It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i need a reading !

please ..

what is going to happen with my kids that are currently in foster care ?

im 5.3 about 130 pounds dark blond hair .

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Aaaaw sorry to hear about your kids sweetie

I'm going to do you a reading on this later so will get back to you today or tomorrow...

x

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Aaaaw sorry to hear about your kids sweetie

I'm going to do you a reading on this later so will get back to you today or tomorrow...

x

thank you...... i really appreciate this

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I've done your reading sweetie cos I know how important this is to you, so I've given it priority...
But please bear in mind that the cards really should'nt work remotely so this was always going to be a long shot yeah ??

Okay...
One thing that was rather strange on the cards was a lot of travel cards came up ??
Moving away ??
You drew just about all the cards on this, change of location was very dominant on the reading !!

The Emperor was covering you which is a card of power and protection, this is probably the authorities which have taken your kids into care.
Especially with the Knight of Pentacles above you which is interest and responsibility.
Also showing was the Page of Swords which is authority and spying.

Below you on the reading was Justice reversed, which shows excessive harshness and bias...

I asked why the kids were taken into care, the outcome card on this was the Magician reversed, which is a card of mental illness, unrest. Sorry about this but I have to read the cards as they are shown !!
Was any mental issue a factor in this ??
State of mind ??

Your cards worry me as well sweetie cos sadness and despair are in abundance on this reading. Tears and sadness

Well dry your eyes, and let's hope the cards work, cos ahead is the Empress, which is the unravelling of matters, the truth.
Also Judgement, which shows a change of position, outcome. So things look like they will be resolved yeah ??
But what I liked the most, you drew the Wheel of Fortune which is a card of success, luck and happiness ahead

I so hope the cards work for you, I really do !!
But it is a long shot, but on the optimistic side the cards have been spookily accurate on some readings on here, so I guess anything is possible !!

Good luck sweetie, got my fingers crossed for you on this.....
Future feedback would be great, especially if the tarot came up trumps.

peace n love xx

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I've done your reading sweetie cos I know how important this is to you, so I've given it priority...
But please bear in mind that the cards really should'nt work remotely so this was always going to be a long shot yeah ??

Okay...
One thing that was rather strange on the cards was a lot of travel cards came up ??
Moving away ??
You drew just about all the cards on this, change of location was very dominant on the reading !!

The Emperor was covering you which is a card of power and protection, this is probably the authorities which have taken your kids into care.
Especially with the Knight of Pentacles above you which is interest and responsibility.
Also showing was the Page of Swords which is authority and spying.

Below you on the reading was Justice reversed, which shows excessive harshness and bias...

I asked why the kids were taken into care, the outcome card on this was the Magician reversed, which is a card of mental illness, unrest. Sorry about this but I have to read the cards as they are shown !!
Was any mental issue a factor in this ??
State of mind ??

Your cards worry me as well sweetie cos sadness and despair are in abundance on this reading. Tears and sadness

Well dry your eyes, and let's hope the cards work, cos ahead is the Empress, which is the unravelling of matters, the truth.
Also Judgement, which shows a change of position, outcome. So things look like they will be resolved yeah ??
But what I liked the most, you drew the Wheel of Fortune which is a card of success, luck and happiness ahead

I so hope the cards work for you, I really do !!
But it is a long shot, but on the optimistic side the cards have been spookily accurate on some readings on here, so I guess anything is possible !!

Good luck sweetie, got my fingers crossed for you on this.....
Future feedback would be great, especially if the tarot came up trumps.

peace n love xx

TO EXPLAIN IT BETTER . AND TO SAVE ME TIME FROM TYPING IT ALL OUT AGAIN .
www.belowtopsecret.com...

most of what your asking is in my thread here .

no mental illness was NOT A factor .
but one of my daughter has adhd and this situation thats been forced on her can have lasting effects

[edit on 2/5/10 by alysha.angel]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Sorry I know I haven't been on in a while and all that. Were you able to take a look at my friend's cousin?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

Sorry baby, not done the reading yet !!
:shk:

Just not been in the zone lately, but I promise to do it asap.....

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hi UK Today,
Could I be so bold as to ask you to read my
Tarot cards?
There's no rush, it's just with being out of work
for a while, I'm struggling to see where my future
may go.

I was born on 6th December 1960 and I have very
dark brown hair and brown eyes.
I'm around 5ft 10 and my christian starts with 'P'
and my avatar strains to be your shape!!

Many thanks and hope this finds you okay.
BIAD.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Heeey BIAD

I'll be doing readings tomorrow all being well !!
I'll do you a next 12 mth reading, concentrating it on employment, but see if the cards throw up anything else....

peace n love xx

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hi UK, I would like a reading!

Im a female, 28 years old and brown hair.

My question is about my career, I'm starting my own project this year and would like to know how is going to turn,If its gonna be good or not. Also about my personal life, are there gonna be any changes?

Thanks so much for taking the time.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Thank you Uk Today,
I wait in antici.. anticsi...
my knees are wobbling!
BIAD.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986

Sorry I know I haven't been on in a while and all that. Were you able to take a look at my friend's cousin?

Finally done your reading......

Okaaaaay, here we go...
The cards were quite mixed on this, covering you was 2 of Swords which shows friendship and intimacy, but this will require courage on your part baby

The tarot also show possible obsession as well, your desire is becoming stronger, all-consuming......
She could well be on your mind most of the time ??

Above you was 6 of Swords reversed, which indicates a proposal of love or a confession will happen

There is hope and bright prospects as your outcome card on this, which was The Star, so that was quite positive....

