It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

simple UK law.. just because you are Muslim does not make you special but to at least respect other peoples faith would help...

Look at gay marriage? .

What does gay marriage have to do with peoples faith? And a religion/totalitarian ideology should not be respected if that same religion/totalitarian ideology does not respect us.

One law i agree does not fit all.. and if you have read the Koran... it does state you must abide by the laws of the land you are in.

Then why do they want to change law in other country's?

Most think all Muslims are crazy terrorists sad but true

Most Muslims are crazy fundamentalists and very agressive in terms of religion, sad but true.

and i blame the Nazis.

Read history my friend Osama was a patsy for the CIA.. they created him.

idiots followed him

You maybe know some history but have no clue about Islam.

But neways the point is the courts still have to follow UK law. End of story.

How long before Islamists demand full implemintation of sharia law in certain areas of a country that will be like diffrent country's? Thats how Persia got F*ed by islam and taken over, now they fight against the opression.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by satire111

a 2 tier law system one for the British indigenous people and one for people wishing to live in this country but don't want to use our systems

Im sorry but that is totally wrong...

read the post above WE ONLY HAVE ONE LAW we dont bend them ... one law for all...

being Muslim is no different than being Jew or Irish or Chinese or black or what ever label you want to slap on someone...

half the people on here have never watched 1 parliamentary broadcast i guess... totally clueless..

[edit on 29-6-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

I think you need to read history.. the biggest Muslim country on this planet is supported and is peaceful and has no nukes.

Second of all we have a lot of nut j0bs running about.. did you care about Muslims when the IRA were blowing crap out of London?

I don't think so..

This is like a fox news ... nasty undertone of being racist but no balls come out and say it..

I find that repugnant

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

total trash paper i do agree.. if i had a choice using that and a leaf... my crabin foot print would be 0

hehe

liked ur post /gave a star

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Im sorry but that is totally wrong...

read the post above WE ONLY HAVE ONE LAW we dont bend them ... one law for all...

just off the top of my head do you regard the law that all motorcyclists must wear a crash hat except for seiks
yes i know seiks arnt muslims

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

First of all yes I do have a clue what Islam is. Second learn to spell.

I have lived in many Muslim countries and have many Muslims as friends what do you know about Islam besides what you see on TV or here from others. Have you ever read the Quran because I have.

first of thanks for remarking my spelling, second I'm not a native english speaker, third I live among muslims and know them very very good, I havn't read the Quran but know some verses that arn't very nice in relation to us the dhimmi's

Christianity also suppresses free speech if you ever noticed (Catholicism) and many people have killed for talking against the church.

Why talk about an other religion to make the mistakes of your religion good? I have no religion so don't try to come up with religious attacks bud.

Everything you say about Islam can also be stated about almost every other religion across the globe except for a few.

Over the centuries people have been terrorized by criticizing Christianity as well learn your history.

first indeed other religions where/are also agressive but does that justify the agressiveness of your religion?

I really don't understand you using that as an argument.

"well maybe the Islamic faith is brutal and unlogicle but hey dude we arn't the only relgion like that man!"

You are nothing but a bigot

You have provided no arguments and just attack me, if you know the Quran and you know what islam stands for why don't you counter argument about things I sayed?

I don't need to have read the Quran once or twelve times I can SEE how you people live because I live among you and the ones in Europe are agressive freespeech killing pigs.

Allah akbar?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

and so did spain wats is ur point?

this aint the 17the century !!!

look NO LAW HAS BEEN PASSED EVER TO MAKE MUSLIMS SPECIAL PEOPLE.. ITS A LIE.

the only thing on the statute book "if you know what that is" IS a law that says people are free to use "FAITH" based courts UNDER the OVERSIGHT of THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT..

what part of that do you not understand?

and yes as was stated be for by someone like me who does not read crap but knows how laws are passed....

JEWS DO THE SAME THING now what? omg JEEWWSS"!!!!///

crazy people...really how can people be such sheep beliving stupid news papers

OMG IT WAS IN THE PAPAER ITS REAL.. yeah and so is skulls on mars /me rolls eyes

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Every monotheistic religious text has its own share of violence,bigotry,sexism among other things somewhere in it.I fail to see why its just an Islamic thing.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I think you need to read history.. the biggest Muslim country on this planet is supported and is peaceful and has no nukes.

Second of all we have a lot of nut j0bs running about.. did you care about Muslims when the IRA were blowing crap out of London?

I don't think so..

This is like a fox news ... nasty undertone of being racist but no balls come out and say it..

I find that repugnant

*slap in the face*

How does not likeing a kind of religion and lifestyle make me racist? I don't watch fox as I live In Belgium but you are to dumb to know we don't have fox in Belgium right?

no balls? I talk to muslims about there faith every day and they are agressive and want to beat the # out of me for talking about Mohammed and allah but I just keep my chill. You have no idea.

funny that you defend the islamic belief because people that don't know what islam can do not understand and live in a buble like you.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Who cares, the UK is finished anyway, this is just like kicking a dead horse.

