It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT: The Total Takeover Of America Enters Its Final Phase !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have been reading all the "solutions" here - and every one revolves around a scarcity paradigm. "How do we control money better?" "How can we afford this solution or that one?"

I offered ideas on the first page, but I see none moving out of the scarcity paradigm, none moving outside that box.

This saddens me that so few add the abundance paradigm to the mix of solutions.

I hope the many of you learn of what abundance and a resource economy offer, and at least discuss these as a possible solution, along with all the military coups and more legislation.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CultureD
reply to post by tsloan

tsloan,

I am interested in your response- it sounded urgent. There has been discussion here thatsome members are not who they claim to be- but , rather, Government researchers. Is this the cautionary point you made?

I, too, have learned to say what I think- but to kep certain things to myself. I don't ind if the government knows I'm unhappy with its agenda, for example- I could email the WhiteHouse and say that- but are you suggesting that a percieved "safety" (e.g., utter freedom of expression) is unsafe here?

I'm interested in your opinion, if you feel comfortable sharing it- or to message me.

Many thanks, C

Very cautionary point. I come in here because you have to "look" for bits of information that you can use as solid context to thread into a bigger story? I'm sure you know what I mean if you picked up the under tones of my response. There is no way I would post what I really think in here..or on the web for that matter. My response was as vanilla as I can get to the urgency at hand. I understand there are tons of key board super hero's in here I get that, in the electronic world they are lurking behind every key stroke made ya know.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I have been reading all the "solutions" here - and every one revolves around a scarcity paradigm. "How do we control money better?" "How can we afford this solution or that one?"

I offered ideas on the first page, but I see none moving out of the scarcity paradigm, none moving outside that box.

This saddens me that so few add the abundance paradigm to the mix of solutions.

I hope the many of you learn of what abundance and a resource economy offer, and at least discuss these as a possible solution, along with all the military coups and more legislation.

What planet are you from, again? This one surely is not abundant in your terms. Earth resources are limited and need to be managed wisely.
Free market is the best resource management system so far: if the resource becomes scarce - it becomes prohibitively expensive, so the market drives inventions to find ways around the scarcity.
Example: expensive gas drove development of economical cars, not government regulations.
Another one: heavy polluters were forced to cut pollution or invest in cleaner technologies by a popular revolt, not by government intervention.

Let market work its magic. Abundance comes with economic freedom, not from sitting on ones behind and thinking about it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Not much time to respond in length but I will later. In response to the cap and trade "tax" that has become passing the buck onto the customer... what do you think they are doing for all these increasing fuel costs right now? It has been mentioned that China will not have to use clean coal. That is correct, but they will burn it increasing the price of it substancially as will the rest of the developing world... With declining use of consumable fuels our costs will drastically be reduced and in addition lay the groundwork for cheaper cleaner technologies for everyone...

More later but suffice to say... this is a large issue. I have been reading the bill more in detail and it has some really good ideas. You should go read it before making a reflex "nuh uh" which seems popular here.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Arizona might be the place to be amoung other states!

House: Guns in cars OK despite parking-lot bans
www.azstarnet.com...

Arizona moves to allow concealed guns in bars
timesfreepress.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ActuallyActuary

Let market work its magic. Abundance comes with economic freedom, not from sitting on ones behind and thinking about it.

And not from massive regulations that are nothing more than a thinly veiled way to created more taxes, new taxes, and totalitarian control.

Has anyone here that is for Cap and Trade taken the time to read t he U.N. working draft that is behind all of this? I dare you really take off the rose colored glasses! Read it!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

It amazes me that most of you still think that you can cast a vote and make a difference. That's is truly a bunch of crap. These politicians are appointed and who they are is no coincidence either. They are a bunch of croneys that are just doing what they are told to do..sabre11004

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
oh my its starting alll now cant wait to see how this all ends or starts who knows

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ActuallyActuary
What planet are you from, again? This one surely is not abundant in your terms. Earth resources are limited and need to be managed wisely.

And I say that is the lie they tell you so as to accept their control. Given: if one took Australia, for example, and handed every person alive, man-woman-child, and gave each 1/4 acre (the amount of land needed to sustain a human) in Australia, there would still be a chunk of Australia left over.

Sure, not every 1/4 acre is suitable for sustaining a human, but then, there's the whole rest of the world.

If one took the mass of the entire human race and fitted it into one small side canyon at the Grand Canyon, there would still be room in the canyon left over.

We have enough for everyone ten times over.

So... I'm on Earth. What planet are you on?

Free market is the best resource management system so far: if the resource becomes scarce - it becomes prohibitively expensive, so the market drives inventions to find ways around the scarcity.
Example: expensive gas drove development of economical cars, not government regulations.
Another one: heavy polluters were forced to cut pollution or invest in cleaner technologies by a popular revolt, not by government intervention.