But a few cards conflicted I'm afraid...
You drew Temperance, which is a card of competing interests, bad combinations. You also drew 10 of Swords reversed which shows success is possible but it won't last, it will pass

There could also be another man in her life, so you could be up against a rival for her affections baby ??
The cards show someone else is defo interested in her, even if she does'nt know it yet...

Hope this helps a bit, but the cards are unlikely to work remotely so the decision to ask her out is really down to you....
You will make a decision on this cos Judgement reversed kept coming up, which is a big decision card.....

Good luck baby, feedback would be appreciated !!

peace n love

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Thank you Uk Today,
I wait in antici.. anticsi...
my knees are wobbling!
BIAD.

Stop those knees a wobbling baby cos the reading is done !!

The cards show you are a highly intelligent, creative person so technically success in your life should be easy !!
But nothing lasts, any profit and success seem to come to an end, which is 10 of Swords reversed

There is some difficulty and opposition ahead, and something unexpected and unforeseen on the work side of things ??

There is delay as well, a period ahead of stagnation, with very little movement on matters....

Some quite negative cards kept coming up on this, the World reversed, the knight of Pentacles reversed, which both indicate stagnation, inertia, things at a bit of a halt

Your outcome card was 6 of Cups, which shows the past, memories, nostalgia, looking back.....

Another interesting thing was a couple of cards kept coming up which indicate retreat, solitude, hiding away ??
Not sure if this means anything to you baby ??

Sorry the tarot was rather negative on this, but I just read what the cards say to me !! I never lie and unfortunately readings don't always throw out the WOW factor cards ......

This has always been experimental anyway, the chances of tarot cards working remotely are VERY slim !! It amazes me how accurate some readings have been !!

Good luck baby, may the future hold much peace n love xxx

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Gulp!
That's too near the mark!
That's a very good look at the way I am at
the moment and many thanks for letting me
see it from another view.

The 'memories-nostalgia' is intriguing and I've
been pondering using my experiences to use
in a book!

It's brightly-coloured stockings for me from now on,
no more stagnating!
Thanks Uk Today... you're a gem.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulite

My question is about my career, I'm starting my own project this year and would like to know how is going to turn,If its gonna be good or not. Also about my personal life, are there gonna be any changes?

Hey sweetie

I'll be doing your reading later tonight, so will post it tomorrow......

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulite

The cards were very positive on your project, in fact your covering card was Ace of Wands, which is a card of new beginnings, new ventures and enterprises

So the tarot seem quite positive that your new project will get off the ground, up and running.

This could also be profitable for you as well, a few money increase cards kept coming up, including Ace of Pentacles which was the outcome card !!
This indicates perfect financial contentment in the future

BUT, yep sorry but there is a BUT !!......to achieve your ambitions in the long term, you are maybe going to have to make sacrifices in the short term ??
There is some initial money loss ahead, the 5 of Pentacles, but hopefully this will be short lived, because the 6 of Swords came up which shows a move to much calmer waters in the future.

The tarot also gave you the Strength card, you need energy and courage here....

Now the reading was quite vague on whether anyone else was involved in this project, but a couple of jealousy and argument cards came out ??
Don't know if this means anything to you on the business side, it was unclear whether it related to career or love life ??
Although no love life cards came up......

Hope this helps, but hey, I'll say it yet again, these cards should not work on a remote basis !!
Anyway, whatever you decide hun, good luck to you

peace n love

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Thanks so much UK! This was my first tarot reading ever, never tried this before!

I actually think that the reading is quite accurate as per my plans!!

Thankssssss agan for taking the time!!

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Paulite]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Uk sorry it took me so long to respond!

I was about to explain everything but, should'nt put it out into the open, ya know?

Long story short, you were right on, and it was pretty frightening actually.

Thank You

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986

Finally done your reading......

Okaaaaay, here we go...
The cards were quite mixed on this, covering you was 2 of Swords which shows friendship and intimacy, but this will require courage on your part baby

The tarot also show possible obsession as well, your desire is becoming stronger, all-consuming......
She could well be on your mind most of the time ??

Above you was 6 of Swords reversed, which indicates a proposal of love or a confession will happen

There is hope and bright prospects as your outcome card on this, which was The Star, so that was quite positive....

But a few cards conflicted I'm afraid...
You drew Temperance, which is a card of competing interests, bad combinations. You also drew 10 of Swords reversed which shows success is possible but it won't last, it will pass

There could also be another man in her life, so you could be up against a rival for her affections baby ??
The cards show someone else is defo interested in her, even if she does'nt know it yet...

Hope this helps a bit, but the cards are unlikely to work remotely so the decision to ask her out is really down to you....
You will make a decision on this cos Judgement reversed kept coming up, which is a big decision card.....

Good luck baby, feedback would be appreciated !!

peace n love

Cool thanks. Suprizingly its right on two accounts so far! Obsession and competition. Both are a factor. Funny enough tho it sounds like it could be more related to another one I'm interested in if its my own obsession lol. However she does have someone that is obsessed with her and that I am competing with. Foos for thought for me. Hopefully the friendship and intimacy works out. I'm glad to know its hopeful even if it won't last long. It sounds like your reading may have been showing results from both of the ladies I want lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi UK Today,
I have a real favour to ask.
I know you did the 'cards' for me, a while back...
But I think I've managed to change (and not just
into another dress!)

Can you have a quick scan across your Tarot board
to see if anything is manifesting?
You're doll... but you know that, I will always worship
your stance.
For this favour... if you wish an avatar of any sort, I will
be proud to create it.
Thank you.
BIAD.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

new topics