It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pittsburgh To Host Next G20 Summit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Cool video Evasius. Star for that one. I say unleash the protesters, make the ptb, the bankers, the hidden hand, the money masters tremble. Yes let loose the anarchists on these vermin may they tremble in fear at the power of the people.
I pray for a mighty overwhelming loud voice of angry Americans turning Pittsburg into utter chaos, its time tptb felt our wrath.
I predict alot of blood in the streets of Pittsburg,lets get it on its time, sure wish I wasnt so far away I'd certainly be there.
Too all those who let them control us with these permits for protesting bullcrap I say rubbish, its our right to protest as loudly as we wish where we wish. If they dont like it, well tough, maybe they should change their ways.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I am thinking at the very least double that, they said that the City of Pittsburgh although much smaller than London was expecting double the protesters that last years summit. For the fact that Pittsburgh is much easier to get to and that there will be far less security presence than previous summits...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join