It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
how far will my career choice take me?

Typical....leave it to a chick to get things moving !!

...unfortunately it may take a while...and a chick !!

Hey...these people are paying you good money to read the cards Ms. UK. The comedy room is 3 doors down the hall and on the left.
Just give the readings. Leave the jokes to us professionals!

BTW...can you read your self? I am curious. Since I know you just bought a new house....what do they say about that? Or is reading yourself sort of like a neurosurgeon doing a self performed frontal lobe labotamy. I really am stepping out of my normal role here now and am curious.

With that said...and back on topic now...
will Man U hold onto the top spot this year or are their cross town rivals gonna pull it out this year and come out on top?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Why does it take a pirate so long to learn the alphabet ???

Because he can spend years at C !!!

Yeah, I do read my own cards baby, and they are usually pretty accurate.
I decided not to consult them about the house because I always go on vibes and aura regarding houses.
This house, although it needs redecorating and recarpeting, has friendly aura, inviting aura. It holds happy family memories and you can sense it as soon as you enter

Plus, and this is rather trippy, the house is in Cheshire and the guy who is selling it is moving to Harrogate !!!
I'm moving there and he's moving here...what are the odds on that eh ??
Tis a sign

City or United ???
Do you really think my magic cards give a damn

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

that makes perfect sense! my wife does graphic design. if your sixth sense detects a hot chick that's mrs. rockoperawriter your sensing

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Um, ignore my U2U I just sent moments ago - I had no idea you sent that OR did the reading, LOL. Well, I know I found my one true love....it's his health that concerns me. Since the cards aren't willing to give that information up I suppose I have no choice but to wait, huh?

Hope all is going well with the new house - Congrats!!!!

Thanks again UK. Be in touch soon.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hi uk.

would you do me another reading .Daughter in law had her baby at the end of last month both mother and baby were quite poorly ,both seemed to be getting better ,now daughter in law has got a really nasty infection and baby has breathing problems, doctors hope his breathing is nothing serious he is home and seems ok,they knew about breathing problems at hospital when he was born.

once again big thanks illece x

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by illece
Hi uk.

would you do me another reading .Daughter in law had her baby at the end of last month both mother and baby were quite poorly ,both seemed to be getting better ,now daughter in law has got a really nasty infection and baby has breathing problems, doctors hope his breathing is nothing serious he is home and seems ok,they knew about breathing problems at hospital when he was born.

once again big thanks illece x

Hi illece

Sorry for the delay but life is on overdrive at the mo !!

I did however manage to do your reading last night

The cards did show health issues, in fact they showed health problems in the past as well as present and future.It would appear that ill health has raised its ugly head quite a few times throughout your life.
But you are resilient illece, you are strong. Even though at times you don't think you are...you are !!

The cards showed a mixture of trials, tribulations, worry and stress, combined with luck, good fortune and eventually positive outcomes.
An almost perfect ying and yang of negative and positive

In regard to the health issues in question here, well the outcome was success, albeit it with certain complications and short term delay.

I really hope everything turns out ok sweetie.
The cards were positive on it at least.
But the tarot did show ups and downs regarding health in your family, but hey as long as everything pans out ok in the end...just stay positive because following the bad is always the good

The darkest hour is always just before the dawn.
Hope this helped babes. xx

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Huge thanks once again uk,i really cannot thank you enough.
Once again you have relieved my mind i was really worried about baby but at the moment more so for his mummy ,hubby and i are doing all we can to help out especially as our son has had to return to work, not so worried about son as he seems a lot better and hospital visits are further apart.

So once again big hugs ....and lots of appreciation for your help and encouragement

illece

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I know it is kinda too late but I wonder who is my future girl and wife? (Give nationality, physical description, ethnicity, personality,name, and how will I meet her) btw is the future set in stone because I met a psychic in ATS and he told me that sometimes the future is set in stone (Fate) Also this psychic said that Fate will lfind a way to meet my girl . Third should I remember the reading? If you want I can show the post after you do my reading(He made a thread for free psychic reading as well but now it is defunct)
edit on 3-7-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Your reading is done baby

Is the future set in stone ??
No...at certain times of our lives we face a choice of pathways to take. We actually take all the pathways, every choice possible, every outcome possible, is played out at some time in our life.Life itself is infinite, time is infinite, and therefore destiny and fate is played out in infinite scenarios.
Our soul will at some time connect with every other living soul, each connection variable in its progress and outcome.
Confused ??
Yeah me too baby

Now as regards your reading, you asked about the girl you would end up with.
Well, the cards showed familiarity, someone from the past.
You already know this person, and if the tarot is correct, you are already in love. But the path of true love never runs smoothly, the cards showed hesitation, doubt, uncertainty and fear.

