It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT: The Total Takeover Of America Enters Its Final Phase !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
We don't NEED a Government. - What good have they done us in the past?
We don't NEED banks. - What good have they done us in the past?

The proof is there, but yet we still do nothing.
And we will continue to do nothing.

Then when they come to kill us, we will be happy that we can finally lay down and continue... to do nothing.

We can do something: spread the abundance paradigm. And then do whatever little (or big) things that are ours to do in that direction. If the abundance paradigm reaches enough people, a tipping point will be reached, and then abundance, free of both money and government, will be reached. It will be emergent from all the little things accumulating.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Excellent post! I would really like to post this in a blog on myspace. I would link to the site and give you full credit. I just really want many people I know to know what is going on and that I am not some crazy person. I tell them about these things and they dismiss it.
It is getting really scary here IMO. I just feel off about a lot of things and I have for a while.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

That's disturbing to say the least. No banks and above that no governments? Well what you say does, in regards to the lack of need for a government, fly in the face of 5,000 years of global history and philosophy.

If you'd rather not have a government or banks, perhaps I can interest you in a one-way trip to the country of Somalia. The first functioning anarcho-maelstrom in the modern world. If you want to see a land without laws and absolutely unregulated capitalism, take a trip there, see if the people would teach you how to create a similar lack-of-system in Australia for you!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

What has the Government personally done of you?
What has the Banks personally done for you? - Outside of plunging you into debt.

The idea of Government is noble but you don't need a government to have a lawful society. You can have peace keepers that will maintain the peace without the need for someone controlling them.

Banks? Really? You need a bank? Why can't you keep your gold bullion in your house? Banks are good for one thing and one thing only... Interest, interest by its very existence is debt.
Do you NEED debt? Do YOU want debt?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Damn i don't know about you but I WON'T go down with out a fight. we are freedom's last deference.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

wow perfectly put, i have been posting videos on myspace for a minute now and no one ever replies. like you said something definitely doesn't feel right.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
All this excites me...

Government control over our lives results in the emergence of black markets. The bigger the governments opposition the bigger the black or grey market. The black/grey markets will become mainstream and eventually render the government and its ability to regulate irrelevant.

Here's an Idea: Income Taxes become too high, a group of people create an alternative system of money (liquid) and trade goods and services to alleviate there taxable income. Would it be illegal? Likely, but it would be impossible to regulate because of the number of people involved and the fact that it works outside of the Governments own system. The prosperity of those in this new system will attract others. People will be innately drawn to a sub-society of freedom and prosperity, especially if they are starving on the other side. Final stage, this group of people can team up with other groups (there will be many) who have done the same thing and become a real force to be reckoned with and render our controllers no one to control. Its like a conspiracy against oppression.

.... tired..... just throwing out some ideas....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

If you'd rather not have a government or banks, perhaps I can interest you in a one-way trip to the country of Somalia. The first functioning anarcho-maelstrom in the modern world. If you want to see a land without laws and absolutely unregulated capitalism, take a trip there, see if the people would teach you how to create a similar lack-of-system in Australia for you!

What are you talking about? What is happening in Somalia is exactly "creation of a nation" - that's what all those gangs are trying to do - create a state.

What you see as anarchy is actually war, which will last until one of the gangs prevails and becomes a "recognized" state.

Human history is about wars, massacres, extortion, monopoly, enslavement, etc. Before that, such activity was very limited. It is the state which is the advanced tool of violence and terror.

State is not protecting people from thieves and murderers, it just means that one group of organized and well armed people has established an unquestionable monopoly on terror.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The complete looting of America is entering its final phase. When it is complete, the 'elite' will use the SCO to EXTERMINATE America.

On 10-10-09 the us/israel will do another false flag and on that same day, Russia, China and the SCO are going to destroy America. Russia has told us for two years they will preemptively nuke us over Iran and they have put the hardware in place to do it.

This is the war of Armgeddon and you can know it is now by all the chemtrails hiding the sign in the heavens, Nibiru. This is also the reason the government is now classifying all asteroid events secret.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I understand your feelings and feel the same way. I do write letters and make phone calls, but I feel like they have fallen on deaf ears. I am not as articulate as most people and have a hard time explaining my thoughts and fears. But I do have faith that is strong and unshakeable. So, I do pray often that we are able to survive what is imminent and all part of a Grand Plan. This is the time when we have strength together with God through the Holy Spirit. I am sorry for people who can believe in all this stuff that is supposedly happening..."Global warming", etc. but can't believe in all the Godly evidence that demands a verdict. That is the only thing that helps me stay sane.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
One response I did recieve in my e-mail from Senator Tom McClintock...