Really? How so? Define finished. You mean we are going to cease being a country?

My only concern is that when they have figured out what a nightmare they have managed to create over there, they run East, not West.

Who is they? Muslims? What about the estimated 7 million that are already in America?

And to think it was one of the most beautiful countries in the world once upon a time, I have never seen anything nicer than an English country estate.

I'm massively puzzled by this. It was once? What exactly has happened to make it less beautiful? Do you believe that muslims have been tearing down the country estates to build mosques? How have 85 sharia courts lessened the aesthetic appeal of the countryside?

Truly tragic, oh well, it's their country, if they want to trash it, it's not really any of our business.

The idea that any western country, America included, is in any better shape currently is a fallacy.

We're in a recession. # is going down. But things will get better again. And then get worse again. And then get better again. Ad infinitum.

Lest we forget Boethius' Wheel:

It's my belief that history is a wheel. 'Inconstancy is my very essence,' says the wheel. Rise up on my spokes if you like, but don't complain when you're cast back down into the depths. Good times pass away, but then so do the bad. Mutability is our tragedy, but it's also our hope. The worst of time, like the best, are always passing away.
-Boethius, Consolation of Philosophy"

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

Every monotheistic religious text has its own share of violence,bigotry,sexism among other things somewhere in it.I fail to see why its just an Islamic thing.

Because I never had problems with catholics or christians because they arn't fundamentalists. Not here in my country.

I go on experience you go on words that don't mean sh*t.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

The difference? Jews aren't cultural imperialists who are raising unsightly temples across the land, making demands or causing a fuss; they keep themselves to themselves, at least in this country.

When primary school teachers refuse to remove the face coverings they wear because of "religious reasons" to teach British primary school children, even when asked, that is one example of where they cross the line. If the host culture demands you do things a certain way, you do them that way or you go somewhere where these demands are not imposed on you, end of story.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

sorry pal but the UK is doing fine thanks

Is it really?????

and do not for get your speaking MY mother tongue

ENGLISH.

Perhaps you should learn to capitalise more often; you're doing MY mother tongue a disservice.

we may be small but we are very smart ; ) besides we have been there done that and have the tshirt

your living proof of it Matey

You speak with a large paintbrush. The more the very essence of 'English-ness' is saturated through diversity and immigration, then that innovative spirit will be lost and the culture that makes us so unique will be a thing of the past.

We are all devolving towards a one-culture Pangea, I'm afraid.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yes because muslims only exist in belgium apparently...and keep your insults to yourself,your coming off far worse than the majority of muslims i know i can tell you that.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

and so did spain wats is ur point?

this aint the 17the century !!!

look NO LAW HAS BEEN PASSED EVER TO MAKE MUSLIMS SPECIAL PEOPLE.. ITS A LIE.

the only thing on the statute book "if you know what that is" IS a law that says people are free to use "FAITH" based courts UNDER the OVERSIGHT of THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT..

what part of that do you not understand?

and yes as was stated be for by someone like me who does not read crap but knows how laws are passed....

JEWS DO THE SAME THING now what? omg JEEWWSS"!!!!///

crazy people...really how can people be such sheep beliving stupid news papers

OMG IT WAS IN THE PAPAER ITS REAL.. yeah and so is skulls on mars /me rolls eyes

Calm down boy, this info Is not from the newspapers and not from tv, its from books and polls and surveys.

"look NO LAW HAS BEEN PASSED EVER TO MAKE MUSLIMS SPECIAL PEOPLE.. ITS A LIE."

muslims are pushing for changes, and steadely we are making them.

And how are you able to defend muslims if you don't know there mentality? How can you say I'm wrong for judging them when you don't know why?

read some books about islamisation.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
this is

sensasionalist crap

as usual... its from a daily tabliod....

nuff said....

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I believe there was only one lady justice, and that she wears a "blindfold" ...not a burqa...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

That's right, lets ignore the concerns or complaints of the native population in favour of immigrants. You're right, they don't need a voice. They don't need to have an opinion. They can take an invading foreign culture and suck it. Right?

At least when we did it, they had a chance to fight back.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Regardless of the source, it's called a debate, and I can tell you that there are quite a few Master-(De)baters here on ATS

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
""There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns, without conquests. The 50 million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."[58][59]

[edit] Name
this is a quote from cornal gadaffi

yes symmetric avenger when the ira were bombing london i was thinking of muslims i knew along with many others gadaffi was helping arm the ira
dont think just because you may not of known somthing 20 odd years ago others may have known and even tryed to act upon it and that is part of the problem now if i react i am labeled even before any thought is allowed to be considered
again to symmetric avenger i wish your belife that there is only one law
was true but positve discrimanation puts paid to that i find

at least we all can discuss these things and that is good in any culture!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join