It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I´ll give it a shot. I want to see how it works out.

Born the 19th of August, Male, Black Hair. You should know my age from my birthdate.

It would be interesting how it turns out to be.

[edit on 27/4/10 by Bildeberg]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
Hi, I am wondering if you could read my cards to tell how my life will be going in the near future, any love my way, what do you see?

I am female, 33 on May 10th, brown hair, blue eyes, and 5'3" from Texas, thank you!

Hey sweetie

I'll do your reading over the next few days, but the oracle here has flu at the moment and is feeling very sorry for herself

Now I'll concentrate the reading on near future as requested, which is the next 6 mths and see what the cards throw up on love life in particular for you.
Catch you soon

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildeberg
I´ll give it a shot. I want to see how it works out.

Born the 19th of August, Male, Black Hair. You should know my age from my birthdate.

It would be interesting how it turns out to be.

[edit on 27/4/10 by Bildeberg]

Hey there

Can you ask a specific question of the tarot please cos the readings are very time consuming and to cover various aspects of your future would take hours baby

So let me know what aspect of the future you want to know i.e love, money, career, health and I'll ask the cards over the next few days....

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Oooo Can i play pleeeeeze!

I'm interested in this stuff as well so here goes.

Hair Colour: Blonde

Question: Hmmmm I'd like to know what's going to be happening in the near future (lets say 6 months to a year) and also I'd love to know about my next employment if possible (since I'm stressing and freaking out about finding a job etc. lol)

If possible then Thanks.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Hey trouble

I'll do you a reading as soon as this smelly flu has gone away

So be patient baby...

OMG, lets get the crystal ball dusted down again......

Who resurrected this damn thread eh ??
Givenmay, you are a VERY bad girl !!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by uk today

Hey trouble

Hmm I can't possibly understand why you would refer to me as trouble.

And anyway I don't mind
Take as long as you want.

Also something i forgot and if you don't mind I'd love to know when this silly hangover is going to go away!! lol

I may have drank too much especially since I'm too much of a lightweight and I've been feeling ill all day as well.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
Who resurrected this damn thread eh ??
Givenmay, you are a VERY bad girl !!

Hehe...I can be!
...oops sorry...I hope this does'nt affect my reading any...lol...well get better doll, hope to see you soon.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Aloha sweetie

Now I asked the cards what the next 6mths had in store for you, on love life in particular...

Covering you was the Ace of Wands which shows new beginnings, new hope on the romance side

It's also a fertility card, but no other cards came up to show pregnancy in the near future so I would say the card was referring to a fresh start ?

Above you on the reading was the Lovers and the cards showed 2 men in your life, one you already know and are attracted to, the other is from the past.
Lies and disloyalty was also shown here.....

The Moon reversed is below you on the reading, which shows deception and imagination on the romance side....
Also messages showed up, so romance may result from texting or e-mail ?

Ahead of you is the Hierophant...this is a card of marriage, captivity and servitude !!
Mmmm, be afraid on that one sweetie !!

The tarot also showed a move to calmer waters, so it looks like any problems you may have had will calm down and a more peaceful time is ahead ....

Your outcome card was the 10 of swords reversed, which shows success and profit in the near future but nothing is permanent unfortunately

Hope this helps babes, but as I've said before the cards really should'nt work remotely, if they do it's VERY spooky !!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Mmmm, now the hangover is going to last for at least 6mths !!

Ok back to business.....
I asked the cards about employment first and the 3 of Swords was your covering card which shows delay

But your outcome card was the World which shows a change of place or travel, plus the Knight of Wands came up which again shows flight and departure.
You may go to work abroad baby, or certainly move to another place to work here in the UK....
Ahead of you on the work thingy is the 2 of Wands, which shows suprise, wonder, trouble.....

Now love life is quite interesting

Covering you was the 4 of Cups reversed, which is a new relationship ahead, and novelty...something different maybe ??
You also drew the Empress, a card of the unknown, initiative.
Be careful though cos the Empress is also a fertility card and you drew another one, the Ace of Wands, so be very careful on any casual relationships baby

Especially as your outcome card was Queen of Cups reversed which is a chick not to be trusted !!

peace n love
x

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Well I still have it a little bit today……Man did I drink waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much!

Ok as you say back to business.

I asked the cards about employment first and the 3 of Swords was your covering card which shows delay

Ok today I had a meeting with “connections” to try and help me find a suitable course and part time Job, I’m bringing that up as it is being delayed slightly as things will be moving slower than I’d like right now.

Don’t get me wrong I’m looking myself but it’s difficult as hell as no one is hiring so you seem to be right there as delay is occurring sadly.

But your outcome card was the World which shows a change of place or travel, plus the Knight of Wands came up which again shows flight and departure.

