It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Big Fat... What IF!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

I think it was about wanting more than we actually had need of...our species has become insatiable as a whole...we had it all, but we decided to add ACCOUNTABILITY to the equation...now we can not rest because our motive will eternally come into question, even if only within our own individual hearts...does that make sence to anyone besides me? P.S., "who told you you were naked"?

[edit on 30-6-2009 by plainmike]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Before the game, both teams huddled, knelt and prayed. (I assume for victory.)

You would assume incorrectly. Good grief!

Obviously you have not played sports because they are NOT praying to win the game, they are praying that nobody gets injured and looking for that inner strength.

Speaking of inner strength, could you kindly exercise some and cease provoking / attacking me? Thanks. ( This thread and others.)

And besides I DID play team sports. (poorly) Any mildly educated person would realize that my post was clearly a metaphor.

See ya coach.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The7thLetter
lol actually nevermind... aliens arent demons though thats all I'm going to say (not that I know, but I'm pretty sure they arent freaking demons, that so much like the catholic church to call them demons, it makes me sick). Peole really still believe we are alone in the universe and anything we don't understand must be evil? So freaking stupid... some people need to get outta the middle ages with their thoughts and ideas and open their minds.

And I know this thread isnt about this... I'm just giving my input on christians and catholics and what they think aliens are.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by The7thLetter]

[edit on 29-6-2009 by The7thLetter]

I have to agree with 7th on this closed minded, cop out answer of anything the christian don't understand and refuse to hear or see.
I've heard this so offten...."That's of the devil". This is not just UFO's, this is EVERYTHING that isn't in the bible. They forget about....."seek and ye shall find".
Don't get me started...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Before the game, both teams huddled, knelt and prayed. (I assume for victory.)

You would assume incorrectly. Good grief!

Obviously you have not played sports because they are NOT praying to win the game, they are praying that nobody gets injured and looking for that inner strength.

Lol, yeah I'm sure that's what their praying for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join