It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Secret Military Operations? Recent Satellite Pictures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey, I don't agree with the OP either and I post a lot too...

Sorry, but I just don't see anything too interesting there ~ I think all the interesting stuff will be going on below ground. Sorry (again), but the pictures you've provided just don't show much "cool" stuff, your post might've born more creedence if you linked to the ones you found really interesting.

Whilst on the subject of Google maps etc, check out Pine Gap in Australia, again you don't really see much, but I found it kinda interesting.

tinwiki.org...

Couldn't figure how to get a link off my google maps, sorry!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

i thought i was being relatively helpful, asking for him to specify pictures we should be looking at and such.i consider applying critical thinking to be constructive and helpful. remember, this site is about finding truth and the truth has nothing to hide from analysis and scrutiny.

and i did look at many of them carefully, i have looked at them several times and still see the craters as mounds. i dont know why i just do. maybe its some sort of optical illusion having to do with taking something 3D and making it 2D

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I don't see anything that looks like UFOs (unless you consider only a two dimensional view of a three dimensions object, that way, round things that be considered as looking like the typical, disk-shaped UFO)or crop circles, and I think that underground bunkers are supposed to exist in air force training grounds.

As said by ZombieJesus, most (if not all, I have to seen all the images) of the round structures are craters, most probably resulting the bombing tests, as you can see by the shadows, when compared with the shadows of the buildings.

And as paradiselost333 said, Google Earth images are not "real time", far from it (the images from where I live are something like two years old), and Google does not have a satellite that they use to take the photos, they use commercially available satellite photos, photos that anyone with enough money can buy.

It would be helpful if you had marked some of the things that you find interesting, you have to remember that people think in different ways (and the crater situation shows that perfectly
), so what you may find obvious we may not even noticed (or vice-versa).

PS: thanks for thinking about JPEG artifacts, but you can (and should) use PNG instead of BMP, PNG was created for Internet use (all browsers show PNG images, not all show BMPs)and has much higher compression ratios than BMP.

Edit: I forgot to say that I think that the "grey square section" that you talk about is just the result of that area have been photographed in a different time from the surrounding area, it is very common on Google Earth, just look around and you will see it.

[edit on 29/6/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Hi,
Well I have looked on Google Earth and to be sure at least some of the pics are there and as is.
They are from Nellis AFB NUCLEAR bombing site,away to the northwest of Nellis.Since the Google pics are rolling pics you only have to put Google Earth on the move with the cursor and it is just like flying over,so you will see quite clearly what is a crater and what is a mound, or hill etc.
There is even an extinct volcano in the middle of it all,Mt Alberquerque I think.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

Well, that is some what of a damaging question if you're talking about the UFOS.
This question would support the notion that maybe any account of these structures is a hoax and people give/create this description because it is what they have been fed by media.

Or possibly the ones that look too much like these are not ET's but human made, and the ones that look nothing like this are the true ones.

This has nothing to do with my opinion on if I think ET's or UFO's are real or not, IMO I think both exist but people tend to blow things out of proportion or make something out of nothing.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

oh. i didnt bother scrolling around the desert looking to match the pictures, i just focused on what he gave us. i didnt realize it would be easier to tell while looking on google earth. thanks ill have to keep that pointer in mind in the future.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Also, it's very easy to get excited about images on google earth because we're not used to seeing the world from that vantage point.

Many suspicious looking things on GE, are very mundane things in reality.

Here's an example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

GE images looked like some crazy military pyramids in the infamous Dulce, NM area, where there is believed to be extensive top secret military bases.

Turned out to be an elementary school.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

wow. i bet the poster felt a bit embarrassed. and you have a very valid point about angle of viewing

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Haha, probably, but then again, thats the point of ATS, to present something to be scrutinized
, besides that, Zorgon (the OP of that thread is a reputable member with some really good insight), plus he posted up some really good GE coordinates on that thread, check em out if ya get a chance.

About the aerial viewing, it is kinda dissapointing at times. I live in the desert, and thought I found some really cool stuff on GE, only to travel there and find out its a shanty or burned up VW

[edit on 29-6-2009 by ZombieJesus]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thank you ZombieJesus for being fair and impartial and adding some productive comments. Appreciated.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Although I did not look at the all the pictures that were presented. I went and looked at GoogleEarth myself. There is more detail than I have seen before.

I believe you should stand back and look at the other things that you can see... like the new runways, the location of what appears where you would keep aircraft for scramble, I am at a loss why they look like they would be at the most southern end of Runway 32. Almost like there should be something else out there. There are what appears to be water treatment plant north of the base- pretty far away-but prolly due to all the crap in the water closer in to the base.

Find the water tower... then look at the trianglar tower just north and west of that- then look at the shadows of both. The trianglar structure is much taller. What do you think that could be? In an earlier view it was not there.

Did you see how many backup generators they had and the size?? They are absolutly huge.

There is alot to see...maybe you are looking in the wrong places. Thats my point. Not everything is going to be the new jet plane or ufo...it's going to be subtle clues.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by ShadowMaster]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

No problem

Alot of the pics you provided are worthy of discussion.

Perhaps if you could put together a top 10 of your GE spots of interest, we may be able to discern what has or hasn't already been discussed here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Those were some incredible shots that everyone needs to see! just the shots of big things going on like, the jet fighters sitting in the middle of knowhere
and a Beautiful Neighborhood on top of a mountain like some of the homes in hollywood in the middle of know where? Pyramids in the middle of the Mohave dessert? Construction going on underground that leaves huge man made
mountains that rival man made mountains anywhere in the world? Wow are we missing out on a huge project that leaves one wondering about who is really doing all of this as they please! Unimpeded by know one? Well, I recommend to anyone, whom is curious about what's really going on to go for it and to please keep us informed! What ever any thinks is going on, is probably on the right track!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join