It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by uk today

yes..how is my health going to be for the comeing year ..thanks ,sugarcookie1

Just done your reading

The cards show ups and downs on the health side for 2012.
Nothing showing up that is life threatening, you'll be glad to hear, but the tarot is showing some unexpected news on a health issue that may cause a bit of anxiety in the short term

It won't last though, whatever it is, it will pass sweetie.

Away from health issues, the cards were uber focused on finance.
Your financial situation looks set to improve next year.
Could be dosh coming from an unexpected source !!

Oh get it spent girl, before the End of Days !!!

One other thing that showed up on the cards was a new relationship, could be online possibly. Certainly involves messages.
Mmmm, only downside is there will be rather a lot of complications surrounding this relationship.
Either he is married, you are married, or you're both married !!

Have fun sugar !!

Thank you so much for the reading uk today! The reading was very spot on also i sent you a msg..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by funbox
got time for one more ? ;D
i think you have my profile well visualised
my two questions of course

will i live past the age of 38?
and
how far?

sinBox

The cards show that you might even make it to past 40 baby !!

Now your cards show a female that has entered your life, she is passionate, extrovert, and has turned your world upside down.
In fact romance and passion are highly starred. Near future is showing !!

Your covering card was " The Moon ", a card of great danger, excitement, certainly on the love life side it would appear.
Looks like 2012 could be a most eventful year.

The tarot also showed movement, possible re-location or travel.
A move to much calmer waters, where all the sufferings and anxiety of the past can finally be laid to rest.

Your outcome card was The Knight of Cups which is possibly some sort of invitation, an arrival somewhere may be imminent.

Good luck with the hot romance baby !!

xxx

Baby ! how uncanny, the red moon covering card, danger and excitement, and dare I say it, really wild things
Amazing , and not only my life turned upside down either ;D..certainly something to ponder on, interesting ... hows the ball going ?, are things beginning to demist yet?

uncanny

glassBoxXx

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Hi people

Now i've read the tarot for a number of years and wondered if any of you would like to try a bit of an experiment to see if any questions you have can be answered without face-to face contact

If anybody wants to ask the cards a SPECIFIC question please feel free to join in !!!
I will use the Celtic Cross to try and answer it.

Hello, I am male, 35, dark blonde hair with blue eyes, 6' tall.
DOB: Oct 21, 1976
If you wish to PM me for my full name I will reply back

I'd like to know what the cards say bout myself in general that I might not already know. I don't mean that as a test, I am just curious as my life is seemingly a paradox of sorts.

Best regards, thanks for your time.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phayte

Hey there.

Just so you know Uk Today is going to be offline for a while. Her computer has broken down and she might not be online again until sometime early next year so she can't really do any reading's or anything until then.

Just letting you guys know.

Edit: Oh, and she said she wishes every one a merry Christmas too, lol.

edit on 20-12-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

..I just saw my reading UK - sorry for the delay in thanking you! Yes - my results came back with a non-life threatening issue - more of a disruption to my eveyr day life...so your reading is spot on...as they say.

Now for the new opportunities on the horizon - THAT's exciting. Wish you were able to tell me what it is

Nonetheless....THANK YOU !!!

Sending you warm Holiday wishes and a really peaceful New Year lady!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Not sure if uk is back online but if not can you give her a message from me,tell her once again she is spot on with her reading ,son and daughter in law are having another baby and it will be a boy ..............Its uncanny how right her readings have been she has helped me considerably since she began her tarot reading thread,and saved me an awful lot of worry .
Thanks illece

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

I'll let her know now.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks i really appreciate that!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phayte

The Oracle has returned from the cyber wilderness !!!

Oh its good to be back !!

The cards are ready, the new crystal ball is in place, and uk today (aka Madame Zandria ) is once more available for remote revelations

Thanks to RA for updating in my absence, brownie points have been credited to your account

Big thanks to illece and whos2know (well me obviously
) for the positive feedback, much appreciated !!

Phayte, do you still want the reading baby ???

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oooh I would love a reading please!! What do I have to do!?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineInfinity

As it says in the Opening Post:

Now if I don't know you already and it's not obvious from your Ave, then I will need to know your gender, hair colour and ballpark age i.e under or over 30 or a teenager.
This is for your significator purposes.
Please do not ask any questions at this point that you do not want answering on this thread. Keep it simple and no death questions please

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineInfinity

Greetings DivineInfinity

All I need is gender, ballpark age, hair colour (at birth) and preferably specific question or questions.
I use the celtic cross for online readings, which is highly effective on attempting to answer a specific question or area in your life which you may need assistance with.

As stated though many times on this thread, please bear in mind that remote tarot is a long shot. I just read the cards baby and tell it as it appears. Both good and bad

So just post a question and the magic deck( now combined with magic crystal ball) will attempt to answer it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineInfinity

Greetings DivineInfinity

All I need is gender, ballpark age, hair colour (at birth) and preferably specific question or questions.
I use the celtic cross for online readings, which is highly effective on attempting to answer a specific question or area in your life which you may need assistance with.

As stated though many times on this thread, please bear in mind that remote tarot is a long shot. I just read the cards baby and tell it as it appears. Both good and bad

So just post a question and the magic deck( now combined with magic crystal ball) will attempt to answer it.

Hi there uk today!! Sorry for my rudeness....I got a bit excited!! Was doing a read and run as I was off out. Thank you for getting back to me

Right, here goes:
I am Female, above 30, dark brown hair at birth. I would like to know what does the immediate future hold please? I know this may seem very general, but with me.....it really isn't lol!!

