It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reply to criticism of my Intro Video and Satanism 101...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
To hear the criticism, look at my intro video and read the comments.

(click to open player in new window)

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Rock on, Man. That was the funniest thing I have ever watched. You have excellent points and made me want to go out and read that bible. Also, the puppies were adorable.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You are right, we all sin...we all fall short. Everyone's walk is different and at your young age who knows where yours will lead you. A universal truth is that we all "reap what we sew" so it's important to check on the seeds released from our hands from time to time or they may grow in an unexpected and uncontrollable way strangling the entire garden.

I wish you well and hope you wish the same for others.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Great video! It's a refreshing thing to hear someone pointing out the hypocrisy of Christianity, and reminding us it's actually ok to be human. I always think that it's odd that people immersed in any religion think that it's ok to trust a man made belief system, but not their own instincts.....and you argument was articulate and funny....more! more!

(An I just lurve the puppies!)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Lol, yes I thought the puppies were a nice touch to show that even satanists have a heart.

I just get forcefed this christian crap by the shovelload on a daily basis and I feel its my time to speak out on why im not just going to believe exactly what im told by most everyone. Yes, every religion has flaws... every person is human. Even in the satanic bible, it says that it doesnt represent worshipping the devil as much as it does celebrate humanism. Be yourself and do what you know in your heart is right. I'll have to post a video about the part in the book called psychic vampires. Yes, it sounds stupid but the general idea is amazing... I can relate it to a lot of people I know. Well, if u want, subscribe to my VLog as I plan on putting out a few of these on different religions, more into on satanism, current events, little known facts, etc.
Thanks for the responses everyone!! Stars for you!

-Z-

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'd love to hear about the whole psychic vampire thing. I've heard that term thrown around a lot but I don't really know what it means...this site requires a lot of research. I think I'm falling behind.

top topics

join