It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R. 675: Building Obama's Civilian National Security Force

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

Yes it's all a bit confusing. On Burntheships site about the 400,000. That I think is illegal according to the Constitution, unless we declare a state or national emergency.

Onama's plan sounds like a well formed government militia, armed like the military.

The only thing I can think of is a total global banking collapse, maybe hyperinflation. FDIC doesnt have enough money to insure all! Neither does the government.

The last day in September we may know more it's the end of the fiscal quarter. I expect the numbers will be worse than we imagined. It could set off panic. It's odd that the G-20 is also planning a meeting around the same time.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is really odd. It appears to change the Bill of Rights.

H.R. 675. The bill would amend title 10 of the United States Code and extend to civilian employees of the Department of Defense the authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms. The bill was referred to the Armed Services Committee on January 26, 2009.
Filner’s bill would amend the United States code with the following: “Sec. 1585b. Law enforcement officers of the Department of Defense: authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms…

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

I find it very odd that Obama hasnt required security or background checks. It a scary thought to give a criminal a gun and train him like the military.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

The senate will never hear our crys for impeachment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join