It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Hey BIAD

How could the oracle deny her fave BIAD another reading eh ??

Now unfortunately its going to have to be posponed until next week cos England are playing tonight and Blondie ( who is now Scarlett btw ) is away partying for the weekend

Catch ya next week.....
Oh and might take up your kind ave offer xx

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Tut, tut... 0-0 against Algeria! Insipid.

Your cards would've been smoldering, if you'd
asked them how Rooney would play.

Looking into my crystal ball, I see Capello ruing his
idea of sending Walcott home and keeping Lennon.

Wait... the swirling mist shows a saloon...? Oh, I get it.
It's the Last Chance Saloon, where Slovenia wait with
tapping feet!
Cheers Uk Today, I'm looking forward to your reading.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
HI there, I've had my cards read once before and it would be interesting if any similarities occur between your reading and my aunts.

Under 30, male, dark copper brown hair, 6"3-4.

Don't go by my avatar.

I will ask: Are things looking up in my future.

Appreciate any response, thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I read my own cards and do Cheiromancy. Cheiromancy is more accurate...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Heeeeey BIAD !!

Yaaaaay, England are through and I've finally done your reading !!
Happy Days....

Things are certainly changing on your reading cos covering you is Ace of Wands which shows a new beginning for you, possible creation here of a very different BIAD

The cards are showing more confidence, more hope and positivity .....

Not sure, but its possible you may have a plan up your sleeve, but be careful cos ahead of you is the 7 of swords which indicates this plan may fail

Stay positive cos this card also shows confidence and a wish, a desire on your part .

Your outcome card was Judgement, so looks like things will certainly change in your life, you will have a change of position, outcome on where your life is now and how it will look in the future.
But it all looks rather promising

The cards also gave you the 6 of swords, which again shows a move to much calmer, more chilled waters ahead

BUT we still have delay on things with the 3 of swords.....

Hope this helps baby xxx

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Hi Chukkles

Sorry about the delay on your reading, but my crystal ball is out of action with all this footie to watch !!

So tarot readings are temporarily suspended until July 11th.....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

HELP...?! HELP...?! It's briliant!!
I've acquired a new job, I was contemplating 'jumping ship'
if another one I had my eye on came up, but my heart says
I should stick with what I know.

There are three pieces of silver winging there way to you
as we speak and I can't thank you enough... (well, I can
but it wouldn't be appropriate tio explain how, here!!)

Cheers-me-dears and in a loud voice... GET IN THERE -DEFOE!!
BIAD.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Sorry for the delay in the reading baby.....

But the oracle has finally done it !!

Okaaaaay, well the cards would indicate that you are maybe looking for some excitement and danger to spice up your life ???

The Moon reversed shows imagination as well....
In fact you drew 2 fantasy and imagination cards, which could indicate you may possibly have a VERY vivid imagination and live in a bit of a surreal, fantasy world at present ??

Ahead of you is change of direction in your life, new beginnings, fresh new interests on both work and romance

Your outcome card was " The Lovers " and the tarot showed a dark haired woman to enter your life in the future

Unfortunately, they also showed that the relationship would not last, it would bring you great joy and happiness, but would be temporary

A card which kept coming up was " The Fool ".....
This indicates obsession and obsessive behaviour, so maybe you are someone who throws themself 100% into a pursuit or interest when something attracts or interests you ??
It is also a card of mania, craziness, extravagance.....

Hope this helps....

peace n love

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I never saw this thread before !!

Do me Uk !! Grant me your insight, sure could use it.

29/M Blk/Hair Brn/Eyes Aries.

I'm at an Impass of sorts, and I have no idea what I should be doing, ... what does the next year hold for me ??

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

WOW !!

Mmmmm, well I've done your reading using the celtic cross and it was quite a rare reading !!

All the cards were major cards !!

This does not happen very often believe me !!

Anyway, covering you was The Empress reversed which shows the unravelling of matters, the light, the truth ....
It could indicate that you seek answers and what you desperately seek could be unveiled in the next 12 mths.

