It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT: The Total Takeover Of America Enters Its Final Phase !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+84 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If every one of the following attacks on our liberty, free speech, sovereignty, and right to not be ruled over by an unelected banking dictatorship is not fiercely opposed and crushed...The United States will enter its end.

For those who will scoff, and say that they have been hearing this for decades...

The wholesale looting of America and the transfer of wealth and power over to a private banking elite has already happened.

TPTB who are setting up a world government, along with the means to label those who stand up and speak out against this agenda as terrorist!

Our future is a road to tyranny if we do not act now.

RED ALERT 1

The passage of the “Climate Bill” by the House and its likely approval by the Senate represents the entrée for the complete and total subjugation of any freedoms we had left and the beginning of nightmare regulation and suffocating control over every aspect of our personal lives by millions of green stasi tasked with enforcing impossible to attain goals of 80% carbon dioxide reduction - all based on the manufactured threat of global warming.

This bill will also sink the economy and create a new great depression, effectively obliterating America’s first world status. It represents a transfer of power and wealth from both the U.S. government and the American taxpayer over to the system of world government...

Cap and Trade can still be defeated in the Senate

Congress Contacts

To oppose contact the SENATE. there are only 100 senators and we have a WEEK to do it.
We have July 4th weekend to do it.

www.senate.gov...

RED ALERT 2

The seemingly endless economic “bailouts” represent the wholesale looting of the American taxpayer and the grand theft of trillions of dollars by private banking interests who refuse to even disclose where the money went.

Not satisfied with stealing tens of trillions, under the Obama administration’s new regulatory reform plan, the Federal Reserve is now trying to enrich itself with dictator powers that will give it complete control over the U.S. economy, handing them the authority to “regulate” and shut down any company whose activity it believes could threaten the economy and the markets.

We must rally now and lobby more members of Congress to support Ron Paul’s H.R. 1207 bill to audit the Federal Reserve and highlight the fact that Bernanke is spewing financial terrorism when he threatens an economic collapse should the Fed be opened up to scrutiny.

Information on Audit the Fed

RED ALERT 3

Federal hate crimes legislation, which in reality would criminalize “thought crimes,” has cleared the House and now faces the Senate as S.909, the Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Prevention Act (officially, the Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act).

S.909 is a direct violation of the First Amendment. It allows the federal government to prosecute people involved in “hate speech” transmitted over television, radio, and the internet

Information on Hate Crimes Bill

RED ALERT 4

The Senate bill S.787, otherwise known as the Clean Water Restoration Act (CWRA), would replace language in the regulatory act currently using “navigable waters” with “waters of the United States.”

What this means is that “the government would essentially be able to regulate everything from standing water in floodplains to creeks that run behind business and residences,”

They will not even let you collect rain water for your garden, seriously, a woman has already encounterd this problem.
Information on S 787 Water Bill

RED ALERT 5

Amongst the myriad of assaults on the Second Amendment rights of American citizens undertaken by the Obama administration during the course of its first year in office, the one that stands out as the most alarming is the attempt to ban people who appear on the terrorist watch list from buying guns.

But isn’t stopping terrorists from buying guns surely a sensible measure to take? The problem is that the terrorist watch list, sometimes called the no fly list, is not a list of likely terrorists, it is a sprawling database of of innocent people that contains the names of over one million Americans.

Information on HR45 Petition Citizen Disarmment Act

RED ALERT 6

Our right to protest against any of the egregious assaults on the Constitution that are listed above is itself being removed by new law enforcement and Pentagon training manuals and guidelines that define protesting as domestic terrorism.

Current Department of Defense anti-terrorism training course material states that the exercise of First Amendment rights in the U.S. constitutes terrorist activity.

ONE MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT

If we don’t stand up in unison and exercise our right to protest and free speech now more than ever before, while pointing out that the real terrorists are those who would seek to destroy the freedoms enshrined in the Bill of Rights, then we may find ourselves doing our protesting behind the barbed wires and the concrete blocks of an internment camp.

