It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT: The Total Takeover Of America Enters Its Final Phase !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Interesting how it didnt turn out quite the way it was supposed to!
Maybe the flu was meant to either create mass panic, deaths or fear
and never really made the impact they expected, so now plan b goes into effect for october.
I dont know for sure of course, I'm just speculating.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

We agree that this "novel" flu was released to create panic...I can also add I think it was timed with the demolition of the economy, and is set up to be used as a way to control the masses, possible even with quarentines. With the use of the Pentagon awaiting this "proposal" , they may even attempt to use Military for law enforcement.

I do not ever remember quarentines in the past for the flu! Do you?
What I do remember is being at work with co-workers who had the flu...being in school with kids who had the flu. Not in my lifetime has there been anytime ever a person who was suspected of having the flu having been quarentined. Yet there were school closures, quarentines, Planes detained, Cruise ships isolated. Practice makes perfect...all part of the conditioning preparing us for, as you said, this fall

In addition...Vaccination i$ not Immunization...

By 1853, Parliament began passing laws to make the untested vaccine compulsory throughout the British Empire. Other countries of Europe followed suit. Once the economic implications of compulsory vaccinations were realized, few dared to disagree. Then, as now, the media were controlled by the vaccine manufacturers and the government, who stood to make huge money from the sale of these spurious vaccines." ~Dr. Tim O’Shea, "The Sanctity of Human Blood"
url

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It sure makes a person wonder, doesn't it!

Its almost like the war didnt quite do it, so this comes along.
Just the way it all happened screamed conspiracy.
I feel its either that or we got some real winners running things, dont we?

Nope, you are right about the quarantines.
Its like we(the people and gov)are paranoid or something.....check my sig....!

Maybe the "vaccine" is really 'the chip'?

I always appreciate your thoughts-on this and other subjects-very much!

I cant quite decide if its all about the money for big pharma or
population control or bio warfare or all of the above.
What scares me the most honestly, is it might just be shortsightedness
on the part of our 'leaders'. Or worse yet, outright stupidity.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Yes it is hard to decide which one of those terrible agenda items they put at the top of the list...They are all corrupt! As you said, the land of the GREED!

Also...this is really heating up...this just hit the news...

"My initial reaction is: why are we allowing federal troops to basically invade the sovereignty of individual states when each state has its own law enforcement agencies and each state possesses an armed and trained National Guard and, in the case of some states such as New York, a trained militia?" according to New York police officer Ed Aquino.

"We have not used armed federal troops in New York since the Civil War when Union troops and Navy battleships attacked dissenters who opposed conscription by the Union Army," she added

www.examiner.com

Did someone say...buckle up?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Medicine does not prevent
Appearance of new
Diseases

Being so, the PTB (or the state) takes over and "prevents" new disease

It is sooo fascist...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Yes..more on that:

World leading economist, Prof. Michel Chossudovsky maintains that the H1N1 epidemiological data is “fabricated, falsified and manipulated” and a political ploy to “create a crisis where there is no crisis.”

According to Chossudovsky, the WHO level six pandemic is diverting public attention from a social crisis "largely the consequence of a deep-seated global economic depression” and ushers Martial Law into the U.S. according to Chossudovsky. (Chossudovsky, Martial Law and the Militarization of Public Health: The Worldwide H1N1 Flu Vaccination Program, July 26 2009)

"The flu pandemic is used to foreclose organized resistance against the government's economic policies in support of the financial elites. It provides both a pretext and a justification to adopt emergency procedures. Under the existing legislation in the US, Martial Law, implying the suspension of constitutional government, could be invoked in the case of "A Catastrophic Emergency" including a the H1N1 swine flu pandemic." (Chossudovsky, July 26 2009)

Two points that independent researchers agree about H1N1 are: the “pandemic” will be highly profitable for corporations and the Pentagon is positioning for military control of the U.S. health system.
examiner

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
He he, it is clear what they are doing...

In case of epidemic
One should carefully
Follow the instructions

In former times it was believed
That protective masks
Scared the disease

Repeating history. It worked then, why shouldn't it work now?

This is how:

Plague is not transferred by
Rats
But it is still believed so

People understand viruses as much as they understand banking - which means they don't understand a thing!

The present economy system ends (ended) with apocalypse (revelation) that money is actually debt. That is what banks have in abundance - debt of the people. And, now what? What are they going to do? Nothing. It's a dead end. Game over.

Whether the pandemic is a big plan or just time buying project, we shall yet see.
In my opinion it is a choker, a projected chaos which will easily mix with the real economic chaos, and Chossudovsky is probably right.

The problem with buying time is that anything will do, because doing anything is a proof of still being alive.

In my opinion the dominant event(s) will be dethronement of dollar and various attempts to fill in its place, because the worlds powers are not coherent enough to create a new world currency. This may lead to real political anarchy and covert or open series of wars.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

"The flu pandemic is used to foreclose organized resistance against the government's economic policies in support of the financial elites. It provides both a pretext and a justification to adopt emergency procedures. Under the existing legislation in the US, Martial Law, implying the suspension of constitutional government, could be invoked in the case of "A Catastrophic Emergency" including a the H1N1 swine flu pandemic." (Chossudovsky, July 26 2009)

This is also very interesting, because this is a big change of focus from foreign policy to domestic policy. America turning against itself?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

The people who have thier brain turned on may survive. The ones who are watching "lost" and "survivor" I might venture to say will have some problems riding this one out. As you said, it seems this flu event (manufactured and engineered) together with the economic climate (not buying the green shoots) will fall like a ton of bricks on the main stream.

This flu virus may have some different characteristics...and certainly I think it was released in Mexico as a timed event. But, no vaccination will keep all well, you are right, the general public does not understand basic principles concerning the virus, the vaccination, or this event. Propaganda abounds, and unfortunately, most of the public is falling for it. That is why this may be checkmate.

But then again. you never know the moment the tide could turn, and people might wake up just before the lights go out. If that happens, well then I would not want to be a banksta, or a senator, or a congressperson.

People can be unpredictable...we can always hope!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I really don't know about people waking up, but I do know one thing: Knowledge, like Death, comes inevitably and unexpectedly to everyone.

And no "measures" can ever prevent that

And for all those liars, knowledge indeed is death.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by frostback

Where is John Galt?

He and I are headed for Galt's Gulch, and if you are smart you will too.

It is great ppl are waking up, but it is far far too late.

The evil empire is already ready for this uprising and the results
will be VERY ugly.

If we can get most of the cops and military on our side its still
gonna be rough when the blue helmets show up.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Agreed. We had our chance.
By 9/11 it was all over, except the writing on the wall.
The big lady is singing,...the funeral march.
Only thing left now are worthless scraps.

People were too busy buying junk -on credit- to even notice,
instead of saving for the proverbial rainy day like we used to.
Dont know about anyone else but my water barrels are fill 'n up!

[edit on 9-8-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It's always about America, isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join