I tried to delve more into the fear and anxiety aspect. The fear seems to be with you, but it's a strange fear, a fear of commitment coupled with a fear of isolation and love denied.
It's like a conflict of the heart, one half craving her love and the other half terrified of the heartache that her love could inflict on your life.

The cards also showed suppressed emotion, a reluctance to express the " true " you.
The Hermit card was your covering card, a card of hiding away and disguising how you truly feel.
But you will overcome difficulty and your future is quite positive. Your outcome card was The Sun, a card of happiness and success, especially on the domestic front.

Oh and travel was also on the cards, so maybe a vacation would be a good idea baby

Hope this helped.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

what you ma'am is on the spot I was in love with a girl and plus I did suppress my real me. Thing is though I don't think I'll ever meet the current girl I love again This other psychic I mentioned said there is someone else that will come to me.Here is what he said:

"I give you credit for your straight-to-the-point mindset, however I unfortunately cannot provide you with exact information. If I knew the name and nationality of everyone's partners, I'd be a very rich young man!
That being said, I'll try my best to give you an idea. She'll make a huge impact, a big first impression. She won't be the hypocritical type, and will always be striving to practice what she preaches. She'll be energized, bright, and overall have a strong sense of unspoken power about her. She'll be a whole lot of fun. She'll always be coping with demands, and sounds like a very hard worker. She'll be versatile, willing to try new things, and won't be silenced.

I figure I'd share some of the positive aspects. It's going to take some strength on your part, but I'm sure fate will have a way of allowing you to meet her.

And no, my friend, you don't have to forget the reading. It'd be best that you remember it!

And in regards to the future being set on stone here is what he said:

"The future isn't set in stone." is partially true, but it's more commonly used by "psychics" to cover their backsides in case they're wrong.
Anyone can cold read and tell you what you'd like to hear. Say a "psychic" gives a reading to someone who comes to them and asks how their marriage will be within the year, and the "psychic" says, "Oh, don't you worry, it's all going to be fine and happy."

Then, a year later, that person comes back pissed off at the reader. That's where the phony can come in and say, "Oh, the future isn't set in stone, it's by no fault of my own that your marriage ended." to make up for the fact that they failed as a psychic and made assumptions based on the cards.

See how that works? That's why I hate that saying. When I give a reading, I give a reading that definitely reads how the situation will be emotionally. For example, if the same person came to me and asked me about their marriage a year from now, I would say, "Ultimately, by the end of the year I see rest and recovery." I may not even know that the marriage is going to end, all I'm saying is that there's going to be some rest and recovery.

I read the cards in how they relate to one another, certain patterns or connections mean certain things, and from there I can make educated connections and give specifics.

And here is what another psychic said :

"Wow! That is a lot of questions, but I will try to answer them as best I can.
The I Ching is a lot slower, so I'll draw a few Tarot cards to answer them.

The card I drew was the Three of Wands. What this card signifies to me is that you looking too far ahead in life. You don't need to rush into a relationship or marriage, but go with the flow and see where your life takes you.

For the name I drew the Four of Pentacles. What first came to mind was Terry or perhaps Carrie. But it's important not to be too stuck with those names because you might miss out the opportunity to start a very good a lasting relationship with a girl of a different name.

For the Physical description I drew the Seven of Pentacles. The card seems to be telling me that there are too many options for me to say. I'm sorry I couldn't be more descriptive. What does stand out is the green laurel. Perhaps when you meet her she will have something green or nature-like in her hair.

For nationality I turned over the Lovers card. The angel here has red and blonde hair with tinges of green. The green is interesting because I mentioned earlier that she would have something green in her hair. Perhaps some nationalities with red hair are Irish or Scottish, maybe Scandinavian or German? Some sort of Caucasian most likely.

And the question is why do other psychics seems to be different? The other readings seems indicate a different girl and they don't sound like the girl I love. I think you're refering to my present situation rather than the future.

I'm sure one of them is set in stone (The one that mentioned Fate)

Plus can Law of Attraction interfere with the readings?

