It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple mind-control lessons :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Beeing victimized for years with electronic mind-control weapons learnt me basics of mind control : like Nieztsche said : "Everything that dont kill you make you stronger"...

I will learn you a very simple technic I use sometimes, but take care, it's not something to use without taking care. You must keep everytime in your mind that you have to respect peoples choices and privacy.

The system we will watch is based on images. You will also need to get a bit telepathic to use it, altought you will see that it's really easier to communicate with telepathy with image than with word. With an objection, indeed : you must always take care that your the person with who you will try to "communicate" have his own culture, life and values, and this will influence the way images you send will be received.

There are two kind of image messages, classified in cool or hot.

An image cool will be colored and enlighted, with sweets colors like blue and green.

An image hot will be darker, with red, yellow, purple and black.

You can use some cool image, images of everyday life, to reassure, to put in confidence someone.

But I repeat that this technic is not to use with bad intentions, or to make evil to anyone.

You can use an hot image when you need someone to react quickly for example, or if you want to warn someone from a danger.

This is a tip :

I often use a totally black screen like image, when I want to pass unperceived.

I call it "fade" because it's like a fade black flash. I often use it when I cross some cops and I dont want them to ask me my ID card, when I got some pot in the pockets.
(We are really often checked by polices forces in France, everyone know that.)

In this case, of course, never use an hot image ! Be sure to keep everybody quiet and tranquil...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i don't get it. whats a hot and cool image? what does each colour do?
i do beleive in mind control, but usin visualisation, so if for example you want to piss someone off then imagine them getting pissed off.
if you wanna pass undetected you imagine you are invisible stuff like that.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_name
i don't get it. whats a hot and cool image? what does each colour do?
i do beleive in mind control, but usin visualisation, so if for example you want to piss someone off then imagine them getting pissed off.
if you wanna pass undetected you imagine you are invisible stuff like that.

No, it's not that.

It's more complex, you use images like cards. You must have some predefined images.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I find this interesting, Nans.

predefined images like what? could you please share that or maybe post links to such imagery?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Personally I used this tarot game :

tarocci.com...

And the Lenormand 56 cards.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Interesting. The human mind is more visual than symbolic, and I have never thought of this method.
So, if I understand correctly, one must think of a different image depending on one's desired effect. I would conjure a pre-defined and reusable image of springtime trees, for instance, if I wanted to calm someone and make them happy.

Does one simply think of the image, or do they try to communicate telepathically it to the other person?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
From personal experience, I know that a telepathic aid is like a double-edged sword. Simply because from my own experience, although they are great in making things happen or communicating non-verbally more effective, the thoughts you keep in your subconscious or intended to be private can still *leak out* unintentionally. So basically I'm saying, unless you're *perfect*, proceed at your own risk. I'm not speaking specifically in reference to Nans' technique.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've learnt similar methods to Nans' though I'd consider it to be an extension of the concepts covered in the techniques.

Adding the concept of an "action" as well as the the associated "colour" (emotion/feeling isn't quite the best word to describe it, though it's close?)

However, I won't ever teach TPS (telepathic suggestion) simply because if you're capable of handling all the dangers and issues that might arise, you should be able to teach it to yourself.

I'll agree with Questor on the most part... though simple steps can be taken to limit this "leak" to only the more skilled.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
From personal experience, I know that a telepathic aid is like a double-edged sword. Simply because from my own experience, although they are great in making things happen or communicating non-verbally more effective, the thoughts you keep in your subconscious or intended to be private can still *leak out* unintentionally. So basically I'm saying, unless you're *perfect*, proceed at your own risk. I'm not speaking specifically in reference to Nans' technique.

Sure, telepathy can be dangerous.
I think It depend on your intentions, the use you make of your power.

new topics

top topics

join