It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video Contest Entry) How Close to Home Are The Topics @ Above Top Secret?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to do this video to maybe inspire others to seek out those with their own ATS-worthy experiences locally to hopefully raise consciousness on the various issues discussed here. I chose to focus on two topics, extra terrestrials & psychic function.

I hope you enjoy, flag the thread if you dig it, thanks

(click to open player in new window)

Thanks for Watching

My Thread about Dreams :
Dreams, let's talk about them : Interpretations, lucidity, projection, obe's, precognition, etc

My Thread on the 2012 & "11:11" Phenomenon :
2012: A Beautiful Future: But 1st, Waves of What The (F)reak @ 11:11

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Really encouraging! Just goes to show you that if you're motivated enough everything you read and dream about on the internet may not be too far away and can turn into 'reality'.

Being from Southern California I don't need to do much research beyond this video to find out who my local experts are
, but hopefully this video motivates others here on ATS to go out and find their local experts, it would be better for everyone that way.

Nice job, good work, and nice music my friend!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by racerzeke

Thanks a lot, it was fun putting it all together really. It really is amazing when you found out how close a lot of these "unreal" things truly are to all of us on a personal level & how in the right context, how willing everyone is to share.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Well done Jerry,

I really liked the idea behind the small and informal talks. It would be great to get a chance to meet and discuss your beliefs and Ideas with those in the field that are leading the way or generating new ideas etc.

It sound pretty laid back, which would be pretty inviting to those people new to these topics.
Large conferances are mostly a one way exchange between the Speaker and the audience, apart from a limited Q&A that may take place. I guess you guys may get more involved, which sounds great.

I like your Psychic friends(Marigold?) analogy on psychic ability, I am always wary of those that monopolize "special abilities" as being unatainable by others, or that they infer it is a "gift" of sorts. As you point out in the Video, it is a natural ability, that some are just good at, while others can work at it or become better at it if the desire and the will and self-belief is there.

BTW- I have the same A Perfect Circle T-Shirt that you were wearing in your second interview. Have you seen them Live, I saw them here in Sydney a few yers ago, awesome show.

S & F, well done.
P.S. Thanks for the Links too, in the Vid.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Thank you very much & I'm glad you enjoyed it

Yeah conferences are places where you can meet many interesting people for sure. That's one reason why I liked the meet up group I featured in the vid as they are fairly intimate groups (anywhere from 25 to 100 depending on the speaker) and there's networking sessions where you can talk to the speaker or whoever.

Yeah Marigold is very cool, grounded, & practical about what she shares. She comes from a very "real" point of view when working with you too which is important since being too "out there" is what turns a lot of people off about psychics. Or like you said, being too absolute about it. She's definitely not one to tell you "how it is" in the universe in an unyielding way. She knows that things are always shifting & throwing a blanket term over something doesn't mean it's complete.

Hah sweet! I was either going to wear that one or a Deftones shirt. I have caught them live a couple of times, really cool stuff. I like how you can tell they're having fun on stage too & joke around a fair amount.

once again, thank you for watching & the S&F

new topics

top topics

join