yes its definately a vibration, but i also define emotion and mood as a vibration/vibrating. Therefor this sensation i describe is more attributed to a very high level of vibrating, so much so that it is actually causing interior energy to move.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
when this whole thing happend to me,i used to have panic attacks all the time,one time i went to a friends house,back when this first started i had energy surging through me all over it was overwelming and he started to play some music and the energy reacted crazy to it,i went outside and asked this good girl friend i had to just hold me,i felt like i wasnt real...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Earth just got a burp of charged solar particles..

My thread here: Earth being hit with charged particles - what do *you* see?

Results of these studies are irrefutable; the human organism is sensitive to changes in environmental physical activity and reacts to them through a series of variations of its physiological parameters such as systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, heart rate, bioelectrical activity of human brain, etc.

... during severe disturbances of geomagnetic field, the negative emotional background of a person is amplified. We conclude that changes in GMA mostly affect the activity of regulating systems related to high cortical mechanisms of regulation and sub-cortical integrative apparatuses."

Solar and Geomagnetic Activities and Related Effects on the Human physiological and Cardio-Health State: Some results of Azerbaijani and Collaborative Studies - Elchin S. Babayev

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0be33d5fef68.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ec81a5124a7.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 30-6-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I've seen 'visual snow' my entire life. I remember just sitting in my crib at night looking around my room at it. It's not just white specs though, I also see a lot of red ones (I called them bugs when I was little)

Nowadays I try not to focus on it (if that's even possible really
) because it makes the whole world feel fake to me.. like I'm looking at a fuzzy hologram..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Great to find people with similar experiences!

And the sympathetic nervous system control (Didn't know this had a term.)
I believe this to be polarized with a cold sensation that can be experienced on the outside of the body and feels uncomfortable to me, as opposed to the pleasant warmth inside the body. Similar to "a cold breeze...or,the sensation of cool water on your face."

I've also had ringing (which according to my local audiologist is not tinnitus) which I've linked to the Visual Snow,
reason being that when I was about 6-8 I distinctly remember this same ringing sound that I would hear before I went to sleep, in the dark the Visual Snow would form a sphere and spin around me. Both the ringing and the visual snow only seem to be noticeable when I'm in a state of concentration.
Recently I've also noticed them forming in patterns, like egg shapes after playing guitar.

Pity I only saw this post now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join