Ok again your next point I found odd as all I want to do in my life is enjoying it (which is very important
) and travelling.
I mean ever since I did some in North America I caught the Travelling Bug Baaaaaaad so nice to know that’s what you saw as well.

Ahead of you on the work thingy is the 2 of Wands, which shows suprise, wonder, trouble.....

Hmm

Covering you was the 4 of Cups reversed, which is a new relationship ahead, and novelty...something different maybe ??

Good Good.

Be careful though cos the Empress is also a fertility card and you drew another one, the Ace of Wands, so be very careful on any casual relationships baby

Umm WHAT??!

Are you saying I'm getting someone pregnant!

*Rising Runs for the hills*

Especially as your outcome card was Queen of Cups reversed which is a chick not to be trusted !!

Hmmmm Interesting.

Anyway this was actually alot of fun and most makes alot of sense to me so Thanks Uk!!

peace n love x

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I made somewhat of a mistake before, my hair is actually Dark Brown, not black.

I would like to see, as most people here, what will happen in the near future. Whether it´s grim or not, i would like to see what departs me in the future.... for once.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildeberg

Hey sweetie

Now it's awesome that you've joined a site like ATS and you seem VERY mature for your age baby, but you're only 11 yrs old !!!
It would be wrong of me I'm afraid to do a reading for you cos the cards can throw up some rather adult stuff and as a card reader I would never do a reading for anyone under 16

I'm sure though that for someone as bright as you, the future will hold nothing but good luck and happiness

Aaaaw, sooooo sorry to disappoint you.......

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I´m not dissapointed. Guess it´s better that way, i like surprises.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

UK

Can I have mine done focusing on love life please
I know your planning a marathon shop lol so when you're ready!

just to remind you.....

Male, 24, brown hair, blue eyes lincolnshire England!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Phew, and what a marathon shop we did !!

You are soooo predictable, I just knew it would be love life !!

I'll do your reading later Sir valiant and see what my magic cards have in store for you on this little subject.....
I'll ask them about the next 12 mths if that's cool yeah ??

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Hi UK Today,

I am 23 years old, dirty blonde almost brown hair and male. I am interested in this, though not a big believer. I don't have a specific question. Can you just give me a generic kind of reading?

If you have to have a specific question: I have been interested in pursuing a relationship with my friends cousin. You think I would have a chance with that?

I would rather have a generic kind of reading. I only want you to answer that question if you *have* to have a specific question.

Edit to add:

My birthday is July 9th, 1986.

Lol if you're too busy its ok. I didn't realize this thread was old. I always forget to look at the dates.

[edit on 4/30/2010 by dbloch7986]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Yep, that's great thank you!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Okaaaay, well I spent quite a long time on this reading last night cos it was rather interesting !!

The cards did'nt want to show your future love life, the High Priestess blocked me numerous times on this....the future as yet unrevealed !!
But instead this reading was the present, not the future.....

So guess we are going to find out right now if these cards can work on a remote level eh ??

So here goes...
The cards show you have been through a period of caution, fear, hiding away, lack of confidence. But things have now changed, you feel more alive, feel the future holds hope and bright prospects after all

The anxiety you felt in the past is lifting and you have moved away from many of the negatives into a much more optimistic present time.
There has been a change of position, outcome in your life...
The Judgement card was covering you on this.

You asked about love life, and why not ??
You are already in love, this is not the future, this is the present !!

You already know this person, you are in contact with them through messages. The Page of Pentacles was showing this for the present.
There will be an invitation, an arrival, to do with this ahead of you....and the cards show it will be down to you. You control this baby !!
The Knight of Cups was covering you on "sees self" of the Celtic Cross which is the arrival/ invitation card.

The limited future the cards would reveal shows a move to much calmer, tranquil waters ahead on love life and also the unravelling of matters, the light, the truth....this was the Empress reversed.
They also showed travel/change of place ahead, but there are obstacles in the way possibly ??

I asked the tarot if you had met this person you are in love with and although you know them, there is absence and delay... so guess you have'nt met them yet

Who is this person ??
The Queen of Cups...the cards showed her 3 times in the love life reading, so she's the chick !!
Travel/change of place was shown for her as well.
She has money, or will have, cos the money cards surrounded her, and the good luck cards.
She also had fertility cards, so she either has a child/children, or will have in the future ??

Wow...feedback required on this Prince Valiant !!
Are the cards a load of rubbish done remotely or are they VERY spooky indeed ??

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Thank you UK! was spookily accurate so those cards must be magic afterall!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

Hey there dbloch

It takes a long time to do a full reading unfortunately, so specific questions are the way to go !!
I'll ask the cards about your friends cousin and see what they throw up on that yeah ??

Get back to you tomorrow hopefully...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join