Now I was thinking of asking for another reading but I decided to go against it since I should probably ask for only one
edit on 4-7-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Very interesting to read your other readings

Now I have read the cards for many years, and for the tarot to answer a question such as " what nationality will my future partner be ?? " is certainly beyond my tarot deck !!
Gender...yes
rough age...yes
hair colour....yes
single or married...yes
nationality...no

Now you could ask the cards a specific question on something like nationality i.e will my future wife be english ?? Or will my future wife be American ?? Or Haitian ?? Etc Etc...
The cards can reveal positive or negative replies in that case, but other than that, I personally cannot see how a deck of tarot cards, in whatever formation they fall, can say for example " your future partner will be German "

The tarot is a powerful force and I handle it with great respect.
As stated many times on this thread, remote tarot is very unlikely to work. But it has worked much, much better than I ever expected, certainly from some of the feedback.
What I would like to hear are replies and feedback from any readings done on this thread that have proved untrue !!
Seriously I would, because this was always an experiment and every feedback reply has been of a positive nature, there has got to be some readings that failed miserably

So come on people,,,Sock it to me !!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

i have found a drummer and other guitarist. you were right. a new prediction for the cards. will i summon the kind of spirit i intend to summon??

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Is it okay if I can do another reading because this involves the so called German/European Girl from my other readings. You don't have to do this u did enough.

Btw Um does law of attraction interfere with the reading? Because there are times when I feared the readings never happened because of law of attraction

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

i have found a drummer and other guitarist. you were right. a new prediction for the cards. will i summon the kind of spirit i intend to summon??

Mmmm...will do this rather interesting reading over the weekend baby

Lordy knows what's about to be summoned here !!!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Greetings uk today person. First the essentials you asked for in your op. I am Male type, 30yrs old, light brown hair, I would tell you my eye color also, but frankly I don't really know as I never really looked, but its a blue green somethingish color, I think.

I don't really have a question, but since that is another essential I guess it will have to be this. What do your tarot cards hold in store for me and what do they tell you about my fortune and future?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The cards were quite surreal on this, imagination, mystery, suprise, wonder and desire.
Plus power and death !!

Oh but the death was in the past so you're safe baby

This was a very trippy question for the cards to answer, your outcome card was The Ace of Swords reversed. Yes, you can triumph in a most powerful way, nothing is beyond you if belief is powerful enough. But beware of this success because it may have a flip side

OMG is it Hendrix ???
No seriously is it ??

If it is.....grab me his autograph baby !!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Greetings long username person

Can you ask a specific question baby, it can relate to anything.
Love life, finance, anything at all.

Hope life in Beta Draconis is delightful on this fine summers ( SO NOT !! ) evening !!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Greetings long username person

It's not that long! I could of named myself self syntopicgestationxenogamyextrapolation. As you see my current moniker is pretty short. But your right it could be shorter.

Can you ask a specific question baby, it can relate to anything. Love life, finance, anything at all.

I can not. It is an impossibility.

However the above what you said would fit I suppose, I am especially interested in the "anything at all" part. Cant you just make up some questions for me? I really suck at asking specific questions these days.

Hope life in Beta Draconis is delightful on this fine summers ( SO NOT !! ) evening !!

On Beta Draconis everyday is summer but you would not know it for the life of you, as there is no other seasons in some places. But you know one would think that with a name like Draconis you would see more lizard folk things around. Apparently! and get this! Like on earth and how the descendants of the dinosaurs evolved into the now birds of the sky. Well you have more feather around then were scale is concerned. And for some in worlds of clouds and endless oceans, the ground is a myth and walking things are prehistory.

You know I just thought that since we seem to get all these dudes channeling all these other dudes from all kinds of places like Pleiades and Draconis and whatnot. Well I figured that some of those places should get some human types in there heads chaneling all kinds of crazy human sh*t they never heard about.

Yup! just woke up one day, and thought to myself. "Gee what am I gonna do today?" Then it hit me. Lightbulb! Flash of brilliance! I wanna be a voice inside the head of something on Beta Draconis, or possibly even in Alpha Draconis or even Gamma Draconis. I even have one in mind who I am going to be channeling my awesomeness into, giving it, and them, all kinds of awesome earthy kick ass wisdom. Whether they like it or not.

But enough of my crazy make believe wanderings.

Please do tell what the pieces of dead tree pulp/paper pictorial card thingy's tell you about the questions that I can not really say.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

If Mr Syntopicgestationxenogamyextrapolation cannot think of a question, then the tarot will remain silent with the answer

In fact the cards have gone into hiding baby......peek a boo they're avoiding you !!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Affirmative.

Second.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join