I asked the cards what the next 12 mths had in store for you btw...

Your outcome card was The Moon reversed which shows imagination .
I pursued this further and the tarot revealed you may have the gift of vision???
Are you psychic by any chance ??

Oh, ahead of you is the High Priestess. This card shows secrets and mystery, a future which is not ready to be revealed to you yet

You also had a couple of cards which indicate events in your life both past, present and future are all possibly pre-destined ???

I tried to discover what your destiny was ???
The outcome card on this was the Hanged man....
With other surrounding cards this would indicate trials and sacrifice to be made and both prophecy and intuition could come into play in your future !!!

You also drew the Tower reversed, which in this case, with the lay of the cards, shows you may feel trapped, imprisoned ??
The weird thing was the surrounding cards show you trapped in an imaginary world ???

Hey sorry, I just read em as they come up baby !!!

Wow this reading was trippy !!

peace n luv

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Very good UK.

I do have certain psychic " gifts" you can call them, and have been on a journey of enlightenment and self discovery for some time.

I'm not sure where it is leading, yet I have felt much of it is pre-destined, shaping me for some incredible event. Which I don't like to theorize over.

The imaginary prison is also true, ... yet aren't all of our limitations imaginary ?? well they are in the world I live in anyway, I define it, it does not define me. .... and I have been kind of victimizing myself lately.

... last but not least, ... the hanged man.

Though not my favorite ending, you may be much more right than you know.

Very good kid, I am impressed, and this does not happen often.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I want to pursue your cards further if you like ??

Let me have another question baby if you want me to delve deeper into what is ahead yeah ??

Your cards tbh intrigue me !!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Sure !!, ... though I am not sure what to ask.

Since you have much more experience in this than I, ... and may have more insight into what I should be looking into, ...

You can ask a question for me !! yeah !

On whatever you'd like, love life, finances, destiny, .... any information is good information sometimes.

I trust it in your hands, ...... thank you UK.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Read me. Do it cold. The Cosmos is fully aware of my question.

Thanks.

CE

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Okaaaaaaay !!!

I'll do your Cosmic question over the next couple of days baby.....

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Hey again...
Well I asked your cards more about your destiny ( of course ! )

Covering you was The Tower, which indicates calamity, ruin and also a possible catastrophic event !!
Below you was 5 of Swords which shows destruction, infamy and loss !!

You also had 2 pre-destiny cards on the reading, including The Devil, which shows violence, death and that which is pre-destined....

The High Priestess was your " sees self " card, which is the future as yet unrevealed, mystery and secrets.
Whatever your destiny is baby, the cards are not prepared to reveal it just yet !!

Your outcome card was Knight of swords, this shows skill and bravery ahead, war and destruction.

You did draw one VERY positive card, which was Strength, the card of power, energy and courage.

So at least whatever your destiny ends up being, you will have the courage and strength to deal with it !!

I think there may be something to do with " crowds " in your destiny, quite possibly many people could be involved ??
Not sure on this, cos the Hanged Man reversed came up, but no other cards to back it up ?

It's just that when I was reading your cards, it kinda came into my mind !!

Hey, these cards should soooo NOT work remotely, let alone trippy images in my mind, so if I was you baby I'd take all this maybe with a pinch of salt yeah !!

These cards just CANNOT work like this !!
Can they ??

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I'll wait right here then. Please tell me everything you see, in the cards and otherwise.

I feel that we've met elsewhere. Am I wrong? No headaches this time though, okay?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
[duplicate post... how do you delete duplicate, erroneous posts?]

[edit on 2010-7-12 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I would like to request the tarot desk permission to provide me my LONG and OVERDUE `reading`, if any.

Kind regards...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
I would like to asks the tarot desk permission to provide me my LONG and OVERDUE `reading`.

Kind regards...

Hey pikypiky

Can you ask one specific question please babes, cos a full reading is too time consuming !!

I can give you a reading however based on a time frame i.e the near future, which is next 6 mths or the next 12 mths maybe ??

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join