It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I always get the same card in the same spot the same way no matter who does my cards. Each time the reader goes. "oh, ohh, thats a shame." then changes the subject.

The 10 of swords haunts me every time

[edit on 7/8/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well I defo ain't doing a reading for Wukky

10 of swords---not good !!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Hi again

I'm gonna ask the tarot the specific question on your move over the w/e so I'll get back to you on that .
I don't remember all the cards cos you only asked for the outcome one which was the Chariot.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Heya uk today, sorry to be a pain, but I was wondering if you'd be able to do another reading for me.

My question could be yet another ambiguous one, but I my question is will I find employment in my near future and will I enjoy it?

Again, I'm male, hazel eyes, dark brown hair, Libran, don't like walks on the beach etc.

No rush or anything. I can imagine it must take a long time to do a reading. I'd return the favour but I lack in the mystic department.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Hi again NW111

The cards in your latest reading are as follows:
Covering you is THE WORLD.
Crossing you is KNIGHT OF PENTACLES reversed.
Above you is 7 OF SWORDS.
Below you is 7 OF CUPS reversed.
Behind you is 9 OF WANDS reversed.
Ahead of you is 6 OF CUPS reversed.
Sees self card is STRENGTH.
House and home card is 10 OF WANDS reversed.
Hopes and fears is ACE OF PENTACLES.
Outcome card is THE HIGH PRIESTESS.
I know you read the cards so I'll leave the interpretation to you.But your covering and hopes and fears cards are very positive

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

thanks a lot

..now i go translating and reading the cards

thx again

bye

Nia

edit: as i can see, i (hope) let the bad behind me and if i do it well, the sunshine might come out again

the ass of pentacles is one of the "luck" cards.. also the Strenght is a really positive card...
so, let us see what happen

[edit on 11-7-2009 by NW111]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Heya uk today, sorry to be a pain, but I was wondering if you'd be able to do another reading for me.

My question could be yet another ambiguous one, but I my question is will I find employment in my near future and will I enjoy it?

Again, I'm male, hazel eyes, dark brown hair, Libran, don't like walks on the beach etc.

No rush or anything. I can imagine it must take a long time to do a reading. I'd return the favour but I lack in the mystic department.

Hi again Whine Flu

Hope you're cool and everythin is good at your end .
Your reading is soooo good--I really really hope these cards can work remotely cos it's all good for you here.

You drew the 4 Kings in the reading which is very rare---this shows the job comin your way is one of great honour. You'll feel that you're doin something worthwhile here and it will bring you great job satisfaction and happiness

It's not a job you've ever really considered, it's an unexpected choice that may suprise a few people.
You won't find it stressful and the hrs won't be excessive.
The cards show that on the work front it's not been easy for you,you've had problems, on the money side of things as well

The cards show an end comin to all that uncertainty and doubt in your life.
The stormy waters are goin to be replaced by tranquil ones.
And it could involve helping people in need.
Hope this helps-----sorry the cards were'nt more specific on the job itself but near future was showin here so you'll find out soon enough !!
Any sign of those chicks comin into your life yet ??

Maybe you'll meet em through the job !!
Oh and just one question for ya---are you artistic in any way ??

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Glad you liked the reading x
I thought the cards were quite positive for you but the High Priestess is still not revealing all the future yet

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hello Blondie!

Looks like you are doing a great job here.... how much you asking? LOL

As for my question.... i'm sure i am on the right path as i have done this online tarot thing before and shaken the runes but you may give me something different:

You my details so here is the question:

The path i have been on seems to have got a little sticky over the last 7 months.... am i going to be able to get out of the quicksand and continue on to high acclaim?

I don't want any bad ones blondie

[edit on 11-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hi there strange person

My only payment is a flag !!
I will answer your question tomorrow when I have time to do the reading.
So please be patient.
And no you can't ask another question until I've answered the first one !!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Fair enough and i did flag ya

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Oh wow, that's great news. I was expecting the worst really because yeah, the only way I can sum up this year is that it has been hell. It's good to know that everything will end up being fixed though. I guess it's really refreshing to find out that my next job won't be as bad because damn, I've had nothing but bad luck on that front.

As for the girls - Welp, I've been reclusive for the past half a year but I suspect when I mingle with society again that'll be the time to meet them. So far I've been really wary of blondes, though. Like, seriously dunno if I can trust them. They're gonna have to be really charming or something.

Can't wait to meet the dark haired girl. She sounds wonderful.

Again, from the heart, I thank you muchly.

Edit: Oh yeah, to answer your question. Do I have any artistic abilities? Well, I guess I do in the fact that I'm a musician, though that hasn't gone too well lately.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Whine Flu]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

hm, not shure what you really mean?
the high-priestress take the secrects in her hand?
or its an sympbol for me, who hold the future in my hands?
hm...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hello UK Today!-

I'm a tarot reader myself... but you know it's hard to be objective about one's results- so if you can do a reading for me- I would be greateful!

I can do one for you anytime.

Brunette/24 years old

The question is:

Will I get the job??

[edit on 12/7/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Hey again

I asked about the artistic thing cos I had certain cards came up that showed success in that field.
It might be an idea you know to stick with your dreams there

And if you ever become rich n famous dude----make sure you employ me as your private psychic ( on an extortionate wage of course !)
Look after yourself.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Hi again

The High Priestess is a card of secrets and mystery--the future yet to be revealed

In a way she's a blocking card---the outcome to your question is yet undetermined or not ready to be revealed to you yet.
Other factors will probably come into play first .
Don't worry about any of this--this remote tarot thing is purely an experiment. The chances of it working without you actually present are very slim to say the least.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hi there person with long username

You've actually had quite a strange reading ---The Moon reversed along with other cards is showing imagination in your life

Nothing seems real??
On the business and work front the cards show the unravelling of matters and the truth revealed---so any problems that you are finding hard to understand will eventually be clear.
News and messages are ahead----the cards indicate these messages will be from a great person, very intelligent and maybe from someone you knew in your past.

They will figure strongly in your present and future also !!
The cards also show good news on your health side of things---healing is shown.
A woman is either in your life now or about to enter your life--Queen Of Cups---She's a dreamy sort of chick, very wise and has the gift of vision.
She could play a very important part in your future as well.
This was a very mysterious reading here--very random

I hope all this means something to ya ??

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
hey uk wonder if i could trouble you for a reading, im female, natural color is sandy brown but it is currently blonde, and im 27

my question is this: many negative and heartbreaking things have been happening this year and i have been experiencing alot of strange things, what do you see happening for me in the near future

if you need something more specific just say, am more used to my mum doing readings for me (i never do my own) so will be interesting to know what your cards see for me

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Hi there

The cards are showing some delay on this, there's some obstacle at the moment in the way.
The cards are also showing your determination and desire to be successful here. This job means a lot to you.
You had a very good covering card with The Star which shows bright prospects on this matter, so hopefully you should be ok here .
The negative on the reading was your outcome card which showed that it may only be temporary --the job may not last.
Hope this helps

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You are absolutely right, the job is only apparently for a few months...

And yes it means a lot to me. I'm very determined about getting it -

A flag for you! and if you ever need a reading for yourself U2U me.

Thank you VERY much!-

[edit on 12/7/09 by plutoxgirl]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join