It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could UFO Disclosure form the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I watched 2 Ronald Reagan speeches, then something just clicked in my head.

and

Could UFO disclosure form the NWO? Even if their was no intelligent life outside our universe this could be a key into bringing countries together.

Their are so many people in the world today that want UFO disclosure and im pretty sure they won't care for a excuse why it took them so long to mention it. most will be happy that their is life somewhere else and disclosure is done and over with.

But really why the wait? Did they have some unfinished business to take care of?

what do u think?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
great point.

It could be a complete setup, "OMG look we're under attack!" We all unite under one banner to fend of our attackers. Obviously we'd need a leader, unelected at a time of crisis, rounded up to fight the good fight and save GAIA, an all become GAIA's children.

I read something like this about a year ago. The same sort of report as Regean, NWO through influence of alien attack. (Cant find the source, cant remember). A NWO religion based on these events, following and worshiping Gaia and new knowledge of our ancestors.

I've gone off point a bit, but I agree with you. A false-flag attempt using Man made UFO's to scare the cack outta all of us.

G.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

This is an old theory here at ATS Blundo. Some people believe the NWO will try to take control of the world with a fake attack from a holographic UFO fleet.

IRM

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I usually ignore these "disclosure" threads, but enough is enough.

First of all, do I believe that aliens exist, well I'm not sure, but I tend to think that it's pretty silly to believe out of all of the galaxies, planets and stars in the universe that we're the only intelligent beings that exist.

Now that being said, UFO's do they exist, yes of course they do. People see objects flying all the time that are not identified. Are they alien or from another world, I must say, probably not. I think 98% of them are man made either for a hoax attempt or secret government aircraft.

So this whole disclosure thing. Does our government or any government know of alien existence, I don't know. What would they gain by disclosing it to people?

I don't think we'll ever have disclosure by any government, period.

The only way disclosure will ever happen is when an alien craft enters our atmosphere, lands on earth and the alien being comes out and says hello or destroys us all.

Sorry folks, thats it. It's time to accept whats real.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You never know, you might be right. They have lied to us for over 50 years, so when they finally do get around to telling us the truth, I guarantee it'll be more lies dressed up as the truth. Whatever benefits them.

Somehow I can't see my self siding with the NWO if war does break out against Aliens, so I'll have to defect.
Now all I have to do is find out where these imaginary Aliens hide out.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

I've seen this before, and I thought it seemed Like he was telling something that we should really pay attention to. Either they were in communication with them or something was/is going to go down.
Their unfinished business is killing off the majority of the population.... No But Movies Like Mars Attacks and Independence Day which has been on A&E at Least 3 times since Saturday. IMO
One side is trying to kill the major population with Bio weapons while another will use the guise of aliens. Throw in a group that just wants to "Nuke'em" . Look into these Instructions for the post apocalyptic world in Georgia. I'm sure they've been sent around before But just a refresher for those who might have missed them
en.wikipedia.org...
somebody is Expecting Something Big. Perhaps The Earth will wipe out most of Humanity. I'd rather Die by Natural Causes than somebody's Sadistic Humor. Then again how Am I to know that it is Natural, there is something going on. I saw some "interesting trails" today lasted well over 2 1/2 hrs in not too hot but pretty darned warm weather.
There are probably a Bunch of people that would like to Reduce the population to have more control. Some think that its to increase their longevity. Either way if they just want Death and Destruction,power and greed, Damn Their Tar stained Souls TO HELL! I'm Not gonna let them take Me! let's see what happens.... I'm not gonna Buy too much into it if its close to July 4th...or 2012....or.....
P.S. Sorry for the rant, Had to get it out. now I feel better.
So you know I do believe in Benevolent ETs out there!

top topics

join