I hope I have gave you enough,,,,thanks again

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I am female over 30 and brown graying hair the question is will finances ever get any better

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Mmmmm, did the reading as requested on immediate future, but the cards cetainly wanted to focus on the past as well !!
But eventually they did reveal a few things about the near future

Quite interesting because the past is linked to your future, it was some great loss in your life, something that caused turmoil and sadness, not sure if it was a death, it could well have been though.
Whatever it was, the cards were very dark, the Tower was a most prominent card !

It was catastrophic for sure.

Why I say the past is somehow linked to your future is that both the near future, and the past, tarot cards came up repeatedly.
I think the cards were defo trying to convey some sort of message.
It involves a female, and this female is tying to warn you about something

I'm sorry to be so vague but it appears to be some sort of surveillance !!
I did the reading numerous times, each time the cards were consistent with somebody watching you, BUT whoever or whatever it is will never cause you harm, because you have a protector, a great protector, and this protector will always keep you safe from harm.

As regards your near future, you have a period of enlightenment ahead, Something that has always puzzled and intrigued you will finally make sense and this discovery could open up a new direction or train of thought in your life.
You may even possess clairvoyant abilities ???? The mind, imagination, unreality, and dreams, all showed up as strong influences in the next 6 months.

Anyway, hope this makes some sort of sense.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I love this stuff....I'd be super grateful for a reading, here are my stats:

Mid 30s, female, brown hair, blue eyes

My question:

Do I need to go back overseas to further my career or should I stay here in the USA?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2

I am female over 30 and brown graying hair the question is will finances ever get any better

Oh sweetie, wow the past was a tough ride if these cards were correct

I don't think it was always like that, certain cards did show periods of happiness and hope, but these momentary respites of joy always passed to be replaced by more trouble and strife. It certainly seems to show a roller coaster ride of ups and downs.
The tarot focused quite well on the financial side, both money lost in the past, things that you really thought would work out, cascading into a financial nightmare

But at least it was the past...

Now your financial future does show hope, and this hope comes in the form of something, or someone, totally unexpected !! Confidence will lead you to this or them.

Your luck is going to turn, and in the distant future you will look back on all the regrets, mistakes and unfairness in your life as a distant bad memory.
But a lot of this involves a change of direction in your life, a move away from the negativity that has dominated over the past few years or so.

The cards focused on imagination, the mind. The need to alter your mindset into a belief that you will achieve all your dreams.
Seek and you shall find baby.....the world is yours for the taking

Stay strong, stay focused, and in this giant lifesize game of snakes and ladders, the future will lead you up the ladder, maybe not to a pot of gold, but to a much deserved financially settled life.

Good luck, and hope the reading helped !!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

Hey there person with intriguing username !!

Mijamija, will try do your reading later tonight or tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Hey thanks! I appreciate it!!! Yeah, mija is just a Spanish word for baby, but it is kinda a family joke, cause I am part Hispanic but speak very little Spanish....there is this whole story behind it, but basically it is my joke name!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Mmmmm, did the reading as requested on immediate future, but the cards cetainly wanted to focus on the past as well !!
But eventually they did reveal a few things about the near future

Quite interesting because the past is linked to your future, it was some great loss in your life, something that caused turmoil and sadness, not sure if it was a death, it could well have been though.
Whatever it was, the cards were very dark, the Tower was a most prominent card !

It was catastrophic for sure.

Why I say the past is somehow linked to your future is that both the near future, and the past, tarot cards came up repeatedly.
I think the cards were defo trying to convey some sort of message.
It involves a female, and this female is tying to warn you about something

I'm sorry to be so vague but it appears to be some sort of surveillance !!
I did the reading numerous times, each time the cards were consistent with somebody watching you, BUT whoever or whatever it is will never cause you harm, because you have a protector, a great protector, and this protector will always keep you safe from harm.

As regards your near future, you have a period of enlightenment ahead, Something that has always puzzled and intrigued you will finally make sense and this discovery could open up a new direction or train of thought in your life.
You may even possess clairvoyant abilities ???? The mind, imagination, unreality, and dreams, all showed up as strong influences in the next 6 months.

Anyway, hope this makes some sort of sense.

Thank you sooo much for doing this!! Quite bizarre!?!?

Well, what can I say?? With regards to the past and dark times, there has been more than anyone's fair share of death....so this certainly rings true.

I have two females who have passed and either of them would try to connect to me, but for what...is the dilemma!

The next bit is a bit confusing
Am I being watched by somebody living or dead lol?!? Can you tell me anything about this protector I have please? I'm sorry for these questions..you have just pricked my curiosity,,,,no worries if you don't reply....I just fire off without thinking

A period of enlightenment sounds exciting!! Many things puzzle me as I don't take things as face value and look at all aspects/possibilities....I may be heading for a less sporadic way of thinking
phew!!

Yet again....clairvoyance comes up. I have been told this many times. I have never been to see a Clairvoyant in person, but strangers on the street have told me this...random I know, but I have been stopped numerous times over the last twenty years
I have met people who practise various forms and they always seem to be have a look, like they are sounding me out and then say I should learn how to relay the messages given to me?? Just a few weeks ago I done an online reading and this came about again!

I don't claim to know/see anything, but I know I have something, maybe the not knowing what to do with it is the reason for this!? I 'know' certain things and 'see' certain things too. They only become apparent sadly, too late for most of the time.

I really appreciate you taking the time to do this...so thank you!!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join