Oh, sure. But problems could be worked on together, if money were removed. As it stands now, things that are apart because of secrecy to protect profits could be brought together in marvelous ways.

And the gas crisis is and has been manufactured for profit.

Yeah, with the economy tanking, martial law looming, NWO threatening to kill off 80-90% of us... Let's just leave it alone to work the "magic" of making the bulk of us destitute and sick, while the elite few accumulate the goods and money.

Sounds like an excellent plan.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I am not taking a flu shot, I cashed out, I am prepared, and I am going to keep preparing. I dont drink the flouride.

You are smarter than me.

I thought I was being a good mother, protecting my three sons by getting flu shots and two of the three, although born "normal" are now autistic.

Don't get vaccinated
Don't get chipped (and any "shot" can secretly chip you).
Don't drink the Fluoridated water
Watch the chemtrails roll over us and cover your mouth and nose.

Makes you wonder who is calling the shots.

I still say there is a connection between the increase in UFO sightings and all this shi* coming down.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Very interesting post and ties in with the below link.

fs.gallup.unm.edu...

Starred and flagged.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Let me first say that it is not our type of economy which is why our country is at fault.

Corruption takes over EVERYTHING.

The real heroes have not shown their faces. It is those who will give their life for the betterment of the rest of the country, and world.

I am not talking about a soldier. I am not talking about a policemen. I am not talking about a firefighter. While all are courageous jobs, they are not the heroes I speak of.

The hero I speak of will be a crazy loon, and will be broad casted all over the news as a psycho.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Yeah...there is a definite connection alright. Though I am not too coventional in thought when it comes to UFO's. I rather think the governments are heavily involved. More on that later.

You did what you thought was right at the time, do not blame your self for any harm that may have fallen from it. The ones who have the guilt on thier hands will have what they have done to others come back to them.

For now, embrace what we have, and give forgiveness where it is needed and as much as possible. There will be a lot required of us in the future.

Peace and prosperity to you as you bless your children with your motherhood.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I fear for you Americans, I really do and I fear for my fellow Australians.

I can't say that anything I have seen or read is true, I can't say it is false either.
There is hope and hope is what keeps the light inside burning.

With this hope and the last flicker we have inside, we need to start asking what we need in our lives.
One of these questions I have started to ask myself, is do we NEED a Government?

Sure things don't APPEAR to be that bad in Australia yet, I don't want to let them get to a point where I can't do anything. (We are almost there now)

As far as I am aware, we still have the ability to remove the Government from power... not in the way that most think.

Now I know the ridicule anyone will receive when they try and even put forth such a radical idea, but I don't want to be the only man wandering my wilderness free when I know I could have stopped this.

We all know a police state won't work for the Government because they simply don't have the man power to enforce it without demonstrating their vast power over humans (IE Hiroshima).
If it ever got to that stage against their own like men and woman, I can assure that most of the people in the forces that are being controlled, would join the masses.

And I know what I am about to propose won't EVER be put into action by any large group of people, which really upsets me... what upsets me further, is that there is NO WAY for this information to get out to the masses on MASS, without being censored or declared a terrorist or whack job or loony.
You have to ask what we fight for is worth saving, would it just be better to get a small group together (IE Family and friends) and go live in the wilderness for as long as we can?

I'm sure you are itching to find out what I am thinking... And here it is, it is very SIMPLE and HIGHLY effective.
It DOESN'T require violence, it doesn't require the government to do it and it doesn't require the private banking corporation.
It is just simply, simple.

STOP YOUR COUNTRY
Bring it to a stand still

How do you do that you ask?
Very SIMPLY... Stand STILL!
Do not go to work.
Do not buy commodities
Do not buy ANYTHING

Force the country into a stand still.
If you don't go to work, how can the government operate, how can anyone operate without the cogs that motivate it?

This doesn't require violence, if there is no violence, HOW can they force it upon you?

But it all comes back to.....
The willingness to change.

We don't NEED a Government. - What good have they done us in the past?
We don't NEED banks. - What good have they done us in the past?

The proof is there, but yet we still do nothing.
And we will continue to do nothing.

Then when they come to kill us, we will be happy that we can finally lay down and continue... to do nothing.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by Sovaka]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Star for you Sovaka.
I'm beginning to gather everything i may need in terms of technological stuff (just bought a solar wallet ! awesome !) because i think it could be of a great use soon.

I also fear for american people (i'm french living in ireland) because they will be the first targets.

I think UFOs increasing views are like a carrot for a donkey. He sees it and go after it, without looking at other places. If you just think at all the datas they stored and the material they gather for reverse engineering and so, it could just be an easy and quick way to disturb attention. Like the swine flu propaganda...