The hour is late, the clock stands at one minute to midnight, and the federal government, through all the examples documented above, is on the verge of implementing nothing less than a total environmental, financial and societal dictatorship and killing what once was the United States of America.

Source Credit

[edit on 29-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Brother I stand with you, but there nothing we can do till untill all of America feels the choke hold, Soon the time for war will be upon us but not quite yet.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Get the word out...and just for the record I am a red blooded female!

The one link works excellent!

www.capwiz.com...

It has an email letter all ready, and you just fill in the blanks and send. Then call, and if you have a fax machine, then fax too. I already did so I am leading by example here.

In fact you can use that link to oppose almost all of the alert issues...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It is a truely frightening times to be alive. Being Canadian I only have a passing understanding of the U.S. constitution , but it would seem to me that it is under attack and when the SHTF down there we will surely be in trouble up here. I have to agree with the previous post untill you step up you will be steped on.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
All great Empires fall and the USA is no different, to hang onto what you had is just a natural response. How ever for the sake of the world the USA has become this huge monster that predates over the weaker countries and this had to end.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Oh, my friend... Not if I can do something about it.

Everything you say is true. They are poised to crush the world as we know it. And it was because I wanted a way out that I thought about it. And thought about it. And thought.

And then I had ideas.

This led to my book, which, IF enough are thinking about the ideas in my book, all the little actions towards the goal of heaven on earth WILL allow us to usher that in.

But it requires to be spread. I get to be a pest about these ideas, I know, but it is only because We can - simultaneously for selfish AND altruistic reasons - make it happen where none are slaves, all have what they want, and, most importantly... Follow their bliss.

If that's not worthy of being a pest for, I don't know what is.

I direct you all to a thread disc8ussing this: www.abovetopsecret.com... and to my book linked in my sig.

Thank you for tollerating my pesthood.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I wish there was a ./agree button because I would push it for ya!

s&f

Wish more people could see the (Change We Can Believe In).

actually that slogan has some religious overtones doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
We need to stand up now! F the vaccienes, the feds, the lies, even the government! We need to form resistance cells and fight.

And, I'd be one of the generals leading the resistance.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
please you all think for one second that any thing we do matters?
I have all but given up I'm broken and well tired I'm worn down from all this in fighting and the wars and things of that type. and if you think the public will lift one finger to stop any of this you are wrong! dead wrong we as a whole will just sit on our couches and watch the ship sink and the city's burn the public as a whole does not care one bit about the collapse of the America we all know and love.
We have been thought to hate and despise it thus they remove the oath of allegiance from schools if we don't feal we owe the government any allegiance than why should we care what they do? why not just cling on to the next big shinny thing its like the American people all have adhd, they need to constantly move on to the next destruction the next fun thing and all the while those in power are left unchecked and we are left unaware until it is to late in the day to even speak out about it.

so why should we care that we are one hr from midnight? MJ just died and billy mays just followed. I can't help but wonder what the next shinny distraction will be? and what the fed will sneek by us at that time.

it is sad and I hope im wrong but I just don't really care any more.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am English not American, But we are family, the human race is an entire family, and we need to stand together and reclaim what is ours... I will pass this thread aound to all my American friends, my English ones too. For we know that in time we will be facing this also.

Time to stop talking about it, and get this Revolution going.

(I'm a red blooded female too)

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Mer Ka Bah]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Still time, dont stop caring now. That is what they want. We can beat them...

Sure I know America has done wrong things...I know they have. But the country is still full of people and maybe just maybe one of these days something can turn. TPTB have not won yet, and if I even just slow them down, so be it. And besides, I have a feeling that soon, all the people in the world will be in the same boat. So we need to learn together to oppose these dark power entities.

I am not taking a flu shot, I cashed out, I am prepared, and I am going to keep preparing. I dont drink the flouride.

I shut my television off 19 years ago. That was a good move!

Get moving yall! Imagine if everyone called them by July 4th! That would be something would it not?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by SPC_D

Still time, dont stop caring now. That is what they want. We can beat them...