Thank you for contacting me to express your continued opposition to cap and trade.

This is a copy and paste with my real name ommitted...

Dear (bts~(screen name inserted))

As you know, the House of Representatives recently passed the Waxman-Markey cap-and-trade bill that amounts to the biggest, most invasive energy tax scheme in our nation's history - at a yearly cost of more than $1,600 for the average family. Now the bill is making its way to the Senate. Like a majority of Americans, I oppose this wrongheaded tax hike which will drive jobs and industry overseas. The bill does all this while failing to produce any discernable environmental benefit (even the bill's supporters only hope to change temperatures by a few hundredths of a percent over the next 50 years).

You can view the speech I gave during debate over the bill by clicking here, or read a full transcript republished in Investor's Business Daily by clicking here

Thanks again for contacting me, and please feel free to do so in the future regarding this or any other matter.

Sincerely,
Tom

Recieved on July 10th, 2009

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Then in stark contrast...the e-mail I recieved from Senator Boxer regarding the bill...blah blah blah blah blah...what a waste!

Also with my screen name inserted

Dear bts~

Dear (op):

Thank you for contacting my office to express your views on H.R.2454, the American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009, which was passed by the House on June 26, 2009. This comprehensive legislation aims to limit greenhouse gas emissions, improve energy efficiency, and promote alternative energies. Please know that I value your concerns and will keep them in mind as the Senate begins its consideration of this bill.
I believe that all citizens should become involved in the legislative process by letting their voices be heard, and I appreciate the time and effort that you took to share your thoughts with me. One of the most important aspects of my job is keeping informed about the views of my constituents, and I welcome your comments so that I may continue to represent California to the best of my ability. Should I have the opportunity to consider legislation on this or similar issues, I will keep your views in mind.
For additional information about my activities in the U.S. Senate, please visit my website, boxer.senate.gov.... From this site, you can access statements and press releases that I have issued about current events and pending legislation, request copies of legislation and government reports, and receive detailed information about the many services that I am privileged to provide for my constituents. You may also wish to visit thomas.loc.gov... to track current and past legislation.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I appreciate hearing from you

Recieved on July 17th 2009

edit personal info k/j

[edit on 3/8/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Everything I have seen in this thread is almost exactly the same things I have been saying since I joined ATS. It's coming out now at how the masons were the ones who set up america and the constitution, and are the ones running the show now, and have been for years and years!

The sad thing is this, we're at the apex looking down into an abyss that has no bottom, and will not have one until all of us acknowledge and realize that we do in fact have a creator! Yes, I know this factoid steps on a lotta non-believers toes, but ya know what, I frankly don't care!

I have sat back and watch biblical after biblical prophecy unravel and come to pass, and many folks, even those who claim to be christian never even bothered to notice! Our problems folks are that there is no man who can fix them, and we need to stop putting our faith into another man (Barack Obama) to save us and hit our knees and pray for God to help us!

It has been mortal man that got us into this mess in the first place, so what is he going to do to get us outta anything? Obama is finishing up the agenda and playing his part in the program so his family can live the luxurious life while our families do without and support his!

So far the gov't has taken control of the auto industry, banks, charity organizations, federal housing foundations, our food, child recruitment for law enforcement, and now working on our healthcare! Once everything is nationalized, it'll be turned over to the globalists to run in exchange for our debts that our gov't has run up!

Face it people, we could have done something maybe ten years ago, but it's too late now to do anything other than to see what train or bus we'll be on to the next fema detention camp for our reforming training and microchipping, which by the way, I myself will refuse to give in to all the way to my grave!

These satanists can have my body, but my soul belongs to God!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
UPDATE RED ALERT... Thrilling mp3 audio of an interview covering this subject matter is on a thread also in the new world order forum...

View thread with mp3 Audio here.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by savetimerushonline]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jammer2012

There was a bill in the house of representatives HR 645 IH january 22 2009....Establishment of national emergency centers...this fits really well with this thread...if you dont know anything about it check it out,and if some one has more info on this bill please share?

I have compiled a fair amount of research on HR 645, and NorthCom on a new thread. Also, if any one has relevant information, add it now to get it on the first page!

Martial Law, The Military, and the H1N1 Vaccination.

abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by goodbadliar
Get this message to some US military Generals: we need a military coup. Whenever over half the voters can vote to live off the productive. Civilization collapses. Us productive have to support the government "workers" too. I am finished; I have no more blood to spare. Democracy takes to long to do anything. We need a benevolent dictator now. I am willing to work with the military if it is going to take us back to the original Constitution. Welfare people need to go to the FEMA camps. Most illegals will flood back to their country of origin. When military takes over, we can reveal the area 51 new developements and their John Galts can come out from hiding.

