It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dollar pyramid 5,12,13 dimension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The pyramid on the Dollar has dimension 5,12,13, Why and what does it mean ?

On the reserve, is the All-Seeing Eye within a triangle surrounded by a golden glory. Besides the obvious Masonic significance of this design, it has a cabalistic value of seventy plus three plus two hundred, equaling two hundred and seventy-three (273)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

which is the value of the phrase ehben mosu habonim (the stone which the builders refused) familiar to all Royal Arch Masons. It is also the value of the Hebrew proper noun Hiram Abiff, the architect of Solomon's
Temple and the principal character of the legend used in the Master Mason degree.
The triangle isossceles, formed by two right triangles having sides of five, twelve, and thirteen units in length, illustrating the 47th Problem of Euclid.
The triangle also represents the capstone of the unfinished pyramid and reminds the Mason of the immortality of the soul and that in eternity he will complete the
capstone of his earthly labors according to the designs on the trestle-board of the Supreme Architect of the Universe. The unfinished pyramid cannot fail to remind him of the unfinished condition of the Temple when tragedy struck down its Master architect. " (Masonry in Texas, Background, History and Influence
to 1846 by James D. Carter, 33°, G.'.C.'.)

The standard Pyramid has dimensions 3,4,5 which stands for
OSIRIS, ISIS, HORUS as 666, 888, 1110

What is represented by the dimension of the pyramid on the Dollar (5,12,13), instead of (3,4,5) ?

[edit on 29-6-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

What is represented by the dimension of the pyramid on the Dollar (5,12,13), instead of (3,4,5) ?
Can you provide diagrams illustrating which edges are 3,4,5 or 5,12,13 respectively? Likewise, can you provide a source that can confirm there IS such a thing as a "standard" pyramid, and that it meets the qualifications you've outlined?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Can you provide diagrams illustrating which edges are 3,4,5 or 5,12,13 respectively? Likewise, can you provide a source that can confirm there IS such a thing as a "standard" pyramid, and that it meets the qualifications you've outlined?

I mean for "standard" the GIZA pyramid. Sorry for the confusion.
Page 64: Great Pyramid
books.google.com...

According Plutarch:
The vertical line was of 3 units and attributed to Osiris = 666
The horizontal line was of 4 units and attributed to Isis = 888
And the hypotenuse was, of course, 5 units and attributed to Horus (1110), the son of Osiris and Isis

The Mystical Symbolism of the Pythagorean Triangle (3:4:5)
www.geocities.com...

The pyramid on the dollar has dimensions:
The triangle is isosceles, formed by two right triangles having sides of five, twelve, and thirteen units in length:
The horizontal line was 5 units.
The vertical line was 12 units.
The hypnotenuse is 13 units.

Anyone who can explain now the dimensions 5:12:13 on the Dollar ?

[edit on 29-6-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think we should back up a step.

Can anyone prove this thing called a 'dollar' exists?

I think I might have seen one in the distant past but since I've been living out of the coin jar for the last year I'm not even sure they are real.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I think we should back up a step.

Can anyone prove this thing called a 'dollar' exists?

I think I might have seen one in the distant past but since I've been living out of the coin jar for the last year I'm not even sure they are real.

usrarecurrency.com...

Why is the Dollar Triangle using dimension (5:12:13)

[edit on 1-7-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Because the corners are square?

Pythagoras said a(squared) plus b(squared) equals c(squared)

25 plus 144 equals 169

I guess I don't understand the question. As long as your money has a square corner the dimensions are going to follow the Euclidean/Pythagorean formula.

I guess I just don't understand.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Why do you say 5/12/13? Why couldn't it be 2.5/6/6.5 or 10/24/26?

I'm scratching my head a bit because we started talking about Freemasonry and NOWHERE in Freemasonry is the dollar bill ever discussed.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Trying to recall my geometry classes from 20+ years ago... A 5:12:13 triangle has a steeper pitch (~67.38°) than a 3:4:5 triangle (~53.14°). Not that that means anything. Also, enlarging a scan of the great seal 1600% and measuring in Photoshop, I'm not getting exactly 5:12:13... it IS pretty close, perhaps within a margin of error. (Pixel-wise I was measuring 168.13, 392.84 and 426.92 as 1/2 base, height and hypotenuse respectively from the scan I found...)

Why is it (close to) 5:12:13? *shrug* What does it mean? Probably nothing.

