It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

I dont much about this and maybe I'm reading this wrong but this is rediculous. What gives these muslim people (or any people) the right to run their own courts?

That is because they don't mate the word "court" has been taken out of context and used "to make you think its a part of the legal system in the UK"

and its not

as i have been saying for the past 1000 pages

[edit on 19-7-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

By denying full access legal redress, these 'courts' circumvent the rights of the individual, usually women, and where the 'case' being 'arbitrated' involves such 'domestic' issues as divorce for underage girls or rape or other crimes, these 'courts' that are not part of the legal system, subvert the course of justice.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer

And this is unrelated but I cant stand how muslims treat women. Women are beautiful and without woman no one would exist.

This simply is not true.

Men do not need women to exist. Man can create woman (and I guess man too) from taking out one of his own ribs, rubbing it and then magically a woman will appear.

Gotta love religion.

new topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join