Wow a military coup? What are we now Cuba? Argentina? No no, I don't thing we should be willing to give up the Great Experiment yet! The Republic is what makes America strong and independent, our constitutional freedoms are paramount and I would not ever trust a military junta to keep those.

I've seen what military government does, 99% of the time it is not pretty at all, and I will not live in a nation of martial law having to lockstep for a jackbooted dictator.

As for the original post here, when was the last time that anything on Infowars wasn't a "Red Alert" moment about the takeover of America? Alex Jones is a nutter. He's been saying the world will end tomorrow for years and I'll believe it when I see it. He's cried wold far too many times.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Dear Ms burtnthehsips:

Thank you for writing to express your opposition to the "American Clean Energy and Security Act" (H.R. 2454). I appreciate hearing your thoughts about this bill, and I welcome the opportunity to respond.

As you know, on June 26, 2009, the House of Representatives voted 219-212 to approve the "American Clean Energy and Security Act," which caps greenhouse gas emissions from major U.S. sources, requires electric utilities to meet 20 percent of their electricity demand through renewable energy and energy efficiency by 2020, invests $190 billion in new clean energy technologies and energy efficiency, and mandates new energy-saving standards for buildings, appliances, and industry.

I understand your concern that a global warming bill could increase costs, so I will watch that carefully now that the issue is before the Senate. However, I do believe that new jobs will be created as wind, solar and other new forms of energy are developed. The key is to replace fossil fuel use with clean energy - and that will produce jobs.

I believe that there is convincing scientific evidence that climate change is happening, and I have come to conclude that the cost of failing to act far exceeds the cost of taking the necessary steps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and make a permanent shift towards clean, renewable energy and energy efficient technologies. Please know that I appreciate hearing your concerns and remain committed to advancing measures that address climate change, create jobs and increase our energy independence. I will be sure to keep your thoughts in mind when comprehensive climate legislation comes before the Senate this fall.

Again, thank you for writing. If you have further questions or comments, please contact my office in Washington, D.C. at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,
Dianne Feinstein
United States Senator

This was received on July 29, 2009 from Senator Feinstein

I obviously do not agree that the end result of passage of this bill will be jobs created. This seems to have become the current mantra of our Senators, and Congresspeople.

I never understood thier job to be an Economy Fixer. This is the problem...

Our Senators, Our Congresspeople, Our Federal Reserve. They planned the demolition, and now they want to stay employed as "new construction"

I say fire them all!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
well one theory is that once the economy fails the us will have to rebuild into a new trade center
another is that the us will collapse and that everything will just start falling apart
the worst scenario is when someone decides to end this depression early with something terrible
the best scenario is that humanity evolves

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by warrenb

Ah yes, the "cure" that is more dangerous than the disease.

Thanks for posting that,
and I would add that as CODE RED ALERT 7

Update on Red Alert 7:

The Pentagon awaits final order from DOD Secretary Gates for the deployment of troops. NorthCom is the head of the chain of command, and has been given the position years ago to head up Martial Law in the U.S. for a flu pandemic! While this was planned years ago, the flu vius was released and hit this last April. Now the WHO has declared an alert level 6 for the first time in the lat 50 years!

Section 1076 of this legislation entitled "Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies" allows the President of the United States the deploy the armed forces and the National Guard across the US, to "restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States" in the case of "a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency":

SEC. 1076. USE OF THE ARMED FORCES IN MAJOR PUBLIC EMERGENCIES.

(a) Use of the Armed Forces Authorized-

(1) IN GENERAL- Section 333 of title 10, United States Code, is amended to read as follows:

`Sec. 333. Major public emergencies; interference with State and Federal law

`(a) Use of Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies- (1) The President may employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to--

`(A) restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States, the President determines that-
More

The proposal, which was drawn up by U.S. Northern Command's Gen. Victor Renuart, is awaiting final approval from Defense Secretary Robert Gates. The first step would be to sign an "execution order" which would authorize the military to begin detailed planning on how to implement the proposal, before actual orders to deploy military personnel are given.campaignforliberty

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
well, if you are an american, you should just go ahead and stop living in there

your government lied about 911, lie about ufo tecnology, lie about everything ... how many more lives will you americans see go to the ground because useless wars ?

really, lucky me I am not and I will never be an american, thats the most unfortunate things in the world ...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join