It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw the ancient planet in my dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
In my dream I felt the presence of a powerful being and he/it took me by the hand and said, "look...I will show you something few in your time have seen."

And I looked at the bright blue sky above an ancient lush green valley...Amidst the blue of the day sky was the familiar yellow sun, and the pale sliver of a datime moon...and a third object. A large crescent, easily visable in the day sky.

Was this Tiamat, the ancient planet covered with water that may have reflected the sun brightly enough to be seen in the day? Some say this ancient world was destroyed, and its remains now make up the debris of the asteroid belt. Our awe-struck primative ancestors, trying to make sense of the disappearance of this object, came up with a series of confusing legends: Lucifer the daystar, fallen...many world myths speak of an ancient god "now gone away"...In Babylonian mythology the goddess Tiamat was slain by Marduk...

In my dream, the planet was beautiful beyond comparison, by the way, and very large in the sky...much larger than the sun and the moon.

join