It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal is in the PIT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Text Black John Kerry has been on my vote since the primaries.As Hillary Clinton said: America is being boycotted by Corporate Kings.

P.S. After all I wan't Bush[ sellout to daddy] out of office.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Dude, If you're looking for a fight from someone, you're probably going to have to make a little more effort than just announcing the fact that there's a liberal in the pit.

I'm a liberal too! But I'm a smart one amongst hundreds of thousands of stupid ones which, statistically, you very well could be... We'll see.

En Garde!
DC

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ahhhh yes, "cry havoc and send out the dogs of war".....
The ceaseless motto of anybody but Bush.
IMHO, people might not get what they entirely want even with the removal of Bush....whats that old saying?
Be careful what you ask or wish for?"

seekerof

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You know what? Lemme tell ya somethin'.

KERRY IS A MORON!

He only tells people what he thinks they want to hear at any particular moment. Thats why he keeps getting busted doubling back on himself. Do you really think that someone who would tell some of the people one thing, and the other people another thing will actually be able to deliver on what he says to all of them? Much less be able to be trusted by what he says? And the fact that he does it over and over again, without thinking whether he's going to get caught in his bull#...

Well, that's just stupid.

But about bush and what he tells people...

I'm so sick of his snide little contemptuous grin that he gives people when he's answering their questions as if to say, "Why are you asking me this question? Don't you already know the answer to it?" then just to feed them some line about how much of a threat to the world Saddam is, or how the British intelligence agencies were inept and that's why he had to lie to the country and congress to wage a war.

Bush is a #ing liar!

Here's this disclaimer: For the purpose of this, my first real involvement in a pit thread, know that my opinion on the war is thus:

I'm there, man. I'm all for it. # 'em. And that's it.

But as for Bush's hasty move predicated with a lack of foresight and planning, in ill-assessed view of the nature and the capability of the indigeony of the region, a series of lies that divided the country that much more, and a falling out with some of our major military allies around the world....

Well, Bush is a moron.

A conceited, arrogant, spoiled, criminally convicted, money spendin', manchild with a neglect complex compounded by years of drinking heavily, which becomes the cause of his lack of accountability, honesty, and fiscal responsibility, as well as his contempt for the validity of the opinion of the people, and the intelligence that they (can sometimes) represent.

And that's what I have to say about Kerry....

I can't believe that I'm faced with general election where I'm going to be forced to vote for the greater of two idiots, just because the lesser is a childish prick who can't keep his fingers out of the cookie jar.

I couldn't say I'd be voting my conscience if I voted for Nader, because I personally believe that his face is going to slide off his skull soon. And if it doesn't and he did become president, I'm afraid we'd suffer one of the greatest incidences of human lethargy the world has ever seen just from listenting to him and knowing he was our leader. That guy needs to smile every once in a while.

NEXT...

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by DeltaChaos]

new topics

top topics

join