Sure I know America has done wrong things...I know they have. But the country is still full of people and maybe just maybe one of these days something can turn. TPTB have not won yet, and if I even just slow them down, so be it. And besides, I have a feeling that soon, all the people in the world will be in the same boat. So we need to learn together to oppose these dark power entities.

I am not taking a flu shot, I cashed out, I am prepared, and I am going to keep preparing. I dont drink the flouride.

I shut my television off 19 years ago. That was a good move!

Get moving yall! Imagine if everyone called them by July 4th! That would be something would it not?

We can beat them...? saying things like that get you on watch lists.

im in the military and well let me say its just crushing me to see my fellow military personell take no head or notice to what the goverment is doing here it's just sad. Whats worse is NO ONE CARES! not one person where I am stationed cares well as long as the military pays them that is. some are jsut to die hard sheep and way to involved with doing there own thing.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mer Ka Bah

You and I basically said the same thing and posted near
simultaneously. We are all going to be on the same boat!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by SPC_D

We can beat them...? saying things like that get you on watch lists.

im in the military and well let me say its just crushing me to see my fellow military personell take no head or notice to what the goverment is doing here it's just sad. Whats worse is NO ONE CARES! not one person where I am stationed cares well as long as the military pays them that is. some are jsut to die hard sheep and way to involved with doing there own thing.

I am talking a vote here. Win the vote, not a call to take up arms. There are other threads on that going on, and I am not advocating force here. I am talking our constitutional right to VOTE!

I am sure saddened to hear that you are in bummer company. Sad day like it is when men stop caring. Not you, obviously. Hang on to that...no one ever wins anything by giving up hope. Keep your hope.
There is a reason you care! I also thank you for serving the poeple.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I should have put the obligatory
at the "We can beat them..."(burntheships) and for that I am sorry it's hard to keep the flames burning as it were when your drowning in the waters of bs.

Just so we all know as is spelled a+s not a+d

[edit on 29-6-2009 by SPC_D]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm not a violent person by nature but if some scumbag politician want's to take away my God given right to arm and protect myself and others
and tell me what I have a right to say and not say well then that's an act of war and I will STAND against it. If they want to get physical with me
I'll warn them about why you don't mess with us then I'll show them why.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I can't argue with one single part of your original post, and I feel damned for saying it, but I just don't see anyone out here listening.

Half of the country are only looking for somebody to take care of them, another quarter actually support the changes that are taking place, and the last quarter are so frayed and disorganized that it makes mounting any real effort for resistance seem all but impossible.

Speak out and you are a racist or a terrorist, protest and you are a racist and a terrorist, try and educate the general John Q. Public and you are a fringe wack job. Most of the people I know in the regular world wouldnt have the grapes to talk back to a cop, must less fight one. They arent hardened or prepared, they wouldnt make any waves at all.

What do we do?

And don't say write your f*****g Congressman because it is obvious that we are beyond that point.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Well if you need a laugh, I hope that helps. I know that there is an earth full of bandini, but the right to vote is still ours. And it felt good to do it.

Keep your head above water, alright?
Dont let the ones who have no cause get you down. They will all have thier moment dont you think?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719[/
What do we do?

ill tell you what it is we can do... before it's to late we act we march on Washington and demand change Real change we demand to have our voice heard and not stifled! WE DEMAND a stop to the corruption of Washington dc and when our demands aren't heard because they don't care then we act we do what is our constational right to do we...patision to remove the current administration...does any one have a pen? I am sure the forms are long and difficult to navigate. and in the end nothing will come of it because no one cares.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mer Ka Bah
I am English not American, But we are family, the human race is an entire family, and we need to stand together and reclaim what is ours... I will pass this thread aound to all my American friends, my English ones too. For we know that in time we will be facing this also.

Time to stop talking about it, and get this Revolution going.

(I'm a red blooded female too)

So true. Never better said.

Thank you for this. It is NOT just the US, but the planet, that is in danger. The US is the "superpower..." Thake it down and all else comes with it.

English humans would benefit from my ideas just as much as the US humans. Or the Ugandans. Or the Australians....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join