5 has some Masonic significance in both the Blue Lodge and the Scottish Rite. I don't recall seeing 12 or 13 as having any particular meaning in either system. (Blue Lodge uses 3, 5 and 7 a few places; Scottish Rite, if I recall correctly, uses 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9. There might be an 11 in there, but I don't recall one specifically and certainly nothing larger...)

[edit on 7/1/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Supposedly the Eye of Providence is a major Masonic symbol.
How could you miss it?

Why is the Giza pyramid counted as the standard? There are a number of different pyramids in Egypt, and their dimensions shift a bit, especially since time has weathered them a fair bit.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Jyeah!!!

Know waht I'm sayin'?

I'm sayin' though.

Nahmean?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

(the stone which the builders refused) familiar to all Royal Arch Masons.

It's also familiar to anyone who's ever read the Holy Bible

"The stone which the builders refused, is become the head stone of the corner" Psalm 118:22

"Jesus saith unto them, 'Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes?'" Matthew 21:42

"And have ye not read this Scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:" Mark 12:10

"And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected the same is become the head of the corner?" Luke 20:17

I point this out simply because the fact that I see no connection with the cornerstone of a building and an Egyptian pyramid, I don't want people who've never actually read the scriptures to think that Masonry made that quote up. Yes, Royal Arch Masons in the U.S. should be familiar with it, but not necessarily in other Jurisdictions. ALL Mark Masters should be though.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
Jyeah!!!

Know waht I'm sayin'?

I'm sayin' though.

Nahmean?

EXACTLY!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm scratching my head a bit because we started talking about Freemasonry and NOWHERE in Freemasonry is the dollar bill ever discussed.

It is disussed by Manly Palmer Hall in the book:
- The Secret Destiny of America
First the book shows:
- the pyramid is composed of 13 rows of masonry, showing 72 stones (4 x 13)

And then:
The 72 stones are the 72 arrangements of the Tetragrammaton, or the four-lettered name of God, in Hebrew. These four letters can be combined in 72 combinations, resulting in what is called the Shemhamforesh, which represents, in turn, the laws, powers, and energies of Nature by which the perfection of man is achieved.
The Pyramid then is the Universal house, and above its unfinished apex is the radiant emblem of the Great Architect of the Universe. (GAOTU)

carpoolclub.blogspot.com...

This means that the Dollar is made from Kabbalah.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

And all this time I thought it was made from paper.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

And all this time I thought it was made from paper.

Yes, but paper is made from the famous TREE.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Ahhh.. Touche' my friend. :-)

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It is disussed by Manly Palmer Hall in the book:
- The Secret Destiny of America
First the book shows:
- the pyramid is composed of 13 rows of masonry, showing 72 stones (4 x 13)

And then:
The 72 stones are the 72 arrangements of the Tetragrammaton, or the four-lettered name of God, in Hebrew. These four letters can be combined in 72 combinations, resulting in what is called the Shemhamforesh, which represents, in turn, the laws, powers, and energies of Nature by which the perfection of man is achieved.
The Pyramid then is the Universal house, and above its unfinished apex is the radiant emblem of the Great Architect of the Universe. (GAOTU)

carpoolclub.blogspot.com...

Tetragrammaton is explained below.
en.wikipedia.org...

Y (10)
YH (15)
YHW (21)
YHWH (26)
========= Total
4 x 13 = 72 = 26 + 21 + 15 + 10

YHVH == Y ˜ Osiris, H ˜ Isis, V ˜ Horus, and the final H ˜ Maat; ...
www.horusmaat.com...

Thiis is a match with the Egypt version. It is the alchemical formula of the IAO which is Isis, Apophis, Osiris or Birth, Death, Resurrection.

The Greek version of the Tetragrmmaton shows the word IAO.
en.wikipedia.org...

If you think this is very ancient, recently the IAO was introduced again.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 4-7-2009 by hawk123]

[edit on 4-7-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Kabbalah and the æons can be interconnected via the tetragrammaton, YHVH (יהוה): Y ≈ Osiris, H ≈ Isis, V ≈ Horus, and the final H ≈ Maat; these also correspond to the kabbalistic parzufim (FACES) aba, aima, zeir anpin, and nukva, and the sefirot hokhmah, binah, tiferet and malkut, respectively.
Note, however, that there is a conflict in the order

It al means that our money is made of QBL = 132 = 2 x 66
www.biblewheel.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

So much to learn in Kabbalah, but the texts are so difficult to read.

For humor I post this:

new topics

top topics

join