Dont forget the bluebeam project. They can control the mind of people. I think it could be a really good use to keep your soldier away from any constructive thinking or so.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I say we stop talking and DO SOMETHING DAMNIT! I for one have just purchased my second amendment right, and am gonna be using it as soon as the NWO shows it's ugly face to the public. Yes that is a direct threat to the NWO. I want everyone to stop talking about this like there's nothing you can do, and stand up for your rights, and this world. If there's truth to this NWO we HAVE to do SOMETHING. Remember V for Vendetta......

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
For those who still think the Cap and Trade might be a way to clean up the environment, and create jobs and save consumers money, think again.

Why do the bankstas love Cap and Trade?

The sweeping new bill which just passed the House last Friday, the Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009, is ostensibly about climate change, but it is in fact a bill of staggering economic ramifications that is going to accelerate the takeover of the economy by the well-placed financiers who have already plundered the Treasury and the Fed of $12+ trillion and counting.

It was rushed through the House in the tradition of such nightmarish legislation as the Patriot Act and the banker bailout of last October: hundreds of pages were added to it at the last minute and it was humanly impossible for anyone to have read it before they voted on it.

This, of course, is exactly what Obama promised his administration would never allow to happen, and for good reason; bills passed in this manner are always the result of fear and panic and inevitably results in legislation that would never be passed upon sober second thought.

www.infowars.com...

And you can throw your privacy out the door too!

For those who cannot be convinced to consider an issue until it affects them personally, rest assured this draconian new legislation will reach into every American citizen’s living room…literally. As Congressman Steve Scalise has already pointed out, this “climate bill” contains within it a new national building code that supersedes all existing state codes.

If enacted, this legislation will create an entirely new class of federally-funded green brigades with the mandate to perform house-to-house inspections to look for violations of this new “green” building code. They would even be able to impose civil penalties for code violations (like having the wrong windows or lightbulbs). Watch Congressman Scalise’s comments in the player below:

[edit on 2-7-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There was a bill in the house of representatives HR 645 IH january 22 2009....Establishment of national emergency centers...this fits really well with this thread...if you dont know anything about it check it out,and if some one has more info on this bill please share?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maj35t1cI2

V for Vendetta was AGAINST freedom. It's subtle, but it is there.

Besides, you can't just DO SOMETHING... You need to continue talking.
You need to gather awareness, and you need to start in your local community.
Get backup first, make sure you find a group of like minded individuals. Friends, family are a good place to start.

With all revolutions, there comes an inherent danger sticker... slap it on your forehead.
These people that we want to remove from power have been there for a long time and I can GUARANTEE you that they don't want to leave.
So you will come under every form of attack you can think of... trust me... even tho this is the non violent way of doing it... they will attack.

There is an old war phrase that applies to everything, and I believe it goes along the lines of something like;

First they ignore you;
Second they laugh at you;
Third they attack you;
Fourth, you win.

In this day and age, I don't know how much truth that will hold for those wish to journey on. But just bare this in mind for those Americans out there.
Your Government has recently passed a bill if I'm not mistaken that allows them to brand anyone a 'Terrorist'.

I hate to say it and I hate to incur the wrath of the ATS Moderators, but if we are to be successful at this kind of revolution, you need to build a medium sized group in secret.
Oops, I said it...
SECRET...
I hate to mention it but without a group for protection and the willingness to continue in the face of danger, we won't get anywhere.
Even the moderators have to see this.

TO THE MODERATORS - This is not a call to start a group
I am Aussie after all

But if you want to start doing something, start networking, and start networking now.
You have precious little time left. To use a line from the OP by burntheships;
There American people are;
ONE MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT

Let me conclude with what your options are;
You sit idly by while the Private Banking Union control your Government into a economic collapse and the merger of 3 countries(states) into one large group.
North American Union.
With the forming of this Union, you will lose your currency, you will lose your constitution and your bill of rights.
FACT. When a country is formed, everything before it is WIPED! FACT!
Look at every countries history.
So when the time comes for these bankers to act, you will LOSE EVERYTHING.
You will have to start again, but under an iron fist dictatorship.

You act and you remove your Government and Banking systems.
You suffer an economic collapse and lose everything.
HOWEVER, It will be on YOUR terms, not on the will of someone else.
YOU will have YOUR country.
YOU can start again, how YOU want it to start.

I know which I prefer.

Now to start there are two stages....
Stage One;
Overcome the wrath and criticism of those who don't believe such atrocities have happened, and are going to happen.

Stage Two;
Convince those who don't want to LOSE everything that they will anyway and ask them where they would like to be at the end.

It's up to you to get something going.
It will be hard...
It will be dangerous...
It will cost you EVERYTHING...

But IT will be worth every ounce of blood and tear that is shed.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
We need to keep votiing

We don't vote anymore. Machines with propietary software and secretive, unsecurable central tabulators with questionable and untracable and completely unverifiable results do pretty much all of our voting now.
Unfortunately, our electoral process is no longer a valid or viable solution to the problem, please check out this thread to hopefully begin to understand how far that is gone from from us...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join