It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-rays show man pleasures himself with Barbie doll heads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have friends that work in the ER and believe it or not this stuff happens all the time

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hi all!!

Well, I must admit, it puts a whole new spin (no pun intended!) on Aqua's song:

"I'm a barbie girl
In a barbie world
Life in plastic
Its fantastic
You can brush my hair
Undress me everywhere
Imagination life is your creation
Come on barbie lets go party
I'm a Blond I'm a Girl, In a Fantasy world
Pick me Up, Hold me Tight You're My Darling
You're my doll Rock and roll
See the glamor and pain
Kiss me here touch me there, and...
come on barbie lets go party"

from here

Sorry, couldn't resist!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have a friend who is a radiologist(X-ray person) and he had a case where I man had a cheeze wiz can crammed up there. He said you could make out the writing on the can with the X-ray. Needless to say the doctors could not keep it together when confronting this guy about his constapation problem.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies

There has been medical verification of coc aine poisoning thru the colon and lower bowel in which coc aine addicts no longer being able to get as high thru normal methods would attach a string to a gerbils tail and they would powder the gerbil with coc aine and then a small pipe with a tapered end was inserted and the gerbil would walk to the end of the pipe and enter lower colon and disperse the coc aine into the lower colon.

Won't somebody PLEASE think of the gerbils! If you're so into coke that you don't get high off it anymore you have a couple of options:

1. CLEAN UP (I highly recommend this option.)
- If you're still using powder, you don't really have a problem yet. Get into rehab while you still have a life to save.

2. Start smoking or shooting.
- Oral ingestion is an ineffective delivery method for coc aine. Getting it into your bloodstream directly by freebasing/smoking crack (BAD BAD BAD!!!) or injecting it (EVEN WORSE!!!) will get the drug into your brain's receptors in a matter of a few seconds, and its an indescribably intense high. Of course if you do this, you'll be owned by the drug in no time at all and your life is more or less over.

To be honest I've never heard of using gerbils to deliver drugs into your system. Of course all my gerbil knowledge comes from old Sam Kinison tapes so it may be less than complete.

I believe that coc aine and similar drugs were created by whoever (or whatever) seeks to enslave and control humanity. I've seen too much to ever believe otherwise. I'm getting a little off topic so I'll stop before this turns into a ramble.

[Edited on 5-8-2004 by Duff Man]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
>>I've never heard of using gerbils to deliver drugs into your system.

That's because it's a lie. Cocaine is sniffed because the blood vessels in the nose are thin, and near the brain.

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by Zzub]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

There has been medical verification of coc aine poisoning thru the colon and lower bowel in which coc aine addicts no longer being able to get as high thru normal methods would attach a string to a gerbils tail and they would powder the gerbil with coc aine and then a small pipe with a tapered end was inserted and the gerbil would walk to the end of the pipe and enter lower colon and disperse the coc aine into the lower colon.

i hope that u didn't get this info from ur own experience

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wow, that's pretty involved! I had only heard that Barbie gives good ...

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ok. This is ffukfreking nasty!!!! Whats is this guy insane or just gay!?!?!!?!?!?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I was thinking political, or alien.......BUTT never this.
You give new meaning to foreign.

G

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

A man recently showed up at the hospital complaining of abdominal cramps and x-rays revealed multiple barbie doll heads lodged in his lower bowel.

How long before the guys from Mythbusters take this one on?

- MA

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ewww...just Ewww ewww ewww!!

For crying out loud...These people should really look into sex toys instead!

Cheesewizz ROTFLMAO!!!

Thats just nasty!!

They have toys for these kinds of things!!

Some people are just to friggin WIERD!!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by media_assassin

A man recently showed up at the hospital complaining of abdominal cramps and x-rays revealed multiple barbie doll heads lodged in his lower bowel.

How long before the guys from Mythbusters take this one on?

- MA

its not going to happen if you read the thread and this was reported in the american roetenologists monthly....far worse things have people inserted into there rectums than barbie doll heads.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join